It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katie Holmes and the Anti-Christ!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I was just reading through a gossip magazine and they were talking about Tom Cruise and his pregnant girlfriend, Katie Holmes. I've never liked Tom Cruise. I dislike his smile. Seems slightly menacing to me. Plus the whole thing about him being a closet case doesn't help him at all.
Am I the only one who feels at ease when Tom smiles?
I'm not saying that Tom is the Anti-Christ, but will his spawn be?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
he he he he

I believe Tom Cruise has an obsessive personality which he has not yet learned to control.

He becomes consumed by whatever interest he is involved in and his current relationship with young Katie Holmes is typical of his usual behaviour patterns. Tom falls hard and fast and obsesses over the object of his attention. And no, its not love! Tom convinces himself he needs this person and that they need him.

Will the relationship with Katie end? YES! Katie IS pregant, so they will stay together for a while and try to make things work, but once Katie matures and is more comfortable and assertive in her own being, this relationship will be over, much to the relief of her family!

MY PREDICTION! LOL

Regards

Dobbie

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Tom Cruise is a nut case and i hope for her sake she will get rid of him ASAP. She should listen to her parents in this instance.

I felt indifferent toward him before, but he's such an attention getter and so out there (there's something wrong with that guy) that he scares me. Having said that, i'd like to have some of his money!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yeah. He scares the hell out of me. I dunno why but I think Katie Holmes may have been seduced by the dark side. Scientologists believe some quite outlandish stuff. I thought she was gonna stay a virgin till she was wed? Apparently her character has completely changed when she met up with Tom Cruise. Will she father the Anti-Christ? I think it's quite possible, cause Cruise looks very evil.
Something is very queer about the whole thing don't ya think?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I've mentioned previously that I think all these Scientology whackos think that this kid is going to be L. Ron Hubbard incarnate.

It's all too weird with that Scientology representative following Katie Holmes 24/7. There's definitely some kind of brainwashing and conditioning going on when it comes to her.

It's not all bad for her though. She never has to worry about money for the rest of her life. She never has to want for anything again.

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hmmm... My advanced facial generation software shows me something like this...

PLUS

EQUALS

What does it matter anyway? TomKat ended up in Splitsville.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Seriously? Is it because Tom's done his job and he can go off with his close buddys? I hope the wean isn't the devil or the reincarnation of a science fiction writer. We've had enough of those.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
She never has to want for anything again.

Except for sanity in her life.

Now that they are not getting married, it will be
interesting to see the excuses. How did it all go
from gushy-mushy ga-ga love to .... split.
AND how did it happen so fast?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
They're not getting married??? That's news to me. Since when? Why?

What an idiotic move for Cruise! I guess he just needed a blood heir to his fortune. For a guy that's trying to shed the gay rumors he sure does like to cut his own throat a lot.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Don't you peopel know that the Anti-christ is the "Brangelina" kid ??? tsk, tsk... shame on yall.... seriously ... Whomever the Antichrist will be ...wont leave room to any doubt... lets leave the children alone

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You want a conspiracy theory? OK I'll give you one.

What if the kid really isn't Tom's. What if Holmes and Cruise are both mind control slaves of Scientology? Cruise is basically in a hypnotic trance 24/7. He will do whatever the Church tells him to do. Holmes is in vitro fertilized with somebody else's seed, possibly L. Ron Hubbard's frozen seed. The kid will be mind controlled by Scientologists from the very beginning. Tom Cruise's immense fortune will always stay with the Church of Scientology.

How do you like them apples?

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You want a conspiracy theory? OK I'll give you one.

What if the kid really isn't Tom's. What if Holmes and Cruise are both mind control slaves of Scientology? Cruise is basically in a hypnotic trance 24/7. He will do whatever the Church tells him to do. Holmes is in vitro fertilized with somebody else's seed, possibly L. Ron Hubbard's frozen seed. The kid will be mind controlled by Scientologists from the very beginning. Tom Cruise's immense fortune will always stay with the Church of Scientology.

How do you like them apples?

Peace

Members of a non-specific military group are coming right now to your door, so you will be silenced and this truth never spoken again... Communication terminated ...good-bye !

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
Members of a non-specific military group are coming right now to your door...

You mean a "member of a non-specific military group" like this:

*Dr Love runs and hides and says "Peace
" in spirit*

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
Members of a non-specific military group are coming right now to your door...

You mean a "member of a non-specific military group" like this:

*Dr Love runs and hides and says "Peace
" in spirit*

yes...but their dressed in pink ! you can run ...but you can't hyde !!

top topics

join