It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy against men and fathers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphacenturi
hmm... gps777, nice of you to invite YOUR God along for the ride.

He was bound to be mentioned when most of the topic revolves around marriage,and actually knew others would as well from the onset of the thread,if Gods not allowed to go with us i doubt if any believers would be here,either that or we would all be banned.

Thanks for your rude and uninformed reply, to my post. You have assumed much about me from the little I wrote.

Quite correct (uninformed) though in fairness from what little you provided i was able to ascertain quite a bit.Though admittedly used mostly assumptions
of your situation to bring up an added concern regarding marriage nowadays,and even though you or others may see it as lacking tact another aim was for you to maybe see hope of settling your differences with your husband and renew your vows assuming your difficulties together to have been minor to a lot of peoples.Sincere apologies alphacenturi.

From your comments regarding how we thru away our marriage like a disposable camera certainly says much about your lack of insight and understanding.

It should stand out as a lack of education for the want of a better example and lack of patience to think of a better one,and what amount of understanding or insight i do have is always open for enlargement.Thanks for expanding my understanding of your situation.

I have never given him a hard time and have always tried to support him even when he moved way up north to find his dream and only saw our daughter a couple of times a year.

He now has his dream(owning his own reastaurant), and making more money than before, but he has never offered more support and I havn't asked. We works things thru financially when the situation calls for it.

Pity he does`nt include you and his family in his dreams,wonder if he will wake up.

I was very offended by your comments to me as I regard myself as a very good mother and pretty damn fine exwife.

And just so you know whilst at work today thought mostly about you and the only way you could take my comments.again sorry.

love and respect for each other don't fit so neatly into your conspiracy. Sorry for exposing that for some of us that yes it does come that easy if you want it that bad and are willing to work together to achieve it.

and if you both applied this to your marriage i cannot see why it would fail.

BTW, considering the link to the article I posted earlier, I would think you would have noticed that I was on board with you on this issue.
, well here is one sailor seriously considering jumping ship.

Actually i did notice,and appreciated your input even considering you don`t believe in God,i hope you dont jump ship and recognize i`m more of a friend than foe to you though also admitt not only do you have to read between the lines its also in fine print making it harder for you on my part.
I hope you can now see a difference.

[edit on 28-3-2006 by gps777]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
The term used.. "The True Religion" is a watchword to occultists. to define their goals .. also sometimes called "The Restoration of the True Brotherhood" Their finest by logic and reason of men.
No it is not of the Lord God of Abraham , Issac, and Jacob. It is of the counterfitter. Understand???

Ahh,something for me to look out for in my travels.

You mentioned that it is a strange hobby. No I dont find it strange at all. If this is what you do when you can find the time to study it ..I think it is worthwhile.

Well strange for some,i agree its worthwhile

Remember something about a counterfeit. A counterfit does not look like the opposite of the thing it is trying to replace..it is as close to the thing it is trying to replace as possible...such that the person buying into the counterfit does not know of its existance until it is to late.

Exactly, we`re on the same page having read your post,the only differences i can see is you have studied deeply into it and use the correct terminology used,and we both observe and recognize it when witnessed.

people who practice this Religion of Reason..of Logic...they Hate God and his Word. They love the traditions of men. They cannot yet fully come out and publicly tell of thier hate for God but standby..they're working on it.

I`m sure you observe it as well, sometimes a news report comes out just for the sake of seeing what resistance there is to it, testing the waters to bring the next phase in.

Thanks for a very informative post Orangetom i did learn some things,most i know already and have done for many years,well the basic`s of how they work anyway but was in no way wasted on me,not to mention others.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I can only just hear your violin....perhaps you need to buy an amplifier?

There is no conspiracy...especially not in Australia. This is an area of social policy. If men feel disgruntled by the legal system then perhaps they need to step out into the community and change the communities ideals to promote law reform.

It depends on the circumstances of each case, not from some underlying precept that Women make better parents than Men. What a load of rubbish.

