It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[ani .gifs] Patterson Footage Enhanced - plus bonus NEW frames!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This might have been posted before in replies or in part but i haven't seen it so i'm sure others haven't. These are some recent enhancements done on the classic Patterson video of Bigfoot. Also there's some new footage of Patterson tracking bigfoot at the end which apparently is only on the master copy.
By M.K. Davis December 2005

If you haven't seen them, they certainly are a totally new experience for watching that short piece of film, what ever your beliefs.

M.K. Davis' frame by frame rendition of the Patterson Film:

This one makes a panoramic picture with the camera following bigfoot with each frame adding to the panoramic picture.
It's a 4mb animated .gif
www.bigfootencounters.com...

This one is pretty amazing (another large .gif), it follows Bigfoot and zooms in on all the hot areas of discussion:
from

Also,

New extra unseen Patterson footage
In a frame-by-frame analysis of this version, Patterson can be seen pursuing the subject while filming.
A large limb passes in front of the camera and then off to the side.
At this point, Patterson realizes that he can't get an angle on the receding subject, so he back tracks himself, and in doing so, allows the camera to pan the ground. It is here that the camera picks up a barefoot track, complete with mid tarsal pressure ridge that is sunk deeply into the sand. The camera then swings over to reveal the boot prints of Patterson himself.

Large animated .Gif file:
from

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Great find.

I like the animation showing each fame continuing into the next.

I could not however see the footprints they mentioned.

Horseback vs. on foot? Although I remember the story as him being on horseback, due to the footage somewhere of him being on a horse, but I have always 'assumed' he was on foot while taking the footage.

Did the majority of 'suit people' say Patterson was filming them from his horse? This could debunk a lot of claims if indeed factual.

Nice job

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Good stabilized footage! I especially like the zoom on its head, amazing, never seen that before! And I really get to doubt whether or not that bigfoot is a female or not.. it has male (Human though) features all over the face?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
wow...the stabalized footage adds so much to the film....

i'm a huge believer in bigfoot and if i ever have time and a bit of extra money plan to go around my area (st. louis, missouri) were there have been some sightings and spend a few weekends out in the wilderness with a nice digi camera and video camera....

great post!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Every time i see this film it reinforces my belief that it is the real deal - just a shame that that BFRO geezer monopolizes the footage.

Should be in the public domain if you ask me,

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I firmly believe there are creatures that mankind has not "discovered", and I really appreciate the link to the stabilised Patterson footage.

Watch the footage and pay attention to the backside of the walking hairy critter.
You should see the muscles along the back and butt moving with the motion of the creature. They don't.

For me, it puts and end to my speculation about the video. And I'm disappointed. I really wanted the footage to be valid.
But the lack of motion across the shoulders, back and buttocks just wouldn't happen with live flesh and fur.

Just to be sure, I watched my cat walk across the room. Sure enough, I can see muscles flexing under her thick winter coat and body fat.
(sigh)

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hmmm...

I can see movement...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Jedi Master, thank you! I don't know how to do the nifty video captures and zooms, so I really appreciate you doing the work.

You inadvertently proved my point. You can clearly see the front and back thigh muscles moving. They flex and bulge like they should. Upon really studying your back shot, I can see some motion, that I didn't see before.

The unmoving tush still has me stumped, though. It just sits there, unmoving; while everything else moves around.

Please don't think I'm asking for more proof, or trying to be a pain; because I'm not. I think the idea that humans are the only creature that walks upright on this planet is ridiculous and egotistical.

Anyway, thank you again.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have been looking for that extra bit on the end for years, thank you very much.

You have voted TheShroudOfMemphis for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

The new stabilized footage is great as well, makes it much easier to have a good look at. Much better than my crappy attempt!

Great stuff.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I recently saw a show on Discovery or National Geographic. I dont quite remember, maybe someone can help me out. On the show they were interviewing the guy who was supposedly in the suit. It was remarkable. They also had a shot of him walking and it was exactly like the bigfoot in the patterson video.

Why are people still convinced by this video?
People have admitted to making it.

I just dont get the "firm" beleivers.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Busymind

The unmoving tush still has me stumped, though. It just sits there, unmoving; while everything else moves around.

I thought it looked a bit stiff aswell the first time and i started doubting the video.

