It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does this racist iranian poster mean?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I found this poster today and I just wondered what the Iranian apologists have to say about it.

To me, it looks like take down American first, than Israel will follow. Note this was the poster from their holocaust denial conference.

Imagine the uproar is Bush gave a speech with the same poster, but replacing the us and Isreali balls in to Africa and a cresent moon.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think

that the broken usa ball means that the us is not a threat anymore and the big isreal ball means that they are the new threat ,mabye just a guess

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
No longer a threat? Huh?

Why even put the US in there if we are "no longer a threat"? Also, who is it making the threats here? The only threats I hear are from that crazy Iranian leader.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Dronetek]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Do you have any sources for the placement of these posters?

Imagine if America was being africanized or islamized and to become a modern society or advance in the future, we are told that we HAVE to act like they did. Then, if we try to advance, these other countries overturn our democratically elected representatives or attack us because we become too powerful.

That's a simplistic version of what led Iran to become what it is, and if the same thing happened to the US, then I could imagine a Bush with such posters.

Such behavior is not excusable though, but most of what they have been receiving for the past century is aggression from the west and a heavy influence of westernization. I think we can prevent future Irans if we start showing that we accept Islam and much of their culture, and perhaps even show them how they can modernize their country without losing their identity and without them feeling they are being subjugated.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
To me, it looks like those the US and Isreal balls are to represent sands in an hour glass. It's hard to comment without knowing what the text says or where it came from. For all we know, it could say, "The World Without Zionism Is A Terrible Place. Help Keep Isreal and America Free!"

But if you want to play, guess what the picture means, I vote for "Isreal and the US are the testicles of the world!"

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Do you have any sources for the placement of these posters?

Am I the only one here who knows how to use google?

Ok, listen up kidies!

Step 1: Open your browser, and type in google.com
Step 2: In the search field enter: Iran conferance+the world without zionisim
step 3: There should be many many hits that you can browse.

www.usatoday.com...
www.worldpress.org...
news.bbc.co.uk...

This took all of 30 seconds to find.

I hope this helps some of you to find and learn facts a little easier.

Originally posted by curme
To me, it looks like those the US and Isreal balls are to represent sands in an hour glass. It's hard to comment without knowing what the text says or where it came from. For all we know, it could say, "The World Without Zionism Is A Terrible Place. Help Keep Isreal and America Free!"

What the hell? We know exactly where it came from, the conference they recently had to prove the holocaust didn’t happen. I posted that in the VERY FIRST POST. Do you guys even read before you post?

I believe it is your responsibility as the person who intitiated this thread to provide a source for the materials you are using. But, thanks for posting them.

The thing is, people on these forums are constantly using these craqzy sources as proof of their argument, when there is a simple way to get credible ones with real facts. The whole proccess seems to be alien to some peopl here.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I believe it is your responsibility as the person who intitiated this thread to provide a source for the materials you are using. But, thanks for posting them.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yeah, I do agree that this is some crazy stuff. As far as what the poster means, I think its intended meaning is foreshadowing. That in order for Israel to fall, the US must come down first, because if Iran strikes Israel, he knows what the US will do, come down on them like a ton of bricks. I dont get it, they know they can not beat the US in a war, yet its seems kinda like a trend to insult and try to step on our toes. I dont understand their logic at all, but I know there is method to the madness.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Accept Islam? LOL! Accept what you'd like, pal, I don't accept their religion. On the same token, I really don't expect them to accept mine, and as they have that right, so be it. Also, I don't accept their culture; it isn't mine. At the same time, though, I expect them to keep theirs, and not accept mine.

If I were to give them a bit of advice, I would highly suggest they do not allow WalMart into their country. Nothing but poinson. Same with McDonalds, it is poison on more than one level.

Now, that all being said, us not accepting their culture is not the problem, although us not bowing to the Reigion of Submission (not peace) is very much problematic. Even if we all converted, though, there woudl still be problems as it is proven by history that they will take the sword to one another.

