It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone witnessed a blatant Satanic ritual within a Freemasonry Lodge/Temple?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peace to you all
Apparently, this photograph shows a Masonic ritual.

Is it me, or is this a bit bizarre??

It really isnt as "bizzare" as it might seem just from the pic. In E Clampus Vitus we have a similar act done to our initiates as what is seen here during a portion of their initiation.

Without revealing too much of the ritual, what happens is the PBC or "poor blind candidate" (note the blindfold) is asked to roll up his pantleg and hoist his leg high while being told that a sword is being swung at leg level. There is a symbolic reason we do this... mainly to make fun of this portion of Masonic ritual as ECV is a "tounge in cheek" sort of satireistic look at more staunch and serious fraternal orders.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo

It really isnt as "bizzare" as it might seem just from the pic. In E Clampus Vitus we have a similar act done to our initiates as what is seen here during a portion of their initiation.
Without revealing too much of the ritual, what happens is the PBC or "poor blind candidate" (note the blindfold) is asked to roll up his pantleg and hoist his leg high while being told that a sword is being swung at leg level. There is a symbolic reason we do this... mainly to make fun of this portion of Masonic ritual as ECV is a "tounge in cheek" sort of satireistic look at more staunch and serious fraternal orders.

How interesting. I'll have to admit that I thought you were joking about ECV, but it seems there's an ECV ritual for sale right now on ebay.

I'd like to be the Damfool Doorkeeper. That's hilarious!

cgi.ebay.com...

[edit on 25-6-2006 by Appak]

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join