It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Video Clips

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Thanks a lot Librasleep!

While I may not be getting to be easily tonight you've really condensed things for those of us who are looking for these. This is a lot easier then searching all around the net for them.

Jeez, some of those were freaky though.

*Shivers*

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Just found this one, I'm not sure of the authenticity, but have look:

www.filecabi.net...

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
hey good thread librasheep.

i would just like to ask you something, having watched your video

"out the back yard" i think this is realistic and i would just like to know where you got the video from ?

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Glad ppl are still enjoying these. I haven't added to this thead in quite a while. Most of the clips were found by doing various searches with yahoo, and google videos. I basically just posted any I found interesting. I left out quite a few but they were mainly orbs which I tend to think are just light and dust or moisture. So I don't remember where I found specific clips. I wonder whats out there now? It might be time for a new search. Thx to any who are adding their own clips.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I figured this thread needed a bump, and since I've been looking at some ghost clips on youtube I thought i'd add a few
Most of these have the annoying 5 minute word intros

Weird Malysian ghost/genie footage < this is kind of weird, his reaction seems real but there isn't much to go on.
weird ghost in the woods (not the 'fallen angel' footage) < hehe the guy sounds like the pervy old man from family guy XD. I dont know if this has been debunked yet, but I've never seen it and I found it quite intresting.
This was supposedly show on CNN < I think this looks really fake and is all easily explained, it's quite freaky to watch though
Footage from one of those 'scariest police chases ever' type programs.. I cant decide about this once, it think their could be a possible explanation for this but im undecided as to what it is. possible the guy did drive hrough the fence (which looks disconnected from one of the poles) and it simple sprang back into place... but then wouldnt there be movement in the fence still?
^^www.youtube.com...">poltergeist activity?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FudgeStix
I figured this thread needed a bump, and since I've been looking at some ghost clips on youtube I thought i'd add a few
Most of these have the annoying 5 minute word intros

Weird Malysian ghost/genie footage < this is kind of weird, his reaction seems real but there isn't much to go on.
weird ghost in the woods (not the 'fallen angel' footage) < hehe the guy sounds like the pervy old man from family guy XD. I dont know if this has been debunked yet, but I've never seen it and I found it quite intresting.
This was supposedly show on CNN < I think this looks really fake and is all easily explained, it's quite freaky to watch though
Footage from one of those 'scariest police chases ever' type programs.. I cant decide about this once, it think their could be a possible explanation for this but im undecided as to what it is. possible the guy did drive hrough the fence (which looks disconnected from one of the poles) and it simple sprang back into place... but then wouldnt there be movement in the fence still?
^^www.youtube.com...">poltergeist activity?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
the one with the car going though the fence is weird and very interesting

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
When I was a kid I saw this show once and only once. I have never seen it or seen clips from it since, but it was so crazy!

It was a documentary about these people who had a poltergeist and had a paranormal crew come in and investigate with cameras.

They set up a camera in the kitchen and the camera showed all the cabinets opening and all the pots and pans being thrown out and onto the floor!

Also, they caught a strange shadow in the hallway closing doors. I have never seen this footage anywhere since then.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? The show probably aired in im guessing 1988-1991?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.Gribble
When I was a kid I saw this show once and only once. I have never seen it or seen clips from it since, but it was so crazy!

It was a documentary about these people who had a poltergeist and had a paranormal crew come in and investigate with cameras.

They set up a camera in the kitchen and the camera showed all the cabinets opening and all the pots and pans being thrown out and onto the floor!

Also, they caught a strange shadow in the hallway closing doors. I have never seen this footage anywhere since then.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? The show probably aired in im guessing 1988-1991?

