It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone witnessed a blatant Satanic ritual within a Freemasonry Lodge/Temple?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
'(The 'fez) 'shriners' do you honestly know what it stands for???

Ahh... your hat is red because of the blood of Christians...!

If your looking for something satanic there you go kids.. ' Originally posted by TxSecret

How is that satanic? The RCC uses red wine to stand for the blood of Jesus himself, so.....?

How many kids are forever thankful to the Shriners? I am too.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TxSecret
A few initeresting tid bits of history from a reputable source you might want to bone up on here:

www.arthistoryclub.com...

Furthermore.. Let's look a little closer at the symbols on the front of the fez hat..
An arabic sword (Pretty straighfoward)

Upside down horns.

5 pointed star inside the horns... (Incidentally, the star would be UPSIDE DOWN if the horns were pointed in the 'correct' position.)

And on the upside down horns what looks like a goddess of some sort. Some sources claim an egyptian goddess?

Oh PLEASE PLEASE tell us what it all means.

[edit on 18-2-2006 by TxSecret]

The 5 pointed star is a five-pointed star. It is an ancient symbol of man and earth.
The "horns" are the claws of a Bengal tiger. This kinda ties in with the motto. May simply be decorative. In any case, tigers weren't Satanic last time I checked.
The face is a sphinx. An ancient symbol of wisdom.
The sword is a scimitar. Not sure about the esoteric implications of this.

Please also see my last post on page 6, dude, for a clarification about the fez itself.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TxSecret

www.scripture2scripture.com...

Ahh... your hat is red because of the blood of Christians...!

That story is a fairy tale, nothing but more make-believe from anti-Masonic "evangelists".. See this.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
TOO much pro-propaganda! Burn hospitals and presents for the under-privileged are great but will never keep anyone from gazing suspiciously at the top steps of the freemasonry ladder. Millions are in the outer-circle but who knows about the inner-workings. At the least there is a lot of smoke. Cough cough. A lot of smoke and a lot of Egyption smoke signals and alchemic runes. MO.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts
Millions are in the outer-circle but who knows about the inner-workings.

I do, the colon processes the solids so that the body can continue to function and have nutrients.

At the least there is a lot of smoke.

Thank god, what would I do without my smokes?

Cough cough. A lot of smoke and a lot of Egyption smoke signals and alchemic runes. MO.

Egyption, or Egyptian? Either way this is a joke.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I was a DeMolay for several years. I can tell you one thing. For a 14-17 year old, I was well connected. There was a culture of "privilege". We felt special, "Rainbow Girls" were brought around to our dances, our needs were attended to. I won't reveal anything about our rituals, because we were sworn to secrecy, and there was a lot of symbolism involed, but a lot could be taken as "satanic". And yes, we had a ritual that though it did not spit on the cross, came close.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
care to elaborate Majestic?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts
Millions are in the outer-circle but who knows about the inner-workings.

I do, the colon processes the solids so that the body can continue to function and have nutrients.

? Did you just compare an inner-freemasonry circle with the human biological feces pathway? That's right...there is no inner-circle within masonry. Mmmhhhmmmm. NONE. You may think that I'm joking, but I play a little .wav of a snare and cymbal crash after every zinger that is .wav worthy. Peace in the middle e...oh never mind. It's hopeless. Time for my daily OBE walk around anyway and feed my pet owl Jah-Boo-Lahn. Later.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I always thought the G symbol stood for Generative principle? NOT! Gnosticism...

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This thread is a farce of misinformation.

Fishing for attention... Demons behind bushes...

I give up.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Can't say that I have, but I know that Masons are sworn to secrecy or else something really bad will happen to them if they say anything at all. I ave talked to a mason before, he said he became a shriner, and the main thing he told me, was to help the widows and the orphans. Course this was during his younger ages...he never told me why he stopped... Also I am related to George Washington the 1rst president, he was a 33rd degree mason. Havn't heard of any satanic rituals, except for the Sull and Bones Society. I think that is where people are confusing these things. Skull and Bones definetely have secret rituals going on. They had a news group look into it. Strangely...they didn't get to see much.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
George Washington the 1rst president, he was a 33rd degree mason.

Actually Washington died in 1799...two years before the Supreme Council of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite (4th - 33rd Degrees) was formed in 1801-1802. (Incidentally the 33rd Degree was "invented" by the Charleston Supreme Council...the Mother Council of the World)

Washington was a THIRD Degree, Master Mason....not a Thirty-Third Degree, Inspector General.

He *was* the first President, though.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The original Grand Masonic Constitutions of the 33rd Degree was formed on 25th October 1762 in Berlin Prussia.

www.freemasonry101.org.uk...

