It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Query - What Would You Do With A Secret?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hello Members:

I posted a Thread on this forum around the start of January and within that time I have come from the point of no understanding to understanding as to how thought reading and voice to skull happened, let alone what the hell it was.

What I have discovered and what I consider a secret. This technology, which could be put to good use, i.e. answer the HOW questions that just ordinary V2K victims have, the ET question, Oobe, Remote Viewing, levitation, one world order, ect.

I have been harassed with Voice to Skull for approximately 16 months and I went on a travel through cyberspace seeking answers to my questions. I believe I have found the method in which ordinary people can be snared into mind control via voice to skull by others.

But if I were to post this secret on the world wide web, and I have considered the evil potential and therepeutic potential, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Please post your opinion ATS members so that it may assist me in mine. Cordially, Ravenmock1

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Anything involving something as dangerous as tampering with the human mind, controlling it or tellepathic communication you should steer clear of. Not that I know much about it but it's fundamentally and morally wrong (I have similar views towards this "ouija board" thing. If you deem this information as dangerous as it sounds your saying here, leave it. Forget it. Ignore it.

When I say mind control techniques and things of that nature could fall into the wrong hands (Im sure it has already to some extent) I'm implying that there are close to no hands that aren't the wrong hands for this sort of thing.

I don't have a very stable mind (I mostly suffer from severe paranoia but nothing too serious) and I'm seeing a psychologist to treat these problems. This makes me appreciate how important yet delicate the stability of the human psyche is. Don't involve yourself with things you don't understand.

Take care.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by hobo_321]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Greetings ATS Members:

As my previous post and had one comment. I am not going to practice in this alien trick. I have come to tell everyone how the trick works, Aliens, New World Order, Satan, inter dimensional space travel to the planet where Aliens come from, right next to Earth.

First of all I want to say that I know who the script and screen writers ripping off ideas from this forum as well as the silent sound question. and how SOME actors, actress, and others become enlightened. I have found out what 666 means the number of the Beast, the Mark of the Beast, Aliens, Satan, ect.

If you have a question regarding any of the aforementioned, I will answer it for you. Cordially, Ravenmock1

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I believe that 666 is the three six digit number we will each recieve in the event of the NWO. yay or nay?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The numeric number 666 is in actuality not the actual Mark of the Breast. It is a phophetic revelation given to an ordinary man by God along time ago. Considering the education level in the topic of biology for that ordinary man with Divine Understanding, was nill.

Remember Satan likes anything God made ass backwards or upside down. What this man was trying to convey to us was that it was the way Satan was going to ENTER INTO US or TAKE OVER OUR HUMAN FLESHLY bodies, literally through our ears. Go to the website for Phi Sciences and print out the first page of its website, turn the page to the back and look at the picture. it is a 6. The logo is a split view of our non aural hearing mechanism which looks like what? A 9! There you have it. a 9 on each side of the human head and the last nine or six being your mind.

The real Mark of the Beast is the physics quotient of Phi and it unlocks interdimensional space travel, ect. Pi and Phi and two mathmatical quotients having the opposite result in physics. I know way more by Divine Undertanding from God. I know what the beast looks like too. Aliens are really serifins morphed into Alien Physical Form. They have no genitilia and cannot bear children, they live to be about a thousand years old and drink fluids of antioxidants. Want to know more> I will answer your quesions. Cordially, Ravenmock1

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Use it, i mean try to protect yourself and anyone who explicitly asks and is trustworthy, missionary zeal is counterproductive, but if you really know something outlandish, i recommend against simply ignoring it.

Do something with your knowledge, even if that means just passive protection.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I decided to reveal that some real sick types have modified the Flanagan Neurophone (Only patent and manufacturer in the World) to bombard a target for about a week or two with ultrasonic sound waves through portable COMMERCIALCELL PHONE transducers, laptop w/cd and cell phone. wi fi, VHF, UHF, etc. is just used as the carrier or vehicle to carry the messages to and fro.

I have a quest for any smart ass techno geek, do you know of any SUBSTANCE ON earth that blocks ultrasonic sound waves? There is your million dollar new invention and new thread! Any answers?

Cordially, Ravenmock1

See after seeing over 31 million searchs for mind control forums, I realized alot of slaves out there waiting for the picking. Remember the human ear while a man is standing looks like a 9, you turn man upside down you get a 6. The secret is out. It is not government, it is the new cult craze but the most secret.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
"any SUBSTANCE ON earth that blocks ultrasonic sound waves" == Ravenmock1

There are several, and can be tailored to what ever frequency you have in mind, except that
the word "block" should be replaced with "absorbed". This should get you started in your
search.

en.wikipedia.org...

There is a material that is very effective, and cheap, for temporary absorbtion but I can only recall the
nickname for the material. It was referred to as "blue b00bs" If you placed these over your ears,
I am sure they would absorb most sounds, ultrasonic or not. Personally, I would rather wear a tin-
foil hat. Less conspicious in public I think.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i entered a search for this flanagan neurophone and it seems as if the 'speaker' needed to make contact with the skin..?

is that correct? doesn't sound like it, tbh, otherwise one could easily defend against..

so, HOW does the procedure work? follow within 50 yards while pointing a focal antenna at the victim or does it only work whent he victim's stationary, f.ex sleeping?

replies very much appreciated!

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I wonder how the beast looks like, hum hum...
or his name... or his middle name... or his familly name...
Enlighten me on the subject, I am a gualable sheepling,
seriously, tell me, who is it?
Cause, I wanna know.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ravenmock1
The real Mark of the Beast is the physics quotient of Phi and it unlocks interdimensional space travel, ect. Pi and Phi and two mathmatical quotients having the opposite result in physics. I know way more by Divine Undertanding from God.

I always thought that Phi was known as the golden number or the divine number, but you say its the mark of the beast. i was hoping that you could elaborate on what you mean. I remember reading some very fascinating facts about phi and how it fits in everywhere in nature.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ravenmock1

So if this being had divine understanding, would that mean this being could have gone before infinity and after infinity (not normally possible). And if so, would not people want to hear the secret of the first two forms, rather than the final form, that allowed this being to go before infinity and after infinity? So what would then, would the divine knowledge be, if there found before were two beings other than the being itself, vanishing and reappearing after infinity. And finally, would the people who learned the third secret, allowing for the third form of this morphing, be affected by only the mind?

new topics

top topics

join