It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'red alert' nuclear attack around the corner!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I'm going to ask what my relatives in Charleston have heard about this planned nuclear accident simulation. I found another news article on it and it looks like a simulation or mock attack scenario is planned.
defense.iwpnewsstand.com...

I do find it alarming that I heard some officials didn't respond immediately after 9/11 because they thought it was just a part of a simulation. I would prefer these simulations were done somewhere else. I wonder if any of the navy in the area is noticing odd things going on for the next week.

According to the link, the nuclear accident simulation is planned to occur Jan 31st through Feb 2nd. The article says one was conducted last summer as well so hopefully the real thing never happens. Something about Charleston and civil war just seems to ring a bell.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by orionthehunter]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Cpt. E. May would have already been silenced if it were found out to be true that he broke some code to this topic. I must agree with several here that the U.S. would not dare pop one here on our soil under any American Military leader. It would be counterproductive all the way around.
The U.S. will take a bigger hit than 911 and it is just a simple matter of time. God help our nation if it does happen.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I agree with Flying. It would seem that the stuff May is saying would be enough to get him to the very top of the 'hit list'. Also, when I read some of his online articles I found it odd that he named sources repeatedly. I would think that people wouldn't talk to him for fear of reprisals. Or in the very least, I would think that he would make some effort to protect the people that were supplying him information.

That said, I believe greed is the most powerful force. There very well may be groups within the government and business thath would do such a thing for the purposes of seizing assets and power. It may not make sense for the country as a whole but these people don't give a rat's tush about the country. Money and power. Money and power.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Your right it is pointlesss to nuke your own country. I mean all it would do is cause complete meltdown of every civil code in each state. Spread panic across the country like lighting. And it's safe to say more around 80% of the country would be crying to the government to save us!!!Then the government rides in like daylight into dark with a complete lock down and then after a few days of complete police state they would rush some screwed up law into effect that demolished any rights we have left.. I mean hey what better way to get everyone to agree we need the government to control EVERYTHING! So your right government WMD strike would prove nothing but set everything in motion or if not set in motion then would dot the I's.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Let us not forget what our president said between the years of 2002 and 2005.

Paraphrasing: Heck, i'm not worried about Osama, he's the least of my problems ( and it goes on to be more specific about this).

NOW, Osama Bin Laden is to be feared. In his own words, he stated this on his Monday speech.

You talk about confusion. You wonder why people do not beleive this president.

Which is it????? For the folks who missed him saying what i paraphrased, i'm pretty sure its on the internet verbatum someplace. I dont have the time to go dig it out.

So which is it?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FLYIN HIGH
God help our nation if it does happen.

I always wonder why people ask God for help in times of trouble.
The US culture spends most of its time denying Him. Why is that?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Couple of things here.

This is the orignal source
www.arcticbeacon.com...

The guy issuing the 'red alert for houston' is just some guy that used to be an officer in the Army. He has no more authority to issue a red alert than I have to retract a red alert.

Also, he doesn't even claim that there is necessarily going to be a nuke attack. He says

www.arcticbeacon.com... is a very good chance the next attack could occur within the next 9 days and the target being the British Petroleum plant at Texas City, Texas

And this is based on his

www.arcticbeacon.com...
breaking of the Illuminist number code, using variations 1, 3 and 9 to name a few,

And supported by another guy noting:

www.arcticbeacon.com...
at least 11 different type of official police and government vehicles parked in the police lot

And then the author of the paper throws this in for no particular reason

www.arcticbeacon.com...
Employees in both the LA and Houston areas have come forward saying they have been instructed to remain silent and not to distribute valuables from safety deposit boxes, including gold, silver and firearms in the case of a national emergency

So, some guy somewhere thinks that he's cracked a secret code from the NWO and thinks that there might be an attack in Houston.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Let us not forget what our president said between the years of 2002 and 2005.

Paraphrasing: Heck, i'm not worried about Osama, he's the least of my problems ( and it goes on to be more specific about this).

NOW, Osama Bin Laden is to be feared. In his own words, he stated this on his Monday speech.

You talk about confusion. You wonder why people do not beleive this president.

Which is it????? For the folks who missed him saying what i paraphrased, i'm pretty sure its on the internet verbatum someplace. I dont have the time to go dig it out.

So which is it?
That is a good point to make, I do remember bush would always say bin laden was not a threat, that things were much bigger than just one man. So now that he says bin laden is a threat i'm a little confused... I don't know what's going on anymore but I think something bad is going to happen. He is using bin laden to control the mass, to create fear.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Code...

If the government wants to do something bad there's not one thing me you or we can do. Waco should be a open book to that. The government has all the checks in place for complete police state if needed. Katrina was a very big check off list to tell the prepardness of FEMA. It's simple...The government CAN"T handle mass scale events that are city wide. They will NEVER be able to cause human factor comes into play.