Do you mean the Jackie Hernandez case in San Pedro CA? That was quite a famous well documented investigation, theres a scene in the kitchen where stuff starts oozing unidentified gunk... I dont remember her having a baby though... I'll see if I can find some footage of the documentary but Youtubes prooving a dead end...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

[edit on 3/3/07 by FudgeStix]

At the beginning of this clip, it is explained that the reason the video was taken was to capture the baby's sleeping patterns. Yet at no point in the video is the camera on the baby.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have seen the police chase before but the others are new to me. I'll have to wait until I get home to have a look, youtube is blocked here at work lol.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.Gribble

Do you mean the Jackie Hernandez case in San Pedro CA? That was quite a famous well documented investigation, theres a scene in the kitchen where stuff starts oozing unidentified gunk... I dont remember her having a baby though... I'll see if I can find some footage of the documentary but Youtubes prooving a dead end...

That's probably the one....my dad and I watched it and were both totally creeped out! Pots and pans were being thrown around so violently that it made us uneasy, it'd be great to see that footage again.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I am yet to see a 'ghost film' yet that isnt laughable and obviously fake. not surprising considering the true nature of ghosts and the fact they cant even be filmed with current technology

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lenina
At the beginning of this clip, it is explained that the reason the video was taken was to capture the baby's sleeping patterns. Yet at no point in the video is the camera on the baby.

i think this video deserves more attention. I was going to post this in a seperate thread because it is so weird, but thought i would try and muster some interest here first. Your comment Lenina.....if you read the stuff on Youtube...the description, it says that the video was zoomed in to put on public display so the baby wasnt shown. Although you can still see a part of the crib.
Watch this with the sound up. I am sure somewhere at the start, i can hear someone saying "mommys here".....if you also read the description, it says that this entity is known for copying the parents voices...hence the woman crying at the end, is the mother...but its not. The father has been heard to swear and curse around the house, even when he's at work.
This definitely needs more attention.

baby disturbed by evil ghost

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
Ghost in clark

Has anyone seen this one before? At first I thought I was just looking a piece of paper blowing in the wind but the more you watch it really does seem like there is a misty figure drifting around the room.

Maybe not but worth a look!

That was pretty cool.

It definitely looks like something is moving around, but with the poor camera quality ( looks like a cell cam ), its hard to ascertain what it is.

I thought at first it may be a reflection, but with the movement and no other obvious glass/glare reflections, I think it can be ruled out.

Incidentally, when the person filming the 'movement' panned to the left where the paper was blowing ( near the end ), it looked at though he was trying to capture another apparition. To me it sort of resembled a face/head with some distinct features.

Could be wrong, but nice vid regardless.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101

Originally posted by Lenina

i think this video deserves more attention. I was going to post this in a seperate thread because it is so weird, but thought i would try and muster some interest here first. Your comment Lenina.....if you read the stuff on Youtube...the description, it says that the video was zoomed in to put on public display so the baby wasnt shown. Although you can still see a part of the crib.
Watch this with the sound up. I am sure somewhere at the start, i can hear someone saying "mommys here".....if you also read the description, it says that this entity is known for copying the parents voices...hence the woman crying at the end, is the mother...but its not. The father has been heard to swear and curse around the house, even when he's at work.
This definitely needs more attention.

baby disturbed by evil ghost

I kind of wish the full video could be shown and maybe the baby pixeled out? It's a very stange video, but I'm still not 100% on the authenticety of it. If you can find any articles on it for your thread (if your doing a sepearate one) that would be great - I'm up for a hearty debate

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I found the video that you were talking about, the one where the woman has a poltergeist and oozes red stuff from the walls. That is amazing, but it's not the one I was talking about.

The one I saw was a video camera set up on a tripod right in the middle of the kitchen in the daylight. Like the camera was left there to just run and record with no one else in the house. and then pots and pans started flying out of the cabinets.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-3-2007 by D.Gribble]

[edit on 8-3-2007 by D.Gribble]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
ooh, well if you ever find a video of it please post it ^^.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep

Strange ghost shape crosses road.

not to be a sceptic, but I could swear thats a bug smear on the windshield, and the way the car went around the bend made it look like it crossed the road.

Coven

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
japancast.net...

here is something that i had not seen before. I find documented cases of japanese ghosts to be very interesting and often a bit more creepy for some reason then stories from the west.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join