Have you ever looked at the Family Law Act 1975 ? Here are some cases to read for some insight into 'what is fair and just in the circumstances' ...

This one deals with break up of assets: H & H [2005] FamCA 42 (8th Feb 2005)

This one custody and assets:
TDS & DES & Children's Representative [2005] FamCA 746 (9 August 2005)

61. Recently in Coghlan and Coghlan (2005) FLC 93-220 the majority of the Full Court indicated as follows: “58. Thus, we consider that because of the obligation under s 79(2) to make a just and equitable order.

perhaps this conspiracy needs to go into rant and rave section?

edit format

[edit on 29-3-2006 by NJE777]

[edit on 29-3-2006 by NJE777]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
I can only just hear your violin....perhaps you need to buy an amplifier?

Such a big heart you have there.

There is no conspiracy...especially not in Australia.

Disagree and the effects on fathers are made even worse though Australia being one of the top taxing nations in the world,when the amount of child support allocated to the non custodial parent (hugely fathers)is calculated on ones gross income.The only relief on this calculation is taking off the dole equivalent from the gross.
While the custodial(hugely mothers)is allowed $35,000 of income before it starts to effect the non custodial parent payments.

This is an area of social policy. If men feel disgruntled by the legal system then perhaps they need to step out into the community and change the communities ideals to promote law reform.

Do you work for the Gov or CSA?or a member of the "sisterhood"female politicians like to admit to.
Not sure about other states but once a week rain hail or shine there is a group of fathers that have protested outside the family law courts in Perth for at least the last 15 years that i`m aware of.though realize that these things would`nt be a the top of your list to check out,especially if your a single mum thinking everythings honky dory.

It depends on the circumstances of each case, not from some underlying precept that Women make better parents than Men. What a load of rubbish.

Thats just it NJE777 if it were done fairly non custodial parents would have nothing to complain about,is it in your eye`s fair to take blame laws away and regardless of the blame have women in far most cases be the custodial parent? Why is it you dont see this as relevant to the circumstances as well?

I am assuming your a single mum? who see`s and believes the Gov`s rhetoric of be "fair and equatable"though if so would love to hear your ex`s voice from his view point.

Have you ever looked at the Family Law Act 1975 ? Here are some cases to read for some insight into 'what is fair and just in the circumstances' ...

Actually no and still hav`nt sorry experience and witnessing says more to me than you.If non-custodial parents (fathers)dont get the short end of the stick well the tiny steps the Gov is making to bring it back to common sense must be another mistake.

perhaps this conspiracy needs to go into rant and rave section?

Again with more ridicule and the same self Superior mentality disorder followed with a smile i`ve seen in many of your posts.Does`nt impress me at all maybe it does to some women or men?who knows.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
hmm superior viewpoint? lol oh yanno ya really shouldnt judge people.

You have ass u me d rather a lot havent you from my response and that is ok because you dont know me.

Well, firstly, I read cases on a daily basis and I know the system
; as such when my husband and I separated we stayed out away from the FamCA. Hmmm wot does that tell ya? lol

My husband and I do not get along at all and there have been times if a weapon had been handy we would have killed one another
BUT we in all our disagreement had enough sense to push it to one side for the sake of our child.
Now... my...sorry, OUR Son has gone to live with Dad at the beginning of 06. For 7 years we had an amicable agreement. Whatever our Son wanted, who he wanted to spend time with etc, called the shots. My ex Husband was required to pay me the maximum child support
...even after my income was taken into consideration...why some people just earn too much ! Now the fact that I lived in one State and he in the other meant that we had to pay flight costs every weekend. Every weekend my Son would fly to spend w/e with Dad. Now this is contact money so does not mean carp to the CSA red tape. Usually whoever has contact has to pay for it...men & women. Anyway...to me that wasn't fair...your talking 50 k a year in contact costs. We worked out our own agreement for CSA and they after 12 K admistrative costs :O accepted it. Fargon dastages.

Don't judge me thank you. You have no idea how 'nice' I am.

