It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of true purpose of chemtrails?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
The number of avid deniers in this forum is funny and sad to me. People don't typically waste their time trying to disprove something unless there's benefit at some point. It's just human nature. You know who I mean!

Wouldn't this thread, if not this whole board, be boring if we only heard from people on one side of the debate? One of the reasons to have a discussion board is so that people of opposing views can present their ideas and hopefully influence others to think like they do. (Although sometimes it influences people to think like the other side!)

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I know what it is and I laugh at you at trying to figure it out. Laugh. I joined here to tell everyone, but I see you all are off by about 90% on all your theories.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE 17
I know what it is and I laugh at you at trying to figure it out. Laugh. I joined here to tell everyone, but I see you all are off by about 90% on all your theories.

cool. are you gonna tell us, then? or just tease us? why didn't you just tell us in this post, instead of just teasing us?

c'mon, man! give up the goods! where's the beef? feed me, seymour.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
When this forum gets a little closer to the actual thing. Then you get it.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
it is weather modification, i'm pretty sure. none of the 'my jello won't set', or, 'i'm coughing' stuff for me. more like, 'we've ruined mankind's chances of survival with rampant corporatism, let's play with chemicals and try and set the biosphere back to normal'.

I have to agree with you statement. In Michigan, I have been used to the chemtrails starting the sprayng in the fall and throughout winter and spring. I have not seen any chemtrails since spring. I dont know if its related, but it seemes to me the last two winters before this one have been normal. For the last 20 years they have not.

In Michigan we have very severe winters, but throughout the 80's and 90's have been very mild. It seemed to me that the last two rather harsh winters were from the operation having a postive impact on the enviroment.

Now I dont see any chem-ops this season and we have this crazy non-existant winter. Something is definatly amiss.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I just saw the above posts.

Let me take a wild shot at it. It is an alien operation in order to change our enviroment to fit the alien agenda. They use these giant cube sprayers, that are cloaked to look like jet traffic. The government doesnt take issue or anyone else in the know, because they have no idea what to do about it.

Is this where you are going?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Oooohh how mysterious! Veiled promises of revealing information... Is John Titor back?!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
chemtrails are thin like paper. i saw two being laid down from a passenger jet(i was a passenger).

it was over northern new brunswick.

thin, like paper. not like normal contrails, which billow out as wide up and down as they do side to side.

You do realize how high you are, the humidty, the air pressure, and wind speed all play a factory in how thin or thick a contrail is right?
There is no set size or thickness for contrails.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I just saw the above posts.

Let me take a wild shot at it. It is an alien operation in order to change our enviroment to fit the alien agenda. They use these giant cube sprayers, that are cloaked to look like jet traffic. The government doesnt take issue or anyone else in the know, because they have no idea what to do about it.

Is this where you are going?

No. You're off farther than the real thing than the weather modifying theory. And John Titor is a nut case.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

No. You're off farther than the real thing than the weather modifying theory. And John Titor is a nut case.

How about Jim Phelps?

Is he a nut case too?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well EBE 17, I think if you look at all the past ATS threads everything has been covered, weapons, inoculation of the public on a wide scale, poisoning the public slowly, aliens, and of course my opinion is weather modification.

What else could it be?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

that reminds of me of having a fight with my girlfriend. she says, 'if you don't know what's wrong, i'm not going to tell you'.

i saw a religious show once where they talked about the earth being surrounded by a giant crystalline sphere. maybe that's it. religious wingnuts trying to recreate this fabled protective sphere.

maybe it's dna modifications, as surmised by stewart swerdlow, ala reptillian agenda.

or, as lonegunman said, maybe it's the 'arrival'(the movie with charlie sheen) terraforming scenario.

or, as i said before, it's a 'screen' to bounce haarp signals.

there is no doubt that the increased cloud cover will affect the weather, whether this is the prime objective or a side effect.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
yeah, its the evil reptilians from...whereever the hell they're supposed to be from.

The Bush family is behind it all, because they're actually...reptilians from...whereever the hell they're supposed to be from. Their purpose was to make sure Pittsburgh won the superbowl.

Oh my god, its true...we're all gonna die.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by seagull]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EBE 17 And John Titor is a nut case.

Um, that was my point... apparently you didn't get it. See, I was comparing YOU to John Titor. Any light bulbs going off above your head yet?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You guys are all well off with your theories. After watching Fox's new Frickin Stupid Theories Channel (666 on your remote) last night I can reveal the truth:

All the strange clouds and contrails are put there by HowardRoark using some kind of EM thing he's got going in his bedroom. He does this so people can post pictures of strange clouds on conspiricy discussion boards and then he can come and shoot down their theories.

Why does he do that? It's one of life's eternal mysteries.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
FLD. Aren't you going to get in trouble with Howard for revealing that? I'm sure he doesn't want us knowing about that. I'd be very scared if I were you.

Maybe Howard is a reptilian from...whereever the hell they're supposed to be from...and he's in cahoots with the Bush family? There, I've tied together both conspiricies quite nicely.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What gives? You said you joined ATS for the purpose of telling the ATS world what the chemtrails are actually for. If I recall you said everyone was off base. I have thought it was weather modifiation by the Gov. as a way of slowing the global warming problem. You said it was something else and I am pretty sure everything has been covered. I even tossed out an alien scenario (which was hypothetical because of your name, not something I believed) so how about telling us?

We would love it if you held the truth. Even if you dont, I am guessing it will be entertaining.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think I scared him away with the Jim Phelps reference.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You could be right, person may be Mr. Phelps himself.

I think he is Elvis, and whoever guesses right will get a pink Cadillac! I'll take mine in forest green please!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Either that or it was Lance Haubrick AKA Gaiacomm.

They both used to do that condescending "You are on the right track," "When you get a little closer, then I will reveal all to you" schtick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join