Has anyone witnessed a blatant Satanic ritual within a Freemasonry Lodge/Temple?

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
Cug

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Cug, just out of curiousity, do you mean functions held by the Church of Satan, or Temple of Set, or something different?


All of the above. Well almost.. I did not attend a ToS function persay (I don't think they have any "official" public rituals), it was a members personal ritual.



Originally posted by Peace to you all
Apparently, this photograph shows a Masonic ritual.

Is it me, or is this a bit bizarre??


Sure is (Look who's talking
) but so what?




posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peace to you all
I would like to pick up on the point that Judgeofdarkness made. Freemasons swear on oath never to reveal any secrets, so Judgeofdarkness was right - you wouldn't admit anything anyway. Have you heard about this guy who wrote a book called "The Brotherhood", which revealed some of the secrets? He died soon after it was published. Is this just a coincidence, or was he gotten rid of?



Hey, what you just said made me think of something. Nothing, absolutely nothing that you can find on the web should be considered Masonic secrets because all those people would be in hot water for revealing them. And another thing if the guy who wrote the Brotherhood revealed such terrible secrets why is it still being published?




Thanks Masonic Luc for the reply, I meant no disrespect to Christianity with my lack of respect for that bloody cross. I thought it was all about Jesus not the cross.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The 1st Degree of the Scottish Rite is openly Satanic, it's hard to see how people miss the whole point of it.
I'll leave aside all the minor bits in it that have Satanic elements and get to the dead give away.

The candidate is prepared to a state that represents his "Spiritual Darkness", a blinded and dishevelled fool being led around by a noose.
He is then ritually interviewed to ascertain that he feels lost and without any idea as to where he is going in life and offered the chance to be brought "into the light" through Masonic Brotherhood.

Now assuming the candidate was a Christian, Moslem or any other formal religion in good standing then how could he be described as being in "Spiritual Darkness?"

I could go on but I'm sure you all can get the drift really.

A Satanic ritual is not going to be a bunch of guys in red suits with pitchforks and horns running around shouting "We love Satan" - Satan as described in the Bible is the most beautiful of all the angels and first and formost, "The Deceiver."

The photo is a good representaion of the first degree - the pair of 6-pointed interwoven stars are correct as well.
Freemasonry has a great many different symbols for each ritual, not just the square and compass.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by MrNECROS]



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
um if u look at the star behind the man..you will notice the symbol actually has 6 points...this is not the symbol that represents satan or Freemasonry... it has 6 points...pentagram has 5...if it were legitimate it would only have 5 points.

so I think the photo is actually a fraud...

by the way I am not affilliated with ANY group/religious denomination.. ok...?

perhaps others have noticed this?

[edit on 30-1-2006 by NJE777]



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Now assuming the candidate was a Christian, Moslem or any other formal religion in good standing then how could he be described as being in "Spiritual Darkness?"



Could it be that he has already been decieved and well, living in darkness so to speak his entire life? Is the 1st degree in the Blue Lodge actually considered a Scottish Rite degree?



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
But I have attended Optimist club functions, and, well, it's unspeakable.
And the Rotary club meetings, I think I saw one there.
Oh yes, and at the local Lions club's weekly meeting, it was unforgettable.
Talk about a loaded question.


ok from a nuetral perspective, perhaps it is a loaded question?

I would like to point out that in AU Lions, Rotary all meet at the local pub...so it would seem suspicion/secrecy go hand in hand... why all the secrecy? Why is it that if a mason leaves the order, he is forbidden to speak of the experience?

I think these are logical/rational questions that any person in an open democratic society will ask or think.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The 1st degree of Blue or Craft Masonry is the 1st Degree of the Scottish Rite, this is stated in all texts of the rite.

The York Rite seems to be a dead offshoot, even in Pike and McClenechan's time it appears to be on the wane, both of these authors write of it as if it was just a bit of a flash in the pan, only really practiced in America to any great extent and then it appears to be completely swallowed by it's parent rite.
As far as I can tell it is only practiced as a set of symbolic side degrees for historical interest.

As far as deception... Freemasonry is all about deception really.
It's hard to convey the philosophical justification for all the lies and trickery in a few line, Pike's Moral & Dogma does the best job of it though and I thoroughly recommend that anyone who wants "the straight dope" put the time and effort into reading it.

It's not light reading mind you, requires a lot of cross-referencing and it helps to have a copy of the various ritual monitors to hand as well.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peace to you all
I would like to pick up on the point that Judgeofdarkness made. Freemasons swear on oath never to reveal any secrets, so Judgeofdarkness was right - you wouldn't admit anything anyway.