It is a shame seeing first hand the FamCA..but this happens because all the stupid parents think about is their own carp and dont make decisions on what is best for the child. The family law reform is fantastic...they are pushing fighting parents into mediation BEFORE lodging carp with the FamCA.

edit: oh, forgot to mention that I pay child support to my ex now...
oh and pay all contact money

[edit on 30-3-2006 by NJE777]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

hmm superior viewpoint? lol oh yanno ya really shouldnt judge people.

You have ass u me d rather a lot havent you from my response and that is ok because you dont know me.

cut me a bit of slack NJE777,some was on the money.

Well, firstly, I read cases on a daily basis and I know the system
; as such when my husband and I separated we stayed out away from the FamCA. Hmmm wot does that tell ya? lol

I gathered along those lines, not sure yet to what degree is what it tells me.

My husband and I do not get along at all and there have been times if a weapon had been handy we would have killed one another
BUT we in all our disagreement had enough sense to push it to one side for the sake of our child.

Got another correct did`nt i,NJE777 were you doing the work you do now when you seperated?if so you knew before hand,others dont have that luxury so please refain a bit from regarding others as thick simply because they dont know.

Those opinions and arrangements were around before 1988? till they changed the law,i was affected by it in 1992 where you were basicly left to the mercy of the CSA.

Don't judge me thank you. You have no idea how 'nice' I am.

Your a lot nicer this post around,nice to see nice.

It is a shame seeing first hand the FamCA..but this happens because all the stupid parents think about is their own carp and dont make decisions on what is best for the child. The family law reform is fantastic...they are pushing fighting parents into mediation BEFORE lodging carp with the FamCA.

Agreed NJE777,though hope you can admit most of these stupid parents as you put it,mostly being the mothers as the custodial parent and the father left to be an ATM card and visitation rights and most likely not so lucky to have an ex wife who see`s the father as important like you,because if not they can make his life harder for him to either see his children or live financially and is why a lot of dads see no other choice than suicide which is mostly why i took offence to your violin comments.

Lots better post NJE777

[edit on 30-3-2006 by gps777]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Look I won't say that the man is the ATM at all times. It goes both ways. Unfortunately, divorce in most instances are bitter experiences and both men and women can make life difficult and plain nasty for one another. Of course there will be a threshold of the custodial parent's income...it is only logical. The custodial parent has all the day to day costs. And I believe that is fair. I demonstrated an example of what I did not think was fair as above. But, there is a way around everything as I also demonstrated. But you need both parents to work together; not against each other. I have seen some horror stories. Really tragic cases where parents are vindictive and the children are pawns. And it isnt just one way. Both parents do this.

I dont think you can blame the FamCA or CSA entirely, however, it is common sense to acknowledge that all 'collective policy' will fail the individual from time to time...or it will be inadequate in some cases. What a job they have to do! (No I do not work for CSA lol) oh and I am not a member of the gina hard face biarch of politics = A Vanstone...)

I have a question: How well do you get along with your EX?

and yes, I was aware of Family Law at the time of my breakup...and so was my ex husband.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   

(No I do not work for CSA lol) oh and I am not a member of the gina hard face biarch of politics = A Vanstone...)

Glad to hear i got that one wrong.

and yes, I was aware of Family Law at the time of my breakup...and so was my ex husband.

Which you both would have discussed with each other prior to your separation sorry to hear,though it did make it easier for you both.

I have a question: How well do you get along with your EX?

Since the boys 1992 (twins)were three months she took them up north about 2000km,i saw them once one their first birthday which at the time is all my finances could allow,then one other time she was passing through my way when they were 18 months and let myself and by then partner now spend the afternoon with them.
From then she changed her address jumping from town to town to state to state,when i have found where the boys go to school i ring and ask the principal about them, i always get the same answer,not without the mothers authorization,they then ask her answers NO.
She now has another child/ren and husband/partner? the last time i knew interstate.
Hope thats enough to answer your question?its about all i know anyway.If you want it simpler.......not very well at all

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
You both have rights...obviously she filed for custody before you did...first in best dressed. Maybe you should check that...that is a common oversight. If you lodge an application with the FamCA, regardless of what the situation is, then YOU have legal rights officially stamped by the FC. Centrelink and CSA are subordinate to any FC order.