It was moved to the USA after the revolution by the rements of the Illuminati debarkle fleeing from Europe.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
The 1st Degree of the Scottish Rite is openly Satanic, it's hard to see how people miss the whole point of it.
I'll leave aside all the minor bits in it that have Satanic elements and get to the dead give away.

The candidate is prepared to a state that represents his "Spiritual Darkness", a blinded and dishevelled fool being led around by a noose.
He is then ritually interviewed to ascertain that he feels lost and without any idea as to where he is going in life and offered the chance to be brought "into the light" through Masonic Brotherhood.

Now assuming the candidate was a Christian, Moslem or any other formal religion in good standing then how could he be described as being in "Spiritual Darkness?"

I could go on but I'm sure you all can get the drift really.

A Satanic ritual is not going to be a bunch of guys in red suits with pitchforks and horns running around shouting "We love Satan" - Satan as described in the Bible is the most beautiful of all the angels and first and formost, "The Deceiver."

The photo is a good representaion of the first degree - the pair of 6-pointed interwoven stars are correct as well.
Freemasonry has a great many different symbols for each ritual, not just the square and compass.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by MrNECROS]

Seems the usual suspects has gone for a real party for the last few weeks wandering off topic trying to avoid answering this point.
In response to everyone who "failed to understand" it first time 'round and is screaming at me "where is the proof" et al...here it is...again...

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The original Grand Masonic Constitutions of the 33rd Degree was formed on 25th October 1762 in Berlin Prussia.

www.freemasonry101.org.uk...

The Constitutions of 1762 governed the Rite of Perfection of 25 degrees, not the Scottish Rite of 33 degrees, which was formally established in 1801.

It was moved to the USA after the revolution by the rements of the Illuminati debarkle fleeing from Europe.

The Illuminati consisted of only ten degrees, none of which had any relation to the degrees of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. The Illuminati did, however, use the first three degrees of the York Rite as its own 3rd, 4th, and 5th degrees.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The 1st Degree of the Scottish Rite is openly Satanic, it's hard to see how people miss the whole point of it.
I'll leave aside all the minor bits in it that have Satanic elements and get to the dead give away.

The candidate is prepared to a state that represents his "Spiritual Darkness", a blinded and dishevelled fool being led around by a noose.
He is then ritually interviewed to ascertain that he feels lost and without any idea as to where he is going in life and offered the chance to be brought "into the light" through Masonic Brotherhood.

Now assuming the candidate was a Christian, Moslem or any other formal religion in good standing then how could he be described as being in "Spiritual Darkness?"

I could go on but I'm sure you all can get the drift really.

A Satanic ritual is not going to be a bunch of guys in red suits with pitchforks and horns running around shouting "We love Satan" - Satan as described in the Bible is the most beautiful of all the angels and first and formost, "The Deceiver."

The photo is a good representaion of the first degree - the pair of 6-pointed interwoven stars are correct as well.
Freemasonry has a great many different symbols for each ritual, not just the square and compass.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by MrNECROS]

Seems the usual suspects has gone for a real party for the last few weeks wandering off topic trying to avoid answering this point.
In response to everyone who "failed to understand" it first time 'round and is screaming at me "where is the proof" et al...here it is...again...

Your argument that the first degree is "openly satanic" is... based on this???

The state of darkness represents a prior ignorance (pre-initiation) to the guiding "light" of the morality system of Freemasonry. It is an allegorical tool to represent the initiate's entry INTO the light of knowledge, not out of it.

Your attempt to translate this into some kind of Satanic thing is just bizarre, dude.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The truly evil degree is the 98th degree. Just listen to some 98 Degrees.

I'm not joking. I've seriously looked into it and it is so. However, I guess it should be noted that several members of the band occasionaly donate blood to the Red Cross (also an evil Rosicrucianesque organization).

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
EVIL DEGREE is an anagram of DERIVE GLEE, which is exactly why our friend and raconteur Mr. Necros posts such porcelain-puncturing piffle.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Anyone noticed how cows have horns? I'm not just talking about a few cows here. Almost all of them.

Coincidence?

I figure that anything which is not OF Christ is AGAINST Christ. Cows have horns, and do not recognise the Gospels.

Satanic.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
Anyone noticed how cows have horns? I'm not just talking about a few cows here. Almost all of them.

Coincidence?

I figure that anything which is not OF Christ is AGAINST Christ. Cows have horns, and do not recognise the Gospels.

Satanic.

Ya know...now that you mention it..I HAVE noticed that. Not only that but they tend to "Moo" as well. Now we all know that "Moo" is "Oom" spelled backwards.

Yep. Satanic. No doubt about it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join