Judgeofdarkness is half right. Freemasons promise not to reveal the secrets of freemasonry, which are specifically outined as the modes of recognition and nothing else. Spend a little time on this forum and you will find that freemasons 'admit' to quite a lot, actually.


Have you heard about this guy who wrote a book called "The Brotherhood", which revealed some of the secrets? He died soon after it was published. Is this just a coincidence, or was he gotten rid of?

Stephen Knight died of a brain tumor in 1985. Read more about 'The Brotherhood' here



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS

The York Rite seems to be a dead offshoot, even in Pike and McClenechan's time it appears to be on the wane, both of these authors write of it as if it was just a bit of a flash in the pan, only really practiced in America to any great extent and then it appears to be completely swallowed by it's parent rite.


Not at all.

I've passed the degrees of a York Rite Mason, a Knight Templar.

You've actually got it backwards. It is much more popular outside of America than within it. Especially in English Speaking Nations and the Mediterranean.

If your ever in Dallas, TX, visit the Scottish Rite Temple on Young and Harwood. Then go across the street to the York Rite. Tell me again that York is insignigicant or dead or whatever. In Dallas, the membership overlaps by about 60% or so.


.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS


Pike's Moral & Dogma does the best job of it though and I thoroughly recommend that anyone who wants "the straight dope" put the time and effort into reading it.

It's not light reading mind you, requires a lot of cross-referencing and it helps to have a copy of the various ritual monitors to hand as well.




I have actually read every word of it and the last 3 chapters thrice. Yes I'm in that 10% of dudes who finished it, but I didn't have a ritual monitor or do a lot of cross referencing. I even took notes and probably missed anything truly important. There is so much in there about ancient religions that I don't know beans about it just all sort of goes over my head head. I even saw something in there about the right of Kings but never even guessed that they still did that today.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
ok from a nuetral perspective, perhaps it is a loaded question?

I would like to point out that in AU Lions, Rotary all meet at the local pub...so it would seem suspicion/secrecy go hand in hand... why all the secrecy? Why is it that if a mason leaves the order, he is forbidden to speak of the experience?

I think these are logical/rational questions that any person in an open democratic society will ask or think.


Any person certainly has the right to ask or think it but, in all seriousness, why is it any of their legitimate business?

You don't see people demanding, and being given, the transcripted minutes of the boardroom strategy meetings of the Barclays Bank. Why should a Masonic Lodge have diminished rights in this regard?

It's all just ignorance and fear of the unknown, and completely unnecessary. Our precepts and goals are readily available to the public.

Unfortunately, people are far more willing to imagine demons behind bushes, than accept the mundane reality. It's most often just idle curiosity, borne of unfounded fear.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If the only thing that freemasonry is doing that raises eyebrows is to be secretive, then I see no problem.
It is common in all areas for traditional rituals, and ceremonies to carry on long after they are literally enforced. For example, when a father 'gives away' the bride at a wedding, she is no longer considered to be chattel whose ownership is being transferred from the father to the groom.
And even more enduring is the practice of ending prayers by saying 'Amen'. The origins of that word are in Egypt, not Israel or Christianity.

Just came to mind, 'mortgage', a deed which I assume many of you non-masons have signed, means mort=death, and gage=pledge, so you also have sworn a deathpledge, but are you worried?

[edit on 03 22 2005 by BlackGuardXIII]



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
You don't see people demanding, and being given, the transcripted minutes of the boardroom strategy meetings of the Barclays Bank. Why should a Masonic Lodge have diminished rights in this regard?


I don't feel Barclays Bank example is advancing your argument; it is public company it has public shareholders and as such is required to submit minutes/quarterly & annual reports...
Statutory Authorities, all private/public Companies are governed by statute.
All registered businesses/companies/corporations must have ABN...

ASICThe Australian Securities & Investments Commission enforces and regulates company and financial services laws to protect consumers, investors and creditors. An independent Australian government body, ASIC has regulated financial markets, securities, futures and corporations since January 1991. From 1998 we became responsible for consumer protection in superannuation, insurance, deposit taking and, from 2002, credit. We report to the Commonwealth Parliament, the Treasurer and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasurer.

ACN 063 417 578 REGD FREEMASONS VICTORIA PTY LTD
ACN/ABN

Executive Biographies For information on our board members, the executive committee and other Barclays people please access the following links



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Cranial Raper,



in the mind of others who want to label us as Satanists, Wiccans, or any other black arts practitioners.

Wiccans are not black arts practioners!

