It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Video Clips

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
www.youtube.com...

This one is weird, at around 40 seconds of the video you should see something zoom across the camera. Very creepy.

That was so very spooky!! Like one of the people who commented on it, it looks like a ghost car! I see an old car something like this:

Very Weird!

[edit on 6/21/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Yeah! thats exactly what i see too, i was pausing through each frame and it sure is weird, i dunno how to screen grab maybe someone could.

How comes noone noticed it?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is an 18 minute video. It goes on to explain and recreates orbs on flim with dust and moisture particles explaining away 95% of all orbs in photos and video. But the second half of the video is interviews with people who have had rare experiences when orbs are seen with the naked eye and no flash photography.

It says this video can take 4 minutes to download but I got it in about 30 seconds.
Anyway check it out. You need quicktime also.

The orb movie

[edit on 7/5/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I dont think its a car in that ghost car vid. It looks more like a motorcycle then anything else. If you pause it at about 40 sec. in the movie and look at it, you will notice that the lights are very close to where the doors are supposed to be. I think its just moving so fast that it gives it the illusion of a car. Plus, if you notice, you only see half of the object...or do you? Thats why I think its a motorcyle. Either way, VERY spookey vid, and probably one of the best ghost videos out there.

By the way, good job on all the links to the vids, but next time you make a whole thread on this, try to make all the vids on page ONE. All you have to do is edit everytime you post. That way it makes it easier to find the vids that you liked, and makes for more room for discussion.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
By the way, good job on all the links to the vids, but next time you make a whole thread on this, try to make all the vids on page ONE. All you have to do is edit everytime you post. That way it makes it easier to find the vids that you liked, and makes for more room for discussion.

Well that would be cool if I could do that but I don't think you can edit your posts after they are a day old or so and I'm not finding clips every day. If I'm wrong let me know.

Glad you enjoyed the collection so far.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I posted these years ago..but for your viewing pleasure I'll post again.

Several Videos

New ones have been added since I last checked..but the older ones like The Walking Figure & Zanes Orb are still viewable.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
These guys believe they have captured a ghost on camera. I cannot tell what they are talking about. I see a stump that MAY resemble a woman. If anyone sees anything different let me know.

Bachelors Grove Ghost

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
I dont think its a car in that ghost car vid. It looks more like a motorcycle then anything else. If you pause it at about 40 sec. in the movie and look at it, you will notice that the lights are very close to where the doors are supposed to be. I think its just moving so fast that it gives it the illusion of a car. Plus, if you notice, you only see half of the object...or do you? Thats why I think its a motorcyle.

I think it looks more like a train. That could also explain why the object is moving so fast. When you pause the video you can cleary see that the object has only one headlight, because of this I doubt that it's a car. It seems to big and long to be a motorcycle, but then again, it could be to small to be a train... Good vid though!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
PRISM Paranormal Investigation - Villisca Axe Murder House
This is video footage from PRISM's 2005 paranormal investigations of the Villisca Axe Murder House, where eight people were bludgeoned to death in 1912. In this video a closet door in the children's bedroom can be seen opening and closing on its own.
Here's a Fox news report on the same investigation. Too Bad they used an echo effect on the EVPs makes them harder to hear.
Fox Tv PRISM KPTM Villisca

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

[edit on 8/25/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Strange ghost shape crosses road.
Taiwan parking garage.
Girl with Shinning eyes in graveyard.
Ghost of little girl. Made famous by the guy who screams like a turkey.
Black hooded phantom caught by TAPS
Thermal Camera - TAPS
A collection covering variety of things (photos, videos, evp, etc...)
Possesed Doll
HAUNTED SWORD OF MOORE MANSION
Spirit returning to its grave
Ghost movie mix(Japan)
Sidewalk Puff Ghost?
Soldiers Spooked by Spirits
Ghost Video - Merida School
Kid in the window
My Son's Ghost Video
Links to some clips on Ghostweb
The ghost in the shop...
Lobby Ghost
For Most Haunted fans or ex fans...SAM
Ghost throws man through the air??
Strange flying objects
Shadow
Flying object in Theatre
Ghost in ClarkStill not sure whats happening here?..?
Strange Orb
Running Thing
Scroll down the page and click on the "Running Thing" clip. Wierd!
Out the back window
Intelligent Orb changes direction to avoid someone.
Haunted Doll moves head.
Orb flys up a guy's back.
Ghostly energy emerges from a drawer...
Old house in the woods.
Flys out from under a chair and at camera.
Shape flys up behind woman's head.
www.ghostdownloads.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Squirrel Cage Jail.
40 min ghost vid
Bright Orbs Strange vapor moves toward camera
Red Ball of Energy
Possible Shadow Ghosts of Children in an old school house.
Strange ghost reflection in window.
Black energy floats around during a seance.
The Taotaomona Tales
Flying Mist
EVPs and White Noise
Forest Park Video
An orb that casts a reflection along a pipe.
Worm - like ecto with a possible face?
Something in the window?
It could be light reflections, but in my mind I am seeing the bottom half of a walking person carring a pole or spear?? LOL!
Ghost Legs walking?
Walking After Midnight
Sidewalk Shadow
Sold Grandpa's Ghost
Ghost Face in the Closet
Ghost Car/Train/Motorbike? - Great Clip!
The Orb Movie - Orbs Explained
PRISM Paranormal Investigation - Villisca Axe Murder House
Fox Tv PRISM KPTM Villisca

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Attic light.

At 1:14 in the video a light flashes in the top most window.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This one is strange. A ghostly shape appears near the trees and reforms over and over again.
Strange Apparition

[edit on 8/30/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
Ghost in clark

Has anyone seen this one before? At first I thought I was just looking a piece of paper blowing in the wind but the more you watch it really does seem like there is a misty figure drifting around the room.

Maybe not but worth a look!

This is just a summary of what the people at the background of the video were saying. They were talking Kapampangan(the dialect of the people of Pampanga) and it has very small similarity with the official national language of the Philippines which is Filipino(or Tagalog).

At first, the cameraman and another guy were saying "Look! Is it moving? The paper?". Then the other guy called their friends. After that, a woman voice can be heard. When she saw what's inside that room, she screamed and said "Look it's walking!". The other guys were saying "Oh my God! There! There! Can you see it?" and "You don't believe? There you see it!" and other familiar dialogues.
Eventually, the woman got creeped out and screamed again and again while saying these:
"Look it's walking."
"It's big. it's big!"

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the translation. It added a new level of mystery to the clip. Something is big and walking? I'm still not sure what I'm seeing in this. My eyes can play tricks with all the pixelation. I can see reflections of the people in the glass.

Thanks again VV

[edit on 9/7/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Some people investigating a house built in the 1950's think they capture an apparition of a drowned boy on tape.

Ghost on top of stairs

[edit on 9/10/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is a video of a lone ghost hunter investigating a cemetary at night. He manages to capture a small green light on tape. But not much else. This guy kinda reminds me a of a mix between Survivor Man and TAPS.

Ghost Hounds - Bachelors Grove Cemetary

Hopefully anyone who defaces grave stones for fun is haunted by angry spirits.

[edit on 9/20/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thanks. But the one video clip with the boy in the windiow...kinda looks fake. When they zoom in, the boy all has blocks around him. WTF IS WITH THAT???

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Very interesting ghostly video. I haven't seen this one. Where did you originally hear about it and what is your view?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Which video do you menan theutahbigfoothunter?

I searched all over google and yahoo video clips along with some p2p programs for "real ghost footage" and posted the ones I thought were the most interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join