It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Video Clips

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hey Lysergic,

Have to say, the classified add in your sig is very funny.

The shape of the object coming from under the chair reminds me of a beanie baby that my kids used to have. It was a ferret or weasel or something like that. I'm not in any way suggesting that this was a beanie baby. Just the first thing that popped into my mind. It's wierd, that's for sure.

I watched it frame by frame several times and have no idea what the flying object is. But I do know what the object on the table is. Its a another cat walking in circles like cats do when trying to find that perfect position to lay in.

pass

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
ahh, it is a cat. was starring a bit too hard late last night lol.

I'm not a believer really in ghost, as in I've yet to see one in person and crap myself.

must say the "shadow people" clips from TAPS are spooky!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
The famous turkey screamer! aka Little girl in the corner.
I'll be back with more.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by librasleep]

They're all creepy, but the turkey screamer just made my day!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
www.ghoststudy.com...

i see a shadow right before this "ghost" comes into frame, does anyone else?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
These people catch a white object in the bottom right corner of the window as the camera pans.

Window

This clip gave me the creeps. I watched it at the paranormal tours website. It looks like something materializes at the left and walks across the screen. It could be light reflections, but in my mind I am seeing the bottom half of a walking person carring a pole or spear?? LOL!

Click the red camera

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hey I found this great website. Check out their video. It is a bit long, but worth it.

www.winterrowd.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the post mrsdudara but that one's already here on page 2. If you are interested in possible ghosts caught on camera check back through this post, I've collected quite a few. I don't put everyone I find in here, just the ones I think are more interesting. If you have any others you want to add here...do it up!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
OMG I am so sorry, I didnt see it.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
WALKING AFTER MIDNIGHT delves into the realm of the paranormal and inexplicable, staggering events that have changed the lives of some internationally known celebrities.

Its a short trailer for this show. Must be older.

Walking After Midnight

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I found this clip on YouTube. If you have a dark monitor you might not see what the author of the clip is trying to show. Not his shadow, but a tiny shadow that flits around down on the side walk.

Probably not real, but worth a look anyway.

Sidewalk Shadow

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
That Turkey Screamer was hilarious lol

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is an interview with a lady that sold here father's ghost on Ebay for $65000 because her son was afraid of his ghost after he died.

Sold Grandpa's Ghost

[edit on 6/14/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well, there went all possibilities of sleep!!

Ghost in clark

Has anyone seen this one before? At first I thought I was just looking a piece of paper blowing in the wind but the more you watch it really does seem like there is a misty figure drifting around the room.

Maybe not but worth a look!

Did anyone notice that there looks to be a face on the right of the floating paper? Might be a reflection of the people filming, but it's not constant, wavers and fades in and out.

When I die, I am *so* haunting people.. I'm spooked (pun intended) by the very thought of spirits peeping in on me.. gotta raise someone else's goosebumps for once!

BTW, great vids.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Now that's a great marketing scheme for my next ebay auction.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diseria

Did anyone notice that there looks to be a face on the right of the floating paper? Might be a reflection of the people filming, but it's not constant, wavers and fades in and out.

When I die, I am *so* haunting people.. I'm spooked (pun intended) by the very thought of spirits peeping in on me.. gotta raise someone else's goosebumps for once!

BTW, great vids.

Thanks Diseria. That one struck me as very strange too. I wish someone could translate what they are saying.

[edit on 6/17/2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diseria

BTW, great vids.

Thanks Diseria. That one struck me as very strange too. I wish someone could translate what they are saying.

[edit on 6/17/2006 by librasleep]

That Clark Ghost video was taken in Clark Airbase(formerly a U.S. airbase), Pampanga in the Philippines. I could translate the Tagalog language for you. I will just check it out later coz i feel sleepy already(it's nighttime here ^_^). I'll just post the translations. LOL.

[edit on 6/19/06 by VincentValentine]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That would be awesome. I've been wondering for a long time now what the heck is going on in this video!!! Rest up and come back!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Real nice vedio good info.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I just found this clip on this website. It appears to show a white face peeping through a crack behind a closet door....

Ghost Hunters Ohio Search Team

Check here for more information on this clip. Scroll down and click watch ghost face here.

Those of you with dark monitors might have problems.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This one is weird, at around 40 seconds of the video you should see something zoom across the camera. Very creepy.

www.youtube.com...

A collection of some creepy images. Some of them have been proven fake.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by Striker122]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join