It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Video Clips

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
First off, Thank You everyone for keeping this thread alive. What a great thing to be scared sweat-less!!

Here's a few that I found on youtube (sorry if they've already been mentioned):

Face in a cliff (The spirit is near the end -- altho the banter beforehand is kinda funny)

Ghosts, Poltergeists and Demons! The last half is better than the first. A few are downright scary... (a supposed demon messes with the camera as its taping, another flings panties and makes a pic of Jesus bleed)

Another montage -- some might be real, some might not, but I need to get whatever some of these people are smoking cuz I don't see anything... ((BTW, what's the 2nd song that plays? The first is Rammstein, but what's the second?))

An old millhouse in England (Sorry, but you couldn't offer enough lolly-pops to my inner-child to assuage the fear of going down a hole, and into an old cellar...)

Little girl's ghost(?) playing in a graveyard Not too sure, but did this loop?

I'll keep looking, but the rest we've seen in one form or another. (And again, I apologize if these have already been posted.)

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm at work right now so I cant check out those clips but I will when I get home. I haven't had the time to search for interesting clips in a while.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Libra,

Well, if you get a minute, and you need a laugh, check out the panty flinging poltergeist in 'Ghosts, Poltergeists and Demons'. The specific vid starts at about 7:38 or so, but the drawer opens just after 8:00.

Oh, and P.S. Don't work too hard!

However, I am interested in what people think about the poltergeist/demons. Some of the stuff could have been rigged (a door slamming open/shut seems easy enough), but some just doesn't seem 'rig-possible'... (thinking here of the supposed demon child, as well as the poltergeist/demon who messes with the camera, which was placed in front of a mirror, yet there's no reflection of what's messin' with it.
)

[edit on 12-7-2007 by Diseria]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Had a chance to view them. A lot of them are in this thread already. A lot are really fake. I'm sure I've included some fake clips but I did try to avoid the really blatantly fake clips. I admit they are hard to find.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Fake?!

Awww man...

....which ones?

Don't tell me the panty-flinger was rigged... that gave me such a righteous laugh... (I could just see the archetypal 'dirty old man' hunched over the drawer, doin' what he always wanted but never could...
)

So is the 'demon' who messes with the camera fake? That one was tweaky...

Ah well. Sorry to have re-posted vids. I hate to be repetitious, and I certainly don't want to promote fakes. My apologies...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The Paulding Light

The Paulding Light also known as "The Dog Meadow Lights" have been a mystery in Upper Michigan for over 40 years. To this day you can see them on almost any night!

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
It would really be great if people linking in this thread could go back and fix the links. Half the links on the first page do not work.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hey Groin! Check out page 5 in the thread. I went through a long while back and tried to weed out dead links but it was quite a while ago. Maybe it's time to make a complete list again....

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Throw these onto the pile!

Ghost caught by dog
Little Girl's Ghost?
Poltergeist Incident
Real or Fake? (Skip to about :40)

Edited to fix links... (you'd think I'd know this stuff by now...
)

[edit on 6-9-2007 by Diseria]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Here are a couple of clips I found from Ghost Hunters when they were in Ireland. I found this episode really creepy especially the footage of the small humanoid shapes following the crew.
Ghost Hunters Lisheen Ruins Evidence
Ghost Hunters Wrath footage from Ireland

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join