I think thou there's certain parts which are stiff, like the ass end, simply because it's just solid muscle and with the hair, any movement would be hard to notice. It reminded me of a siverback Gorilla but walking upright, they have a lot of muscle movement in their arms and backs but their hind quarters and thighs are like rocks.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuDaCrIs
On the show they were interviewing the guy who was supposedly in the suit. It was remarkable. They also had a shot of him walking and it was exactly like the bigfoot in the patterson video.

Well...

I'm assuming you're talking about Bob Heronimus, and his claims among the others who have claimed to be in that "suit" that day...

Tell ya what...here is good ole Bobby in his suit doing his walk, you tell me if it looks the same...

Looks to me like an over grown Ewok...

No muscle tone...no muscle movement...no nothing...

BTW anyone can mimic that walk given enough practice, it's the quaility of the "suit" that I question...

[edit on 26-1-2006 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I recently saw a show on Discovery or National Geographic. I dont quite remember, maybe someone can help me out. On the show they were interviewing the guy who was supposedly in the suit. It was remarkable. They also had a shot of him walking and it was exactly like the bigfoot in the patterson video.

Why are people still convinced by this video?
People have admitted to making it.

I just dont get the "firm" beleivers.

I wouldn't call myself a firm believer but i'm open to believing it until proven otherwise.

As far as people admitting to faking it, well, Doug & Dave tried convincing us they were behind all of the Crop Circles aswell until it became obvious that as more crop circles were found, many were virtually impossible human feats that would be impossible to make like Doug & Dave claim - still, their 'debunking' gets the mainstream support because otherwise there's a million questions to be answered.

These guys could of made millions in Hollywoods FX departments if they could hoax this bigfoot tape in '67 with their own means and no hollywood budget.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
These guys could of made millions in Hollywoods FX departments if they could hoax this bigfoot tape in '67 with their own means and no hollywood budget.

Yes...they could have...

Not a "firm believer" myself either, but this film is what got me off the fence, after I saw the digitized version...

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Are you actually serious. That original video footage was horrible. It lookes like something a 15 year old in comm tech class could have made. Thats why they made the digitalized version. They even made that "stabalizing" version. Remember? I am sure you've all seen it on ATS. here

By the way, if that suit is the only thing that convinces you Bigfoot exists, then you're beleif is hanging on by a thread.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by LuDaCrIs]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Are you actually serious. That original video footage was horrible. It lookes like something a 15 year old in comm tech class could have made. Thats why they made the digitalized version. They even made that "stabalizing" version. Remember? I am sure you've all seen it on ATS. here

By the way, if that suit is the only thing that convinces you Bigfoot exists, then you're beleif is hanging on by a thread.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by LuDaCrIs]

And that would be why it's never been recreated realistically, nor has a convincing BF video been made outside a major hollywood FX department?

Have you ever studied anthropology or given much interest to the study of gorilla? There's a lot more signs than a 'suit' (for lack of another option), which point in favor of:

a) a bigfoot, some sort of Gorilla/Human type animal.
b) a million dollar FX resume for some simple country folk if only they claimed it fake from the get go.

A shaky video is not surprising if your heart is pounding away because you've just seen an 8 foot gorilla walk by on two legs.

Like i said thou, i'm not going to be disappointed if it was proven fake (hard when the 'suit' has since gone 'missing') but i also wouldn't be surprised if at one point in the 60's there was a Bigfoot walking around.

Might not be alive today thou considering Gorillas only have a 35 year life span in the wild. They might only live 40 - 50 years.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This video is still as interesting as ever, if it was a man in a ape suit then its the best ape suit i've ever seen, it's so realistic in every way, i suppose thats why where still talking about it now,

What i think about it i dont know,
Can Ape Men type animals be still walking around the planet ?
I just can't see it!
But i've never heard or seen anything better to proove the possibility...

all the best... ian

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that Shroud.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

He did. John Chambers was the acknowledged creator of the suit.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What really strikes me about this footage is that Mr. Foot looks like he's just on his way to the 7-11 to pick up a six-pack of Colt 45 malt liquor tall-boys and a pack of Kools. He seems so laid back that I suspect he toked up before heading out and I kind of half expect him to shoot the bird at the nosy tourists shooting the home movies, just for grins.

[edit on 2006/1/28 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join