No matter how well trained our military is they are human if a mass scale WMD happened Panic would strike EVERYONE! and yes after that America as we know it would be gone for ever. If fact the Republic of Federated States has a ring to it.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Click on the original link, and surf around the site for a while. It won't take long to question the legitamacy of the source. Come on, do you think that if this really happened (and was foiled) it would only be on some obscure website. This would be a much bigger deal if it actually happened.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It's simple...The government CAN"T handle mass scale events that are city wide. They will NEVER be able to cause human factor comes into play.

No matter how well trained our military is they are human if a mass scale WMD happened Panic would strike EVERYONE! and yes after that America as we know it would be gone for ever. If fact the Republic of Federated States has a ring to it.

That might be the whole point!! If there **IS** a NWO, the great plan might be to plunge America into civil war (after conquering as many "rogue" states into the plan), and then have the EU or UN come in to "stabilize" the country. With the world economy in complete ruins it would be easy to implement a single currency (with the Euro as a precursor) and then a world tax (with UN "peace keeping" contributions as a precursor). Think big. I believe the NWO wants to first take out Iran, Syria, and maybe Venezuela though. Of course this is all speculation, but if there is a NWO, the EU will be it's foundation. In fact, check this out:

The building of the European Parliament in Strassbourg is based on the painting of the Belgian painter Breugel and is called/represents 'the tower of Babel' ! From an election-poster we know that the EP and EC know what their building represents, because they use an exact replica of the 'Tower of Babylon-painting'... Also the link to 'the goddess' and European Community can be made instantly.

Yes, the papacy is in my opinion into this (more speculation, but note the similarities in Babylonian religion and Catholicism).

[edit on 26-1-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456

[edit on 1/25/06 by TristanBW9456]

Also Agree.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ahh Eric May.. lets do some research.. (deny ignorance?)

Capt. May is part of a 'group' called the Ghost Troop.
www.ghosttroop.net...

If you follow the posts on the links below, you'll see this guy has a habit of making very unprofound and unproven claims and predictions:

www.ghosttroop.net...
www.ghosttroop.net...
www.ghosttroop.net...
www.ghosttroop.net...

www.nationalvanguard.org...

Let's take a look at his past "predictions" and how he came up with them using Numerology (which has been disproven as being accurate here on ATS)

Below is an email cached of his:

>To: Neworld Order , [email protected]
>CC: [email protected], John Spooner , [email protected],
>Subject: Cryptoanalysis the next Al-CIA-Duh strike against the US
>Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:05:51 -0700 (PDT)
>
> >We're either closer to a geopolitical adjustment (i.e., reducing
>our (sinking) Middle Eastern footprint), or just that much closer to 911
>(the sequel), which I've been predicting as 9/27 (i.e., 9/9, i.e., 9=9=18;
>i.e., 1=8 = 9). Again, 9/27 will be the 1111th day since 911 (which was 11
>years from the announcement of the New World Order by King George XLI).
>
>I'm hoping and praying that the folks who were scared of the War Conspiracy
>are more scared of the War Catastrophe nowadays -- but I'm not betting on
>it. Believe me, Boy George (King George XLIII) has a hard-on for the
>numerics of September 27, 2004 .
>
>Now to the matters numeric for y'all to chew on. First, a rundown on the
>"elevens":
>
>3/11 (2004): Madrid Al-CIA-Duh bombings, intended to send Spain to the
>right but achieving the opposite effect.
>
>5/11 (2004): Beheading of Nick Berg (manifestly bogus and post-dated to
>achieve the date) by Al-CIA-Duh.
>
>7/11 (2004): End of seven-year term (initiated 7/11/97 of George Tenet
>(not his real name, but the name in Latin means "George Holds/Controls").
>Also the Sunday on which the two parties announced on Sunday morning
>networks shows that Al-CIA-Duh was preparing another strike, "most likely
>before or after the elections, as they did in Madrid ."

>

>8/11 (2004): CIA releases information that the next Al-CIA-Duh attack will entail “political assassinations.” This is the Bush Boyz way of threatening the many politicians, military and media who have become aware of the Al-CIA-Duh hoax. “If you tell, we’ll kill you and say it was Arab Terrorist!” is the gist of the 8/11 release.
>
>9/11: The granddaddy number: 9/11, 1991 is the day King George XLI
>announced the New World Order, as we were preparing to attack Iraq in
>Kuwait (whither we had enticed them by promising that little prize for
>service rendered on behalf of Uncle Sam when Iraq fought a war against Iran
>-- yep, it was a set-up, just like Saddam said). ELEVEN years later -- to
>the day -- it is the day of the domestic facet of the NWO. Nowadays all
>the media whores delight in saying "the post-911 world/reality" (meaning
>the police state/paranoid reality, requiring that the US dominate the world
>just to be safe in the world).
>
>>Bonus date: 6/11 (2004) when they buried Ronnie Reagan and Bush made his
>cryptic "western star rising" eulogy -- 1002 days after 911. The numbers
>were beautiful on that one: 911/2001, with the 911 "flipping" to 611 while
>2001 (the year) reversed to 1002 (the ordinal since 911). In summary,
>911/2001 = 611/1002; that one took real manipulation, boyz, and I'm sure
>Ronnie wasn't present in mind when the SS (as in Secret Service) physicians
>and agents terminated his term of years in time for the event to take
>place. He was an actor to the end, after all, and his last act was to lie
>in state so that the New World Order could have it's black mass of a
>funeral -- a rallying signal for the last phase.
>
>Oh, and a last thing: I know now why the Texas City petrochemical
>explosion/fire took place on March 30 (2004), and must now admit that I was
>off by a day in my 3/31 prediction: 3/30 is the only day in the year with
>the supreme cult number (of the Masons, inter alios) of 33 (11x3). It is,
>incidentally, also the date in 1981 when Bush buddy Hinkley tried to kill
>Ronnie Reagan -- as a Hinkley family member had dinner with Neal Bush --
>whose marriage date was two or three years before on..., you guessed it,
>3/30. I've got a feeling that Neal is heavy into the crime and
>assassinations end of the family biz, y'all...
>
>OK, XO, Top, y'all can broadcast it as far and wide as you want -- all to
>support my prediction that we're headed for 911, part 2 on 9/27 or 11/11,
>depending on whether the Bones Boyz want to bother with the election (in
>which case they'll wait to see which King wins the contest) and make their
>move on 11/11. If they've brokered a deal, dependent on a crisis before
>the election (and I'm leaning that way in my prediction), then they'll go
>with 9/27. That date is fresher, anyhow, and has a lot more numerological
>subtlety in it.

