It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Video Clips

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If anyone has links to clips that feature a ghost, they should post the links in this thread. It would be interesting to to see whats out there. Sorry if this has already been done. Some of these clips have been on here before but I thought it would be cool to see a bunch all in one place.

Here are a few to start with:

Strange ghost shape crosses road.

Japaneze parking garage.

Shinning eyes in graveyard.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The famous turkey screamer! aka Little girl in the corner.
I'll be back with more.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
theres a post on here called famous ghost videos

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I can't seem to find the thread you mentioned at all, can you post a link maybe?

[edit on 26-1-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 26-1-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
No offense but when someone goes and posts vids on their own thread including some that I have just posted it shows that they either dont know about my thread or they just dont care.Please if you want to do this its up to you but I wont be any part of it!

Sorry...Scarecrow

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I just thought I'd gather some of the spookier vids I've been collecting and put them up. But I will stop I guess. Diffenately didn't mean to offend anyone. Sorry toraylin.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Its not like either one of you own the rights to any of the videos. Toraylin your thread was about ONE of the videos listed here. What librasleep is trying to do here ,if i understand correctly, is sort of an index of as many ghost videos available. So instead of having to hunt through god only knows how many threads to find one specific clip people can just look here first.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I was hoping others would put some up here too.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Thank you zombiemann (needed that)

Im in.expect some soon!

Sorry guys(Hangs head for a second)

Heres one from another thread of mine

possesed doll: youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
youtube.com...

Here is a video of some phenomena involving a haunted sword!

youtube.com...

Here is a vid of a spectre leaving atree.I dont like how old the quality is.And dont really trust it but here it is!

[edit on 26-1-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Good posts and good vids!!! Awesome vids I haven't seen yet!!

There is bound to be alot of posts that are the same or similar. You can't go through every single thread on this website and remember what was posted, what was linked, and what has "been there, and done that." It's just too much info!!!
I worry about posting similar info that someone has, but it can't be helped. This situation has bugged me for some time, and I just felt like it was time to say it.
Just wanted add my two cents in with that one.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If you search the site now and type in "ghost video clips",something obvious if you are looking for this kinda thing, you will get this thread, where you can few a bunch of them all in one place rather than searching all over.

Glad you are enjoying them.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by librasleep]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Son's Ghost

Some links

The Ghost in the Shop
Scroll down page to view this one.

Lobby Ghost

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
very nice job, i like the soldier video and the music in the japaneese one

but, i wil try to find some to add to the thread

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just to clarify this. the link you have for the "Japanese parking garage" is not from Japan. It is from Taiwan (Chinese Speaking country). It was frist broadcasted on a Paranormal/Ghost TV show. I know this because I am from Taiwan and I viewd it first hand. The link claims that this person got it from one of his friends working in Japan is um.. well.. lying... This person probably came to that conclusion because he saw the title on the bottom of the screen and thought it was Japanese. I cant blame him/her for that. Both languages look similar because Japan stole it from China.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by RedHare]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Cool thx for clarifing.

I'm hoping others will post clips they find in this thread. It takes a lot of digging to find the more interesting ones. There are bunch I haven't posted.

Keep it going....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join