Have you seen a Solicitor spec in FL?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

You both have rights...obviously she filed for custody before you did

Not that i`m aware of,she simply took them.

...first in best dressed. Maybe you should check that...that is a common oversight.

Bit late for me,but thanks for sharing it,for others that might not know.

If you lodge an application with the FamCA, regardless of what the situation is, then YOU have legal rights officially stamped by the FC. Centrelink and CSA are subordinate to any FC order.

Have you seen a Solicitor spec in FL?

Ive spoken to lawyers yes,i`ll send you a u2u tomorrow of the what little i have,and keep the thread on topic,and hope any advice you can give to people especially Australian ATSer`s in these matters is continued by yourself when you see the need.
Thanks NJE777

Have to log off sorry.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
One of the guys from the other crew at work came by to talk to me this morning. His narrative was very intresting to me and made some of the points I was making in earlier posts. The point particularly about so much of the social services and child programs being a jobs program just like public schools. Not particularly for the immediate intrest of the child.

This Fellow has been paying three years of private school tuition for his child by his now dissolved marriage. This is costing him some $800.00 per month. This in addition to the child care/day care he also pays. This costs his ex nothing. This was a agreement between him and her for the education of the child in lieu of child support to her or costs for day care since they both work.

Now in order to accomplish this for his child this man cannot afford a place of his own but dwells with his parents. She lives in a gated community townhouse.

Suddenly she wants to get child support...she went to the child support authoritys and filed for support. He goes to the meeting and to his supprise...they tell him he needs to pay child support to the tune of $475 per month...the private school he pays for means nothing in this new scheme of things. They are telling him the arrangement with her is about to be hijacked by the state. Then he tells them that he already pays all of the child care. What they say?...how much?..about .$85.00 per month through the private school. They say ..they must now tack on to her $475 another $40 based on the day care. so it comes to about $515 per month to her. Then he finds out from the child support authoritys that she filed for support after telling him she had nothing to do with it.

He tells them that he cannot afford to pay for the school, plus day care,plus this child support. They say ..to bad..this is what you will have to do. He thinks about it awhile..and says..we are going to court.

Then the plea bargining begins. They say ..you can pay us and we will make sure the money gets to the school. He says Im already doing that what do I need you for?? I have three years of receipts to show I have been doing this faithfully. I'm already paying for all the day care. For what reason do I need to pay you or her for day care which I am already covering and have recipts for this too.

He didnt seem to get it ..so I explained it to him. The Occult meaning. The hidden meaning.

This is a hijacking ....this is a jobs program. YOu are operating under a agreement with her previously and done so for three years to pay for his private schooling..much more than any child support payment they want. You know this moneys goes directly to his benifit..including the day care. They want you to funnel the funds through them and their system. Child support , Schooling ,and day care...all through thier system. They do not support independent attempts to work outside of thier system. The focus is not on the child but their system of politics under the guise of looking out for the child. The attempt is to politically support their system. It must appear that they are looking out for the child. This is about matching federal funds. This is why they are advertising for welfare on the side of public buses in a good economy. People are getting off social services and threatening thier job base. Thier control attempts are for matching funds. I am not sure he believed me.

She is very high speed. Low drag...fast food lane. Her expenses are going up and she wants the moneys. She is playing the system to get more moneys. She is willing to do so at the expense of the child and him. He will have to put the child in public school in order to pay her. He does not want this for the childs future.

The child wants to stay with him and His mother and father in their home. He does not like his mothers ways or home. He says she stays on the phone to much and does not go to his activitys on time or support him in his baseball games.often arriving late with his equipment. When she has company over she tells him to go to his room and watch television. She wharehouses him. IT appears that with her he comes second behind her social agenda...which in the high speed lane..covers alot.

