It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy against men and fathers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As predicted the olde technique of lawyer delay has postponed this case until about 8 September 06. Curioius to see if the lawyer can delay the court date again on these charges of Felony Assault against this woman.

Also curious to see if with this guy this will affect his status with social services or the law. Will this affect his ability to gain custody of his son. I myself..doubt it merely from the standpoint of "givens" Defaults. Only men can be abusive here. Never women. Men must be made to be disposable and expendable..especially for social services to maintain thier job opportunitys.

But we will see..keeping abreast of this situation the best I can.

Orangetom

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
She went to live with one of her daughters. I am curious to see how this will turn out. I dont think the daughters will be willing to put up with her and her fast lane ways. It was perfectly alright when the daughters were pit stopping in the fast food lane at Moms place and running it into the ground..Moms Husband too...very abusive. LOL LOL..this one is going to be better than prime time. Watching and observing ..taking notes.

Orangetom

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
As many are wont to say ..in these posts..there is no bias against males ..either in the courts or in social services etc etc etc...

Ok..

my post on page 7 dated 31-3-06...this is a follow up to what has happened since that first post. I have been waiting for events to happen and update this info.

It has been a slow process but I have been keeping in touch with this young man in the other crew at work.

A couple of things have happened in the last month and particulary the last two weeks to bring this position up to date.

This young man has gone to court to get custody of his son..and gained temporary custody as his ex is moving out of town. He has custody till the case is actually decided.

Here is one very intresting and telling sidelight of what so many of the men on this board are complaining about. Out and out male bias..by the people at social services....it is not a two way street....no intention of ever changing.

When this young man got temporary custody..he wondered if he still had to pay child support. He checks with his lawyer and his lawyer gets the required paperwork from the judge stopping the childsupport during the time of the temporary custody.

What is very intresting and very telling is what happened when he went to social services and presented the paperwork from the judge stopping the child suppprt payments. The woman behind the desk...looked at the paperwork..called a co worker over ...then they both called thier boss ..another woman over ...then calls were made....computers checked up ...to the court systems...etc etc etc. Then after all the hubub died down ..this woman got on the computer...and typed in some data...and gave his paperwork back to him. Then she said to him...your child support payments are stopped ...for now!!

The way he described it to me is that these women were surprised at a man getting his child support payments stopped. It is so highly irregular. Then the parting shot...."for now." Remember what I keep saying about the default settings to play through ..unchallanged???
Like alot of women ..they must get in the last word.

I told him ..that till the court date..he needs to be suing her for child support payments plus the day care expenses just as she had done to him.
By the way ..this young man also told me that when they began taking this moneys from his pay...plus the day care expenses...she never did pay for any day care. He paid her half of the day care expenses then in addition had to pay for all of it too. She never did pay for day care ..till it was time to go to court for custody.
When she found out that she was going to have to go to court...for custody..she did go to the private school and pay for one month of the childs schooling to pave the way for looking good in court. Other than that he has carried all of the burden ..no safety net. No system looking out for him. Doing double duty with the child day care expenses. Paying her then paying all of it anyway. Talk about expendable and disposable.

Mind you now ...this is only temporary custody. All of this could change when the actual court date comes up. This is costing this young man a bundle. He now sees what I am talking about concerning Social Services and the jobs program..to maintain their job security. Also their anti male bias.

By the way ..in addition to all this ..this young man told me something intresting about the lawyer he has this time.

His first lawyer ..before the court date..kept telling him that he had everything set...but never filed any motions...briefs or any paperwork...etc etc..yet gave him the impression all was going to be ok. What it turned out this lawyer was doing was feeding him a line..and just basically using the system to take advantage of him..to con him out of a easy $1200 which is pretty much what happened. By the time the first court date came around he realized she had everything in her side of the court and he and his lawyer had nothing..and he dropped the suit and lost $1200 dollars. Be very aware of this guys.

His second lawyer..from the time the moneys were exchanged...was filing motions...getting things moving ...serving notice..etc etc etc..even up to the court date and kept in touch with this young man over any changes/strategys or things the young man needed to know. Also giving advice on how to handle his personal affairs ...girlfriends etc etc.before court which was pretty much what I was telling him.
My point in all this ..is beware of the type of lawyer you choose in this buisness..there are alot of lawyers out there just looking for a fast buck and telling you they have everything under control when they are doing nothing of the kind...just looking for a easy mark and a fast buck while playing the system. These lawyers too will make you expendable and disposable. Beware...!

I wish this young man well in the matter of his son. His son does not want to live with his mother. A court appointed lawyer was assigned to the son to represent his view in court. I forget what it is called but has a fancy name attached to it.
Nevertheless this is just temporary custody...till the case is decided. I told this young man I hope his lawyer can keep up the heat. Dont forget to sue her for child support while he has custody.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A woman can kick a man out of his own house where I live...

Watch TV, you can't ingore some of the things that are shown, commercials especially. The man is always the dumb one, TV shows too, often portray men as being stupid. One commercial stands out ....I can't remember off the top opf my head what it's for, only that it's a woman, entering a boxing ring with beautified version of herself, the husband is cheering her on from ringside and she says something like "I can't believe I married him", or something to that effect. Your seeing t-shirts for sale at many stores that read "ditch him", or "Boys are dumb", many TV stations run shows with men who act very feminine. Being a "manly" masculine man is a bad thing these days it seems. And another thing...women complain that shivelry is something of the past, well they shouldn't, especially when now if you hold a door open for a women and she gets insulted. A lot of times, if you are polite to a woman, they take the wrong way. Get over yourself, not everyman wants you, and I don't do things like hold a door open for a lady because I think she's weak, or not capable herself by any means, I'm doing it to be polite and show her respect.
I'm definately not saying all women are like this, because thats certainly not the case, but there seems to be an awful lot that are.

