It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some answers please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I have a little spycam set up facing my front door, just in case of an emergency. About a month ago I replayed it and found something a little strange.

I have two cats, so please take this into consideration.

I was playing the video backwards on my computer and there was a big flash of light. I thought maybe it was a neighbor or something. I tried playing the video foreward to see if I could find where exactly it was, and I could not find the light. I tried going backwards again and I could see it. I found the exact point in the video with the flash and played it foreward again. The video stopped on the exact time, like it had glitched. I never saw the flash playing foreward.

Earlier on in the video I was watching and there was a fast movement off of the back of the couch. I did not see either of the cats on the couch prior to the movement. One cat is black, and the other is grey. They do have a toy that was right by where the movement went to. it is one of those fabric cat boxes you can get at wal mart. It pops open with wires.

I can't really think of an explanation of my own and am curious to see what others have to say. I have never had any other incidents or indications that this place might be haunted.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Intresting, have you tried zooming into the light to see if it rsembles something, try to upload the picture of the light onto ats

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Is there anyway you can upload the video onto ATS for us? It could very likely be a natural cause (such as a cat, or a toy), however, it's possible it could be something else too. We'll never know until we look.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
That actualy brought up a good point for this medium.I never thought about what you might find if you played a video backwards.It makes perfect sense.Where as we mostly exsist in time and space that pertains to our exsistence.Other entities do not share the same ties to life/exsistence as we do.

new topics

top topics

join