It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone witnessed a blatant Satanic ritual within a Freemasonry Lodge/Temple?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by MrDog
Maybe I write to eloquently for this site.

*Too*.

You got me there
I deserved that one. And damn such a simple one at that. It looks like the European dumbing down has got me as well.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I was at lodge last night and I made some comment to my neighbor about having (yet) another mint from his packet. He looked at me very strangely and called me 'a little devil'.

Does this count as blatent satanic ritual?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
I was at lodge last night and I made some comment to my neighbor about having (yet) another mint from his packet. He looked at me very strangely and called me 'a little devil'.

Does this count as blatent satanic ritual?

GASP! He SAID it.....so it MUST mean he meant it literally Trinityman!
I'm shocked......and here I was thinking Freemasonry was good

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
From what I gather about most "questionable" and secret groups with left-leaning beliefs DO NOT practice "BLATANT" rituals. The devil is usually in the details and rationalized by being vague. I've heard you can boil a frog by using warm water and turning up the heat slowly. Wink wink nudge nudge. Like shopping at urban outfitters. If you look around you see that they sell Jesus ashtrays. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Just for the record I am both a Wiccan and a Freemason (only EA) and neither pratice any "dark" rituals. I have heard stories by anti-masons of the spitting but on a bible. This supposedly let the initiate enter into the mystical side of the society. I agree with the person who said the posted picture was bizzare but you do not understand the meanings so we will leave it like that.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I wish I had more time to rebut some posts here more thoroughly but a short post will have to suffice. Threads like this realy make my stomach turn... Why? I'm so tired of the deception and spiritual ineptness. The one thing I really want to focus on here is the shriner's hat. (The 'fez) I've just read a few posts by 'shriners' and it just irks me: When you guys put on your hats do you honestly know what it stands for???

Take a look at this and please don't get carried away until you read ALL of it.:

www.scripture2scripture.com...

Ahh... your hat is red because of the blood of Christians...!

If your looking for something satanic there you go kids..

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
TxSecret,

Thanks for the link...you are most correct! In fact, Ottoman Freemasonry has a wonderful connection to the old "Assassins".

And just as Masons have no idea what 33 degree Freemasonry is all about and the grave error that was made from the occult numbers "9" and "777", let's see where this leads.

[edit on 18-2-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I heard from a Mason just the other day that the local lodge members were instrumental in anonymously providing presents and food to a desperate single mom and her children this past Christmas. He said it was the best Christmas present he has ever had a part in.
He emphasised that the lodge was involved in providing things like this without the knowledge of the recipients.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I've said this numerous times.. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Christianity plainly states that its not your works that get you into the Kingdom of God. There is a reason for this.. Maybe one of them is because satan likes to use the 'guise' of 'good works' to deceive. Something to think about.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TxSecret
I wish I had more time to rebut some posts here more thoroughly but a short post will have to suffice. Threads like this realy make my stomach turn... Why? I'm so tired of the deception and spiritual ineptness. The one thing I really want to focus on here is the shriner's hat. (The 'fez) I've just read a few posts by 'shriners' and it just irks me: When you guys put on your hats do you honestly know what it stands for???

Take a look at this and please don't get carried away until you read ALL of it.:

Ahh... your hat is red because of the blood of Christians...!

If your looking for something satanic there you go kids..

*chuckles* And we are suppose to take the ramblings of a scripture website as gospel? Puhleeeeze. Talk about propoganda.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

What makes my stomache turn is the constant repetition of falsehoods about freemasonry and allied societies like the Shriners. The story contained in the link simply isn't true and posting it here is pure obfuscation. The true facts behind the Shriners and their choice of headgear can be found here, and I challenge you to find any historical basis in fact for the ridiculous story on that fundie website.

As far as freemasons are concerned, don't let the truth get in the way of an opportunity to give them a good kicking. You're doing Gods work, right? Puh-lease.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I've said this numerous times.. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Christianity plainly states that its not your works that get you into the Kingdom of God. There is a reason for this.. Maybe one of them is because satan likes to use the 'guise' of 'good works' to deceive. Something to think about.

What are you saying... don't do anything good or worthwhile, just in case the devil told you to do it?
Try John 13:34 for starters.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
sanse_nz.. I'll take the ramblings from that 'scripture' website over your belief any day of the week. If you believe scripture is propaganda then I'm deffinitely out of your league.