I dated a few girls when I was younger that gave me crap for acting manly...and then if I didn't, said I was acting like a "Ferry", and would say things like "Don't be such a girl".

They would gladly let me take the check at dinner though....

I do have some issues with women, no doubt, but I'm working on it, and try my best not to hold anything against women in general. So I hope nobody takes offense to my post, if you do, I appoligize.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by Ibelieve2006]

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ibelieve2006
A woman can kick a man out of his own house where I live...

Watch TV, you can't ingore some of the things that are shown, commercials especially. The man is always the dumb one, TV shows too, often portray men as being stupid. One commercial stands out ....I can't remember off the top opf my head what it's for, only that it's a woman, entering a boxing ring with beautified version of herself, the husband is cheering her on from ringside and she says something like "I can't believe I married him", or something to that effect. Your seeing t-shirts for sale at many stores that read "ditch him", or "Boys are dumb", many TV stations run shows with men who act very feminine. Being a "manly" masculine man is a bad thing these days it seems. And another thing...women complain that shivelry is something of the past, well they shouldn't, especially when now if you hold a door open for a women and she gets insulted. A lot of times, if you are polite to a woman, they take the wrong way. Get over yourself, not everyman wants you, and I don't do things like hold a door open for a lady because I think she's weak, or not capable herself by any means, I'm doing it to be polite and show her respect.
I'm definately not saying all women are like this, because thats certainly not the case, but there seems to be an awful lot that are.

I dated a few girls when I was younger that gave me crap for acting manly...and then if I didn't, said I was acting like a "Ferry", and would say things like "Don't be such a girl".

They would gladly let me take the check at dinner though....

I do have some issues with women, no doubt, but I'm working on it, and try my best not to hold anything against women in general. So I hope nobody takes offense to my post, if you do, I appoligize.
[edit on 16-10-2006 by Ibelieve2006]

Ibelieve2006,

No need to apologize to me. I understand exactly what you are talking about. I hear those stories about the "New Strong Woman". I'm not impressed.

I also agree with you about much of what passes for manhood today too. Much of it is men who are primarily raised by women and they have womens values and thinking. In otherwords many of these men are also "High Maintenance." They are in thier own way..highly femminine.

I dont give a darn if a woman thinks I have issues with them or not. I have left many a one by the wayside in my time. Especially if when the going gets rough and they are looking for me to make myself expendable and disposable for theirs and their childrens comforts. Not intrested unless they have something really valuable to offer me...and neither is something valuable "sex" or the "best years of their lives."

I'll hold doors open for a woman..no problem there. I dont worry if they like it or not.

What most men dont seem to understand is that most women ..especially the ones trying to adhere to the "Strong Woman dogma"...is that they are not using their strong woman dogma to make life more comfortable and better for you as a career. That would take to much commitment. THe "Strong woman dogma doesnt take that much commitment...when appearences will do.

By the way ..this is not a fault of the women per se...it is the fault of the men. They are by and large dumb about this and will stay dumb mostly forever..as long as they think from a position of a "Oil Shortage mentality" and that they must constantly try out for female approval to get "Oil." I dont blame the women for showing such men contempt. The men worked hard to get it.

You have to remember something about television and marketing in America. The biggest influence in the American Marketplace is the woman..the female ...not the male. The males only earn the bulk of the moneys. We know this is true because of so many women whining about not making as much moneys as men. Yet the average department store has a ratio of about 7 to 1 in goods directed to women verses men.

This means the advertising budgets primarily are aimed at women for most of the days of the week. Men..are mostly on the weekends and in the evening at sports events. This is one reason I never watch sports. I dislike the advertising appeal. There are other reasons.

If the advertising budgets are mostly aimed at women during certain programming hours..so too are the programs. This is obvious.

If women at a 7 to 1 ratio have so much marketed ...they are the economic powerhouse in this country ..not the men. This also mean that the economic powerhouse is also the political powerhouse since politics also means economics.
Watch every presidential election since the late 1980s..the question is for whom are the women voting??

Most men being naturally dumbed down by "Oil shortage" and sports drivel programming ..ie ...cheerleaders..cannot think this far.

If you think I am talking out my backside..just go into any department store and look at the goods and to whom they are directed. Check out the ratios.

A man has to be educated into stupidity to miss this concept. And many are.

Remember something Ibelieve...women dont earn as much moneys as do men....so who is buying all these goods at a 7 to 1 ratio???

The stupidity of men is that there is a shell game being foisted off on them and they are conditioned to sit mute and silent while default settings play through.
The default setting is...the shell game is .....that it is not who earns the moneys but who has control over the money. This is what is never spoken about in these "Im a Victim" type dogmas of the womens movements.

At a 7 to 1 ratio..of goods on the shelves..someone has to be working to earn the moneys for these goods and services. This means someone has to be taking risks with their lives to earn the moneys to buy these goods and services.
But women dont earn as much as men...so who is doing it for these women??
Think it through and you will realize how dumb the average male is in this country.

If you understand this about which I speak you will understand why the programming is the way it is. It must be to cater to thier biggest audience at certain hours of the day. The people with control over the bulk of moneys earned in this country. This is very different from whom earns the moneys.

Thanks,
Orangetom

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join