It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think this web site is being watched?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I have looked around this site and see it for the most part, being a fair and unbiased take on phenom. that is out of the mainstream of this culture . but do you think it is being watched by goverment agencies ,cia ,nsa , any dept that does not have to report to the public .have there been people or strange things that have happend here ? just wondering
P

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by parker]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I think we were getting a lot of hits from US gov IP addresses a while back. I could be wrong on that, though.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
With the money being spent on surveilance/secrecy, I'm certain there's at least one guy paid to watch this site.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   
And that guy might even be a mod.. hehehe...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I would hope there are government peep watchin.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Why do you hope there are goverment people watching,
Im sure there are though to make sure nothing major is leaked out and proven on here.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yes WE ARE WATCHING YOU

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
why is this in UFO forum?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Of course we are being watched, if we weren't then I would be worried.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I think we are being watched. I've done a lot of research about how the gov watches sites and posts. They also watch you if you are not with their mind set and they've been gathering information on you for a long time. Just know that being on the internet allows the gov to view you.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by KFleming
...I've done a lot of research about how the gov watches sites and posts...

I'm sure there's folk on here (myself included) who would be really interested in reading the results of some of your research - care to share?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KFleming
Just know that being on the internet allows the gov to view you.

This is incorrect at best, alarmist tripe at worst.

"The Internet" is several magnitudes more "secure" and private than watching digital cable TV, using land-line phones, using cell phones, or even normal mail to some extent.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
yes we are being watched .... i dont think we are i know we are, ask some other members...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
im just wondering how many on here are watchers

names that we all know could be watching us now!!!

care to come forward lol

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
i'm positive we're being watched, it's a place where the people they wanna watch gather, lmao we can't make it much easier fer them to monitor the mainstream of the underground movement

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I think it could be on occasion but you would have to have the resources, patience, & time to sift thru a massive collection of non-fiction & fiction on a regular basis. And within fiction, sometimes you can find truth if you know how to read between the lines.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker
but do you think it is being watched by goverment agencies ,cia ,nsa , any dept that does not have to report to the public .have there been people or strange things that have happend here ? just wondering
[Edited on 2-10-2003 by parker]

No. And no to the second part, though we've had a few hoaxers try to convince us they're being watched/are in danger.

Why is any agency going to watch this board, when all it's doing is reporting secondhand information? They'd be watching the sources.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yes I believe the site is watched on occasion.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I believe I have been struck with a keystroke logger trojan that activates when I come to this website.

Yes, we are indeed being watched here.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed any strange activity on thier computers since coming to this site?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join