Trinity man, putting words in my mouth is not going to help your 'case'.

Prove to us what that 'fundie' website says is not true. In the process of doing so, why don't you explain to US what the symbolism on the fez hat 'really' means because the website link you provided is full of gaping holes.. BTW, what were those 'pagans' guilty of? Just a bunch of ilk so far.

[edit on 18-2-2006 by TxSecret]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
A few initeresting tid bits of history from a reputable source you might want to bone up on here:

www.arthistoryclub.com...

Furthermore.. Let's look a little closer at the symbols on the front of the fez hat..
An arabic sword (Pretty straighfoward)

Upside down horns.

5 pointed star inside the horns... (Incidentally, the star would be UPSIDE DOWN if the horns were pointed in the 'correct' position.)

And on the upside down horns what looks like a goddess of some sort. Some sources claim an egyptian goddess?

Oh PLEASE PLEASE tell us what it all means.

[edit on 18-2-2006 by TxSecret]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Trinity,

I think to understand the nature of Ottoman-Freemasonry is much more important than the red color of one's hat, yet the main point here is that the Shriners are not to be considered as official Western Freemasonry and thus also have very different originations. Certainly the author in the link you provided displays an egoistic nature by claiming these "typically" foolish Christians, who are always misunderstanding the simplest of matters. Yet, when we take a closer look at history, perhaps using the color red to symbolise blood, is not so far off from reality.

Now, the link you provided assumes we are not able to look much further than a childish fantasy and most people do not like being manipulated in the particular way in which this author appears engaged in silly explanations of blood dripping and drying in the desert – this is rather patronizing to the elect.

I will add something further to this:

The roots of Shriner Freemasonry started in Iraq. Aristotelism was brought to Iraq in the area of "Jundi Sabur" and integrated into the Arabian culture. Caliph Haroun al Rashid and his associates, in the 700's were brilliant but they failed to appreciate the Christ-Impulse and were infected with the Ahriman influence from Jundi Sabur. Prophet Mohammed opposed and thus prevented this perverted knowledge from getting out of hand in the year "666". Still the remaining knowledge flowed through to the “Assassins” and even inspired the Knight Templars. (The Templars were of a much higher calibre; a gentler, cleaner spiritual understanding).

In the 1200's, the Aristotelians or "realists" incarnated into the Dominican Order and opposed the Franciscans. This quasi-Aristotelism or the perverted wisdom was also carried into Europe via Roger Bacon and other Franciscans. By the 1400's the consciousness of man changed around the time of Confucius. Other philosophers such as Avicenna and Averroës, who upheld a decadent and retrogressive quasi-Aristotelism, which denied human-spiritual individuality surviving death, also carried the Arabian impulse forward. Now where else did this knowledge spread? How about Turkey and Spain and much of the Middle East and Europe? Yet, this type of anti-Christian like knowledge opposed the ideas of the Platonists such as Bruno Latini, Dante, Thomas Aquinas and later Karl Julius Schröer, teacher of Rudolf Steiner at the Technische Hochschule in Vienna.

I made mention to Al Rashid? He himself incarnated as Francis Bacon, the founder of our modern scientism. Now, remember the Ottoman-Turks were united with Germany. Shriner Freemasonry was IN FACT the same perverted quasi-Aristotelism that came from Jundi Sabur that eventually found its way into the west as well. Turkey and the Germanic empire were allied up to and including Adolph Hitler, and they were all connected to this most splendid type of Freemasonry (if we can even call it true Freemasonry) who according to the author of the link you provided, were merely "having some fun".

I only mentioned a small portion of it, as it involves the Mahatmas of Shamballa, Botavista's and much more understanding.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That whole red fez explanation is worthy of Jack T. Chick.

Paranoid.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Call it what you will Roark but why don't you explain to us what it means. Simple question really.

For the record, I'm not paranoid about anything.. I just refuse to be deceived.. Especially on the spiritual level where it really counts.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by TxSecret]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
That whole red fez explanation is worthy of Jack T. Chick.

Paranoid.

^
Yep! You said it Roark.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Lucifer
www.mary-magdalene.org
In London. For Anarchist Communism.

My father is a lifetime Masonic cultist so let me enter this thread with the question are the Masonic cultists 'Satanic?'

What is Satanism.