I told this guy he needs to be documenting this. Recording conversations..and above all..dont meet with her privately...ever again. If she will play the system to get this money she will play the system to put him in a bad light with the law to support getting more moneys or leverage to do so. IF she wants to talk this stuff over...talk on the phone and record it..if not tell her to talk to his lawyer. If she forces her way over...record it ...video or audio. She will change the rules on you for her benifit..you need to wake up. The system will eat you up if you are not careful. She can spread confusion but not operate outside or with extras to help the child. She will use the system to spread and aid in confusion to get her way ..even at the expense of the child. The system must get the "I's" dotted and the "T's" crossed for the system...not necessarily first for the child. Why ..because it will never see the light of day. It can be hidden behind a file folder.

He wants custody of his child. I dont know if it will happen. I said if you get custody..do not do like this other guy I know is doing ..let her off the hook. Make her pay child support. Cut into her high speed lifestyle. THen she will have to play the system again to get some other dummy to marry her...for support. From the government tit to another man. But always the tit. Always the option ..preferably at someone elses expense.

I also told him to get his head out of his rear...if he is seeing a woman be ready to stop seeing her or see her much much less. His focus needs to be totally on his kid. Including the resources to focus more on his kid not a girlfriend. Its about his kid..not his social life..that is what she is doing and willing to play the system to maintain. Now he understood that ..even though he does not seem to be able to grasp the concept of the jobs program. THis man is expendable and disposable either way...no way out. Now his child too is expendable and disposable.

Now ...are all women like this..no they are not ..but his pattern is more prevalent than ever told...or made light upon. And you guys need to know this pattern.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Mod Edit: Separated paragraphs for readability.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
After reading that last post, I'd say you either know a dozen of my friends or this story is common everywhere.

I know a few who are paying more than half of their pay in total, one of which - his ex works making almost the same amount.

I knew of another who had joint custody - 50% with each parent. Both parties worked, made similar money, but the man paid child support even while the child was with him.

Does that sound equal?

Seven pages into this, with very little argument against this, I'd say there is a BIG issue here.

I don't know what can be done except to start screaming lounder. The only chance for a change in this is to first let more know.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
They do not support independent attempts to work outside of thier system. The focus is not on the child but their system of politics under the guise of looking out for the child. The attempt is to politically support their system. It must appear that they are looking out for the child.

Bingo,you just got a WATS orangetom1999 for this. and for taking the time to also give the example of this quote.

I also echo Godservant`s thoughts

Just a lttle tit bit i`m sure others saw when it happened...

Not a second after the last bomb dropped on Afghanistan the Womens rights Associations were in there freeing the enslaved Muslim women,myself not having an ounce of faith in Islam and have heard how a lot of women are treated badly,should only see this as positive,well? if it was`nt Western supposed civilized societies version they are being fed.

They might as well have hung up a huge banner welcome to the NWO Afghanistan,signed by the rest of the countries already under its grip.

[edit on 31-3-2006 by gps777]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the WATS.

I must tell you that this concept I posted was not my original thought. I picked this up from a woman I dated a few years ago. At first I did not believe her till I began to look closer and peel back some of the veneer over which this type of thing operates. This woman was in the foster care program. THe had two girls she took care of and was exploring adopting them. THe system did not encourage her to do this. Checking at the meetings with other foster parents they too found the same thing/pattern.
It took her awhile to figure it out too. They do not want to lose these kids off their rolls..this is how they get matching federal funds..just like high school attendance. THe system must show so much manpower on the job.
The woman I see now is a apartment manager...she tells me how many of the women she has fired have gone to the city and state government to get jobs..many of them in social services. They cannot handle a job in the private sector but can survive a job in social services of the state with the futures of kids and the parents in thier hands....what does that tell you about the capabilities of these social programs. THey are going to look good in a file folder..but.....!! A few yeas back in the state of Florida they actually lost several foster children...totally ..they dont know where they went. Here in this town..a couple of kids have gone back to their uncapable mothers and have been killed. Hardly a word said about it in the news after the orignial event. I do not believe this is to protect the mothers or the kids but to protect the system. But then again ..you dont have to buy that ..thats just my view..I am not on the inside of anything. But I do watch and listen.