I have quite a few friends that are Freemasons, they talk a bit especially after a few beers.
But I have the utmost respect for them, they are good people and I know them well enough to say if there was any satanism involved these guys would totally freak out.

I'm intrigued and curious about the masons, I just don't have enough time to commit to joining up.

P.S. I'm not Wiccan either, I just know a lot about them.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
'An it harm none, do what thou wilt.' That is the Wiccan rule. Does that sound like anything a Satanist would follow? I agree with the above post, and can say that Wiccan friends of mine have had personal encounters wherein Satanists caused them trouble. They do not get along at all from my sources.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peace to you all
I would like to pick up on the point that Judgeofdarkness made. Freemasons swear on oath never to reveal any secrets,


thats just an excuse to keep their opinion valid, just claim they cant talk because an oath and therefore everything they say isnt true, bam, you will never be wrong and masons always will be.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
People are innately afraid, and therefore suspicious, of things they don't understand. Most non-masons don't understand because they don't know (that includes me). Not knowing makes me curious, why be afraid or suspicious about something you know nothing about except rumors?

I helped install a furnace in a Mason lodge in Saginaw, Michigan. Me and the 2 guys I worked with peeked under the curtains in the main "room". We saw some (to me) weird stuff, but nothing that would be claimed as satanic by even the most noble biblethumper.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777

Originally posted by Roark
You don't see people demanding, and being given, the transcripted minutes of the boardroom strategy meetings of the Barclays Bank. Why should a Masonic Lodge have diminished rights in this regard?


I don't feel Barclays Bank example is advancing your argument; it is public company it has public shareholders and as such is required to submit minutes/quarterly & annual reports...
Statutory Authorities, all private/public Companies are governed by statute.
All registered businesses/companies/corporations must have ABN...

ASICThe Australian Securities & Investments Commission enforces and regulates company and financial services laws to protect consumers, investors and creditors. An independent Australian government body, ASIC has regulated financial markets, securities, futures and corporations since January 1991. From 1998 we became responsible for consumer protection in superannuation, insurance, deposit taking and, from 2002, credit. We report to the Commonwealth Parliament, the Treasurer and the Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasurer.

ACN 063 417 578 REGD FREEMASONS VICTORIA PTY LTD
ACN/ABN

Executive Biographies For information on our board members, the executive committee and other Barclays people please access the following links





Yeah, my use of a publicly listed company was a bad example, but the question still remains:

Why should the perfectly legal activities of the Freemasons be regarded as the legitimate business of the idly curious?

They are NOT publicly listed, and those who "demand to know" have no financial interest in the organisation.

The answer? Quite often: paranoia, fear of the unknown, and a sense of being unfairly "excluded", none of which have a legitimate basis in law.



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
The 1st Degree of the Scottish Rite is openly Satanic, it's hard to see how people miss the whole point of it.
I'll leave aside all the minor bits in it that have Satanic elements and get to the dead give away.

The candidate is prepared to a state that represents his "Spiritual Darkness", a blinded and dishevelled fool being led around by a noose.
He is then ritually interviewed to ascertain that he feels lost and without any idea as to where he is going in life and offered the chance to be brought "into the light" through Masonic Brotherhood.

Now assuming the candidate was a Christian, Moslem or any other formal religion in good standing then how could he be described as being in "Spiritual Darkness?"

I could go on but I'm sure you all can get the drift really.

A Satanic ritual is not going to be a bunch of guys in red suits with pitchforks and horns running around shouting "We love Satan" - Satan as described in the Bible is the most beautiful of all the angels and first and formost, "The Deceiver."

The photo is a good representaion of the first degree - the pair of 6-pointed interwoven stars are correct as well.
Freemasonry has a great many different symbols for each ritual, not just the square and compass.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by MrNECROS]


ohhhhh brother (no pun intended lol)

I am not a Mason. I have researched in full word for word details about the entire content of the ritual you discuss/dis. The meaning of the noose etc is relating to the candidate wanting to learn more about life etc blah blah - the brotherhood sees itself as the helping hand for any man wishing to learn more about himself for his own personal journey.....the removal of the noose etc is seen as the new beginning of learning and discovery relating to LIFE.

Strange how it is so easy for the narrow-minded to see one meaning behind it and no other possibilities! But then I guess that is the judgemental types for you huh?



posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   


Has anyone witnessed a blatant Satanic ritual within a Freemasonry Lodge/Temple?


One time, two wednesdays ago.

But it was "Kill a goat Wednesday" so we just went along with it.






top topics
 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join