Satan is a term derived from 'Set' the enemy of Horus Isis and Osirus (the Egyptian Holy Trinity) and essentially the term Satan in the Hebrew language (the language of the Egyptian slaves) does not refer to the enemy of the Egyptian cultists but to an enemy / adversary of the Jews (the slaves) - the language of the slaves being a syncretic mix of Egyptian and other languages of the enslaved.

In Judaism the First Law prohibits any form of Egyptian mystery cultism and indeed the Law against idolatry (ancestor worship) is a capital (executionable) offence and in the context of the period that the law was given can be taken to mean 'thou shalt not worship the gods of the Egyptians (or the Phonecians - Babylonians or any of the gentile nations) on penalty of death and in fact this was taken further to the point where your entire family could be put to death or in the case of a nation - total genocide and the destruction of all temples and so forth.

The Masonic cultists are quite open about the fact that they are Egyptian mystery cultists and their highest rituals are in fact in the Egyptian language. Indeed in Israel many of the Orthodox Judaists share the same views as many of the Gentile anti-Masonic cultists and they consider the Rothschild dynasty to be the Anti-Messiah and they refuse to serve in the Israeli army for this reason since they consider Israel to be a Rothschild state.

Yes Freemasonry is Satanism.

Essentially if one defines the term 'Satan' as 'the enemy of the Jews' then Freemasonry is clearly a form of Satanism since it is Egyptian mystery ritualism and the whole point of Moses revolution was revolution 'against' the Egyptian priesthood and their aristocracy.

Christianity is a form of Satanism.

However Christianity is also a form of Satanism (defined as the enemy of the Jews) and we have 1600 years of Christian anti-Judaism in the name of a Jewish Communist to testify to that. Clearly the Christians are idolaters - they worship a Jewish anti-propertyist as God (punishable by death) and they propagate all manner of Capitalism private propertyism and religious hypocrisy in his name - and it is the name of a person who despised the rich (the economic slavemasters) and the religious hypocrites. George Bush for example and many other Masonic cultists are 'also' self defined Christians and frankly both religions suit each other since they are both full of Usuryists (lending for profit is forbidden among Jews and also among Muslims) and religious hypocrites

The Final Holocaust.

However have hope. In the Final Judaic Revolution (Armageddon) the Masonic and Christian states will be subjected to a brutal nuclear guerilla war and the Christian / Masonic idolaters / vermin shall be exterminated in a holocaust that even Moses and Joshua (who subjected the idolatrous populations of their age to genocide) could not hope to compete with. On the Day (Aeon / Age) of Judgement the chaff (the rich / the Capitalists / the idolaters) will be separated from the wheat (the enslaved / the poor / the victims of the world's economic masters) and the chaff cast into the fire.

Lucifer
No mercy or quarter on they who deserve none.
For Armageddon and the 1000 Year agricultural revolution.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by Lucifer666]

[edit on 19-2-2006 by Lucifer666]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Call it what you will Roark but why don't you explain to us what it means. Simple question really.

I probably should explain that I'm a Freemason, but not a Shriner. I only understand some of the symbolism. I'm not sure if it's a breach of protocol amongst the Shriners for me to explain it.

For the record, I'm not paranoid about anything.. I just refuse to be deceived.. Especially on the spiritual level where it really counts.
[edit on 19-2-2006 by TxSecret]

You've already been deceived, mate.

The city of Fez was founded by Sultan Idris the 1st. The people he conquered to take the region were pagans. All of these conquered pagans were then converted to Islam. If there were ANY Christians there (let alone tens of thousands), they were not recorded by history.

The fez became famous afterwards, because the Moroccans had developed a range of particularly bright dyes, of which the most fashionable was red.

I didn't mean to say that you, personally, were paranoid. Rather whoever concocted the story you quoted is paranoid. If I seem narky or frustrated, it's because I've heard the story of the fez regurgitated dozens of times by people who are willing to believe the worst about the Shriners, without any evidence or history, rather than find out the truth. Jack T. Chick is often the culprit in these cases.

The whole malarky about Shriners and Masons is a sad indictment on humanity, in that we haven't progressed much since the Dark Ages, when similar paranoid fantasies were perpetuated about the Jews (they used babies blood in their passover, consorted with Devils etc).

I'll let Markus J. Harper have the floor now. He can tell you about how we're trying to resurrect Atlantis and enslave humankind with our tripods. Better put your foil hats on, kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join