As to Afganistan...I had not heard that about the womens groups going in that of which you speak.

I dont agree with state sponsored religion. I believe in seperation of church and state. I am not against religion in a persons life. I just know the history of religion sleeping with the state..or vice versa. I also know that in the corrupted minds of secular self glorifying men..that they will seek to establish thier own religion in government..by logic and reason. This too is religion ..though on the surface it appears to be something else.
Much of poliitics among logical reasonable men today has become a self perpetuating system. This is obvious by the zealousness of the Chaos they bring whenever they enter into a system to take it over. It eventually returns to Chaos...just like Afganistan. It is unavoidable but that is another topic.

THanks for your post and the WATS,

Orangetom

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I didn't read this entire thread, so this might have been posted already.

Mass media (the government) has been conditioning society in the United States for the past two decades slowly. More and more you see programs, shows, and movies that destroy the family institution.

Gay and Lesbian couples, adopting children. Shows idealizing homosexuality.

Since when is it wrong to be intolerant of lifestyles that contradict nature? Today apparently.

People, the government does not want us to be married, and create a family unit. Tightly knit families are the governemnts worst nightmare. Why? Because successful families raise rational, level-headed children, who in turn, want to rear children the same way. When a family falls apart, and becomes dysfunctional, the offspring become impressionable. The morals and ideals their parents should have taught them, were never taught, thus, they are more easily manipulated by the government.

Don't become a victim, and a statistic...

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well said..well said..

It has been my belief for awhile now that the Government wants to replace the family unit ..the traditional family unit with the Government family unit.
In otherwords the Government is the new family unit.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Concering previous posts.

Pg 3 titled Wow Rube 02 20 March 06
Pg 4 Titles Suzy Ryan and others. 23 March 06
Pg 5 Titled Astronomer and Amethyst 25 March 06
Pg 7 Titled intresting development 31 March 06

Concering these posts this is a follow up to them and the events or peoples mentioined in them.

The peoples/person in Pg 3.4 and 5. The woman I mentioned working her way through the food chain by marriage when the fun and resources ran out. Well... she got married last Friday. This is going to be a rerun or so most of us are laying odds. Some say less than one year, some are saying a year to two. The woman I see is particularly dissappointed in her for the way she is so obvious about it..at the same time giddy like a teenager at the prospect of repeating the process/marriage. I did not go to the wedding but she tells me this womans father wants to know how many times Elizabeth Taylor has been married so he can keep track.
Anyway the bets are on how long it will last and how long it will take to start going through his resources as part of the marriage "entitlement." I dont think the guy even has a clue. WE all know this is marriage for the purpose of never really having to be committed ..the appearence of committment so as to be able to afford more "options." The Appearence of committment verses real committment.
I wonder if this will be reflected in statistics or studys??? You know what I mean..statistics and studys..the nature of predator and prey???

The post on Page 7 about the guy in the other crew at work whose ex took this to social services or child enforcement ..I think it is called.
This group told him they will start taking some $500 plus from his check so he will not be able to afford to send this child to private school. THe child will have to attend public school along with all the baggage it involves.
Social services will have a new folder to help in keeping thier jobs.
THe intresting thing is his ex agreed to this about the private school but then changed her mind. I told him he should have counted on this. He should never take her word on anything ever again without taking it in contract form to hold her to it. Document everything. It is now about the system ..not about the child. This is obvious. It looks good and complete in a file folder and also all the statistics and studys it will help to generate but the child will suffer in the long run. Dont worry I told him...in the file folders all the i's have been dotted and the t's crossed...it is complete in file form..nothing else counts.
The plans for this childs future and education have been effectively neutered/hijacked by this system and this woman. He has been effectively neutered himself by this very system. His ignorance has effectively cost him and this child. What a dummy. Whats more ..he has been living with his parents for two years to afford the private school....he has wasted two years of his parents lives on this. All she has to do now is return to child enforcement for more help ..costs her nothing ..a entire system is in place under the guise of looking out for the child ...and making him disposable and expendable ..the child too..disposable and expendable..as long as the i's are dotted and the t's crossed.
I told him ...with the price of gasoline going through the roof ..she is gauranteed to go back to this enforcement group for more support and more often...she will never have to slow down or alter her lifestyle under the guise of the child. This too is not in any statistic or study. He may walk or ride a bicycle in the worst of conditions...but dont expect the "options " to stop on her part. Expect them to increase.

