It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texans are superior to all

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
How 'bout it? Anyone from Texas? Dallas here. Why is it that we are so great? I mean, everybody else is inferior. The most beautiful women in the world are from Texas. Texans are the most intelligent as well. We're the most humble too, and NEVER sarcastic. *note sarcasm*

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
hey whats up man.

odessa here. moved from dallas. I like to suffer. :p

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Odessa? Like it? I stopped for lunch in Odessa while driving through. The people seemed nice enough, but what do yall do for fun? How's the hunting and fishing?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I am considering Texas as one of the states I may move to in the next year. I figure that since I live in the LARGEST state in the US, moving to a smaller Texas may be fun.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Formerly of El Paso here, although many consider that part of Mexico. Miss the summers right now though--a dreary, 42 degree day in Olympia makes a sunny 110 degrees sound extremely pleasant.

Lived in Lubbock for a couple of months, and between that and various trips to Dallas I firmly established that whatever country it may be part of, El Paso definitely shouldn't be considered part of Texas. Whole different world.

sacrifice--unless you are fluent in Spanish or independantly wealthy, I strongly recommend considering only east Texas.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1
... El Paso definitely shouldn't be considered part of Texas..

This reminded me of a friend of mine who drives through El Paso all the time. He always refers to it as El Crapo or El Pisso.

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You have Carrollton here
Just north west of the Big D

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Texans are superior to all.. with the exception of the Colts, Patriots, Seahawks, Steelers and every other NFL team in the league. Other then them guys, Number 1!!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Texans are superior to all.. with the exception of the Colts, Patriots, Seahawks, Steelers and every other NFL team in the league. Other then them guys, Number 1!!

LOL Well folks, let's give him a hand. At least he tried. He's probably just butt-hurt from the elections. Finally got a conservative leader. Maybe they might actually get something done in Canada.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Born and raised in Lubbock, Texas; never never going back. Maybe Corpus, Galveston or Aransas pass; no specks or Reds in Lubbock.

Check out "Lone Star State of Mind" by Nanci Griffith

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by MCory1
... El Paso definitely shouldn't be considered part of Texas..

This reminded me of a friend of mine who drives through El Paso all the time. He always refers to it as El Crapo or El Pisso.

Peace

el correcto

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just read the location. "Big D" says it all. (of course we're better)

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
We'll be back to rain on your Texas parade... SOme day. *wink*

We are just busy "restoring the order." *wink* *wink*
www.richmcwilliams.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Oak Cliff born and raised, Kimball 87. Just north of you ken in The Colony. More proud to be Texan than American!!!!!:w:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Should I move this thread to the Joke forum?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If you don't mind being voted out, then by all means, procede!
All in good fun. You have to be from here to get the feel!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by irishmen3g
If you don't mind being voted out, then by all means, procede!

Me so confused, what does that mean? Voted out of what?

btw- I was the one that provided the Diebold Voting Machines.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Should I move this thread to the Joke forum?

Anyone who defames this thread is so low, I bet they'd steal the nickels off a dead man's eyes. Besides, us Texans are meaner than a skilletful of rattlesnakes if you cross us.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Houston here, past champion of murder rate, obesity, smog, and humidity. We're top five in strip clubs too.

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
My first ex is from Texas.
I notice your attitude is common among Texans.
Whatever it takes to keep from falling into location-depression. After all, someone has to live there in order to work at the truck stops needed to cross that region while trying to get somewhere else!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join