It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gullible. Are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
www.newstarget.com...

Turns out I'm a Learner, but not quite a FREE THINKER! ack!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Im a free thinker!

Didnt get them all right but you can tell the way things are worded which way the test is leaning.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I feel gullible just taking the test.
I sure feel gullible believing that I'm a free thinker.
My GF tells me I am a stubborn, closed minded, arrogant twit.

I'm confused

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yeah, I guess the questions do lean to the left a bit...
I learned some new things,, thats for sure! -- like the patenting of human DNA?
I wonder if that's really true?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Im a free thinker, my score was 79.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well I'm a free thinking alsow (91).

I remember seeing this on here before though.

Yep here it is. Seems I got a 91 on it too....think I would learn, 'eh. Figured some might want to see what others scored that had taken it.

[edit on 1/25/2006 by hatchedcross]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm a learner, my score was a 61. Guess that makes sense since I'm just 15, but what they said was very true about me, but I think it still had something to do with my age

Heres what it said:

Learner

As a Learner, you're smart enough to know better, yet you're still not fully informed about reality. Around 15% of the population are Learners. You have the critical thinking skills to be a truly free individual, but you haven't exercised them enough yet. From time to time, you're still manipulated by the powers that be, although you frequently learn from those mistakes and refuse to be exploited again. You buy things because they are practical, not because they're cool.
If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, but you would still be in a state of mild disbelief about the nature of reality. You are essentially unplugged, but still untrained. With more knowledge, you could become a true free thinker.

Your architects: You have always been an independent thinker. You rebelled against your parents, schoolteachers and always chose to hang out with smart friends who weren't necessarily that popular to the "in" crowd. Increasingly, you shape your own world by deciding what actions to take based on your own internal drive rather than what society tells you is right.

Action steps: Learn more. Educate yourself through alternative media and cutting-edge books. Read the answers below to get started.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well im a thinker, i got 58 out of 100, its pretty good for a 14 year old, although I think everyone should be at least a thinker no matter the age.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I got an 82 so I am a free thinker. Here is what the free thinker description says:

Free Thinker
Welcome to the top 5%. You're a true free thinker and a person who is well informed about the reality in which you live. Although you may have been easily manipulated earlier in life, you eventually gained lucidity and developed a healthy sense of skepticism that you now automatically apply to your observations and experiences. You are endlessly curious about human behavior and the nature of the universe, and you have one or more lifestyle habits that most people would consider odd or unusual. You are not only of very high intelligence, you are also extremely creative in one or more areas (music, art, software development, inventing, etc.)

If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one.

Your architects: You have cast off reality distortions taught to you by your parents, schooling, corporate advertising and government propaganda. You create your own beliefs based on what serves you best, without much regard for what the rest of the crowd is doing. You are guided by your own internal code of ethics (which may or may not agree with politically-correct ethical codes) rather than any pre-set system of ethics (such as from any one religion).

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I got a 97. Wooo!

I was hoping I'd be wrong on more of them.

Note that a lot of people will debate a lot of the info presented on that page, too. Maybe that just goes back to being gullible, but whatever.

My government would never knowingly lie to me.

That was my favorite.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Your GF score is 91.

I got a 91 and I'm 14.... I guess that's pretty good and it seems to describe me... a lot of those things are scary....

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I got 88 im a free thinker.......not bad to say some of the questions are more geared toward americans

If you were in The Matrix, you would have taken the red pill, completed the combat training, and started fighting (and beating) agents from day one.
I liked this bit

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Dudes and Dudeses, I got an 88. I'm with wahh though I felt a bit gullible taking the test.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Free Thinker, cool. I am not a mindless zombie.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Your GF score is 79.

Woohoo! I'm not a mind slave either.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Even passing the test as a free thinker you could still qualify as being gullible couldn't you. I mean couldn't it mean that you have just been fed a healthy dose of conspiracy theory and was gullible enough to believe it. I have no way of proving some of those things but I know when you buy a house and you are going to have to pay for it the rest of your life its not a good investment. On the other hand if you rent you are just going to be paying the land taxes for the landlord. Its six one way half a dozen the other, take your pick. The only reason I believe there is stuff being deliberately put into our food is cuz I walk around nearly a dead man most of the time. I see children staring like they have been drugged or something, like their mind is numb, like 80% of their mind has been robbed from them. Inspite of it all though its good to be alive.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hey I am a Free Thinker!
Got a score of 92.
I was a bit surprised at some of the answers though

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Free-range free-thinker.....

top topics

join