It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Further Nazi Symbolism by the Administration?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Pic 1 - Bush waving to sombody wow

Agreed, this one is really stretching it. Bush is a Nazi/Fascist for waving at the crowd ?

Pic 2 - Really the only one of interest IMHO worth looking at

Pretty funny eh? The only image that there is no evidence of--anywhere--.

Pic 3 - A eagle a symbol of America long before there was a Nazi party

Indeed, but I think the point was the look of the eagle, it looks cold with hard lines, "fascist" in a way. But still it's hardly evidence of the existence of underlying Nazism/Fascism in America..

Pic 4 - A square stage That a Nazi symbol fits into WOW Thats pretty weak I can super impose a swastika one any square shape.

It's not just any square stage really, it's got 4 pathways which resemble a swastika. Coincidence I think.

Thats Roman Fasces has been used as symbol for thousands of years by many different countries.

It could easily be argued with many facts that the Romans were brutal and guilty of many atrocities. So why share their symbolism? Romans thought they were superior to non-Romans and sought to conquer them, and killed who knows how many innocents in the process. So why would so many modern nations want to share their symbolism?

- Attero

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita

It could easily be argued with many facts that the Romans were brutal and guilty of many atrocities. So why share their symbolism? Romans thought they were superior to non-Romans and sought to conquer them, and killed who knows how many innocents in the process. So why would so many modern nations want to share their symbolism?

- Attero

I can see your point but Greece and later Rome which absorb their culture was really the birth of Democracy and so many good things aswell countries in the West value. Its really the roots of the Western world in so many ways.

The are some many roman symbols used in Western countries. Rome wasnt perfect but it wasnt all bad either.

I just cant see all these countries using Roman Symbols US, France, Sweden, Spain, Norway and so many more using these symbols because they admire the bad things Rome did.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The image of that very creepy postage stamp piqued my interest sufficiently to comb through the U.S. Postal Service web site for further information.

I couldn't find that stamp anywhere, neither could I find any $.57 stamps.

I'm reminded of those "artists" who create weird and/or funny postage stamps and try to get them through the mail properly canceled. I'm thinking that this image of a stamp is more courtesy of Photoshop than the USPS.

First time posting here; I'm looking forward to having lots of fun with y'all!

Baack

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baack
I'm reminded of those "artists" who create weird and/or funny postage stamps and try to get them through the mail properly canceled. I'm thinking that this image of a stamp is more courtesy of Photoshop than the USPS.

I couldn't find that stamp either and was thinking almost the same thing.

I know an artist who submitted some work to a magazine contest. The contest required 3 pieces of work to be submitted to be entered. Apparently the magazine called or mailed and said you won the contest, but you only submitted 2 pieces and they had to tell the magazine to look at the stamp on the enevelope they mailed their entry in with

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join