Our accepting their culture and religion would also not stop them from wanting the destruction of Israel, which is their stated desire. Not unless you are expecting Israel to also become so sloppy-minded that they abandon their God for another one. I don't see that happening, as Israel's backbone is much stronger than that of my convoluted society of today.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I love this quote from the BBC article:

The combination of a state that supports terrorism, calls openly for export of Islamic revolution, calls openly for destruction of another country and develops nuclear weapons cannot be tolerated any more

Here this guys is openly saying this is all about a world wide islamic revolution, yet we still have all these know-it-alls trying to convince everyone the Iranians are a peacful people with nothing nefarious up their sleeves.

On the flip side, post a story about alleged pictures of Bush shaking hands with Abermoff and suddenly Bush is a crimminal that should be impeached. I just dont follow the logic used.

h, and, yeah, the poster is responsible for the offering of the link. De-definitely. After all, you were already there to get the image/information, right? I'm too old for Easter Egg Hunts!

Ok ok, you guys are right. It was up to me to provide links.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh, and, yeah, the poster is responsible for the offering of the link. De-definitely. After all, you were already there to get the image/information, right? I'm too old for Easter Egg Hunts!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Don't forget the

tags when quoting outside sources!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Accept Islam? LOL! Accept what you'd like, pal, I don't accept their religion. On the same token, I really don't expect them to accept mine, and as they have that right, so be it. Also, I don't accept their culture; it isn't mine. At the same time, though, I expect them to keep theirs, and not accept mine.

TC, do you honestly think that I was asking for you to convert? I can't even express the frustration that all you xenophobes are causing me. Christ! I'm saying that we should let them know that we accept Islam as a religion that they are free to express. And that's all. Why'll it may seem like a simple idea to you and me because we live in the US, it's not something that many of these extremists, especially the uneducated poor ones who are brainwashesd, understand. They think we are christian crusaders coming down to clean the scourge of Islam. Of course people shouldn't convert in response to religious extremism, are you awake?

The point is we need to battle for their hearts and minds, otherwise this war will never end. Frankly, I think the powers-that-be don't want it to end.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I think the powers-that-be don't want it to end.

I was waiting for this. Even after the fact that this was Iranian aggression at a racist Iranian conferance, its all because of Bush.

I knew you wouldnt let me down.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm going to cause you more than anxiety if you call me a xenophobe one more time. As a matter of fact, you'd better not call anyone anything else, got it?

Let me make this perfectly clear, as you seemto want to say that we are the small-minded, brainwashed ones. I am not sending my kids to Tel Aviv with bombs strapped to them. I am not celebrating in the streets whenever someone's children are splattered on the sidewalk, markets, coffee shops or pizzarias. I am not the one who is calling for the destruction of a nation simply because it exists, and I am not the one who is chanting anti-(insert name of country here) chants because of a missile attack to kill terrorists struck houses in my anti-American, pro-bin Laden community.
I can continue to name reasons why you are popinting your finger in the wrong direction, my ATS community neighbor.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Xenophobe, seriously. Pffft.

Harumph!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Xenophobe, seriously. Pffft.

Harumph!

If you cannot win an argument, use the race card! Or in this case, the xenophobe card!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I know. He has hurt my feelings. I'm taking my marbles and finding another thread to play in. I don't need such mean people around me while I am trying to nurture feelings of warmth, love and harmony.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
TC, do you honestly think that I was asking for you to convert? I can't even express the frustration that all you xenophobes are causing me. Christ! I'm saying that we should let them know that we accept Islam as a religion that they are free to express.

We should not, however, accept any extreme forms of any religion. We should not accept a religion that hands down death sentences for such things as suspected infidelity, and sometimes even less. It's not a matter of xenophobia, it's a matter of the basic rights of people who cannot defend themselves all over the world, and the world is failing BIG TIME at the task of protecting them. When will we have the first Satanic state anyways? When will we accept their religion and allow them to practice bloodletting rituals and sacrifices on those unfortunate enough to be born in that environment? It would be intolerant and xenophobic for us to oppose that, wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Imagine if America was being africanized or islamized

You don't live in the US, do you?

Oh, I see you claim to live in Manhattan.

You don't get out of the condo much do you?

[edit on 2006/1/25 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join