Before the 2004 Elections, this guy was making off the wall numerology claims about a 911-Part 2.. both his dates proved false..

Lets look deeper shall we?

Capt. May has an entire website dedicated to his "Saving Texas" agenda.. dubbed Ghost Troop Mission 9112B

Take it as you will:

In response to yesterday’s wide radio coverage, I’ve prepared this hasty appendix for Ghost Troop’s intervention in the Texas City, Texas British Petroleum explosion of 7/28/2005. As you’ll see from my cyber-articles and interviews, my unit, Ghost Troop, had correctly anticipated two Texas City events – both to within 24 hours and 24 miles. The odds against any “random” prediction of such accuracy are astronomical. Simply stated, Ghost Troop intervened to stop the much promised second “nuclear” 911 in mid-stride both times, working close to such loyalist media, military and police as we could find, including – most important – the Houston Police Department’s Sergeant John Karshner (CID) and Lt. Felix Garcia (IAD).

ca.groups.yahoo.com...

Not real sure where this all goes... but according to his past 'predictions', I wouldnt put too much thought into it..

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Creating a fake Nuke Terrorist Attack by the Bush Admin on Jan 31st wouldn't be a good day. State of the Union speech will be on at 9pm EST and if a city other than Washington was targeted, then it would look real fake.

Bush would have to Nuke himself and his government during his speech to make it look real, which he wont because he's not that stupid.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I nor anyone else has heard anything in our local tv news about preparations for a mock nuclear attack on Charleston next week. It appears from what I read that a 3 day drill of some type is planned but apparently someone doesn't want it to be in the news that much. Of course perhaps the locals in Charleston just consider it as ordinary as a fire alarm drill with a little bit of spice and don't see a need to get the public worked up about it. I don't live that close to Charleston so I don't know what the local news there is reporting.

I started thinking though that the general public is not at all prepared for any major event. For instance if the public heard that a radioactive dust cloud was going to pass over their house, would they know whether to turn off their heat or if that wouldn't matter because it's not drawing in outside air? Should they duct tape themselves up inside their house or drive away from the dust cloud before it hits? I could imagine mass panic simply from no public tv education campaigns about what to do. I believe most people believe it won't happen to them and they don't need to worry about getting iodine tablets or aren't concerned about finding out what they should do. These thoughts crossed my mind when I thought about the possibility of an attack.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Oh, come on! Get a reality check guys. How many extraordinary predictions have been made of this sort or some variation and how many have actually happened?

Perhaps about 10,000 - 0 !

America will be a victim of terror again by the end of this decade but i doubt highly it will be a nuclear attack and even more than it will be an "inside" job.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiaw1

America will be a victim of terror again by the end of this decade but i doubt highly it will be a nuclear attack and even more than it will be an "inside" job.

SEPTEMBER 11= INSIDE JOB

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
sad but true... but I wonder... why did the government do it...

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Yeah I find it interesting how a few of you are willing to blindly underestimate and trust in your own government "oh they wouldn't do such a thing" - as others have said, how about 911 for a kickoff! ..."they have nothing to gain" - well the Illuminati have EVERYTHING to gain if they can split the country and plunge it into civil war and hand the reins of the world economy over to a one-world power. Considering this is a conspiracy forum, I'm surprised some of you are still of the attitude that "oh no Uncle Sam won't hurt us - that's not the American way" - well wake up - 911 was an inside job, Osama has the hotline to Bush, and the Illuminati have all the power and will play their cards as and when they wish.

This is also playing out the exact way Wernher von Braun warned in 1974 - fake terrorist attacks to achieve a world climate of fear and control.. followed by a faked ET threat - I would not be surprised in the least should this come to pass.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Their masters want a one world goverment. It's that easy. Why? I don't know. Why do people believe strange things?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join