Just a update on those two cases of events.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Went to a luncheon the other day where everyone knew the woman I was mentioning in the post of 16 April 2006 and previous posts. This topic came up and most agreed it would take less than a year..a year tops for things to begin falling apart when it becomes clear that she has changed the program on him into her real true program of consumption without responsibility. The question we are curious about is how her husband will handle it since we already know how predictable she is.

Now for the young man in the other crew who's pay was taken by child enforcement so that he could not anymore be able to afford private school for his son. Intresting developments here. His ex it seems got arrested and jailed ...no bond. He now has the child till this gets straightened out. Very unusual though not entirely unpredictable occurrence going on here as a result of his ex's high speed lifestlye.
It seems she broke into another womans apartment assaulted her and injured her extensively. The charge is breaking and entering and first degree assault. I am not sure how or what exactly is first degree assault ..perhapsed some of you can fill me in.

Problem is this woman is in the Navy. If convicted I am not sure what kind of Jail time or if any is coming..neither is he. Not sure if convicted if she can even stay in the Navy. THese are felony charges.
What will be of intrest to this young man is how child enforcement and the courts will see this if he trys after conviction to get custody of the child. Will this even hold sway in the courts or will they once again go for job security to protect their child enforcement programs...not his parental rights. In otherwords will they predictably make him more and once again expendable and disposable to keep thier jobs. Both enforcement and the courts?? I told him to see a lawyer..several if need be. Get different opinions. I think and so does he..that it depends on the conviction and the punnishment.
I also told him to pray on this...as it appears a divine hand has been delt to him. Not many men get this sequence of events/break. Not sure where it will go but thinking it is a break of some type for this man and his son.
More to come as events transpire.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
concerning the woman spoken about in my last post of 3 June 2006.

Well it happened as predicted. The marriage of this woman working her way through the food chain...disolved after only four months. It was much shorter than I had anticipated. I did believe it would last about a year. Much to my surprise it did not.

After her last failed marriage and the moneys running out ..she decided to work her way through the food chain through a man rather than the commitment levels needed to maintain herself in the standard of living which she consumed. This is called by some who are perceptive....commitment phobia...or acquiring the appearence of commitment to escape the commitment levels necessary to keep a job for survival. Well it didnt work out.

Problem...here!! Biology is running out rapidly..its getting close to midnight Cinderella. Pumkin time..

As I am given to understand the situation from the woman I am seeing ....they grew up together...the moneys will run out twords the end of September.

This is going to be a intresting study in human behavior. Will it be textbook??
She will have to hunt up another man..most likely..one dumber than her to take up the slack.

Like the sands through the hour glass...........

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
You guys wont believe this...I was agast when told this today.

The "Trendy " in the last post... Today while making some rounds about town with the woman I am seeing....she told me that in a conversation with her friend...our local trendy...She wondered aloud in front of my woman if she could rent a room from her former husband ...the husband before this one.

I couldnt believe it..Astonishing. It must be closer to midnight than I had thought.

Always the safety net....she deserves it the other women dont. No real life skills. Survival through a man ..not with or for a man.

Anyway..I also heard that he isnt biting...apparently he has had enough...finally!!!
I told him back when this "Trendy's" two daughters were with them that he was not in the lost puppy buisness.
If he wants to find himself disposable and expendable again..take in this lost puppy ..one more time.

To be continued.....as the sands flow through the hourglass......

Orangetom

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join