It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Beware Official 9-11 Story Debunkers

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The truth is 8 out of 10 conspirists who work at debunking the official 9-11 story are nothing but agents of disinformation. They grab you by the nose waving enuff truth at you that you follow, then they lead you down the crazy path into the wilderness of nothingness. Case in point: the POD people.

Be wary as you dig.




posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Man, people keep telling me I'm a gov't agent, but I'm STILL not seeing the paycheck for it. I wish they'd get off their butts and pay me already.



posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Similarly, it's a good idea to avoid 'official' conspiracy seekers, since 8 out of 10 of them are misinformed to one degree or another, but sure of themselves nonetheless.



posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'm not sure it's that many, but some obviously are. It's easier for them to stay concealed within the conspoiracy commounity because they seemingly appear to be on an alternate side to the official one, when their job is, as you say, to lead people down an endless path of wonder.
The biggest problem is that the people who swallow their tripe are usually too short-sighted to even ackowledge that there would be disinformation agents doing such a thing, they can only see them promoting the official story. But let's face it, some of the theories are so ridiculous that anyone who believes them is mentally challenged anyway, so it's to be expected.



posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
8 out of 10 unreferenced statements on the internet are bullsh...

(source missing)



posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hi guys,

It's a well known fallacy that 8 out of 10 Statisticians are failed Mathematicians, statistically speaking. Therefore statistics can only be reliably falsified in 70% of cases where unsubstantiated reports are filed, this rises to 30% in cases were government statisticians have been used to source figures. Although it is certainly 50/50 in cases were dubiety is considered high on the agenda, but unfortunately this hypothesis has been proven to be reliable in only 10% of the cases investigated.


Take a crash course in Whisky drinking and all will become apparent! ;-]*

Best Wishes

J



posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If you people are stupid enough to believe every word of CNN or Foxnews misinformation propaganda then you really don't realize how much you have been had.

You people are going to be ashamed of yourselves when the Neo-cons are finially brought to justice.

How did Hitler create a military dictatorship? Terrorism.

How is North America being transformed into a military dictatorship today?

gee I wonder. It's the same old story every single time. It always comes down to state sponsored terror.

If you think that the Neo-cons wouldn't stage a terrorist attack in order to obtain a Military Dictatorship then you have been had. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.



posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I think calling people stupid does just as much damage to the cause of truth than anything else.
People believe the authorities and the news because there's security in it. It's not stupidity, it's human nature.
A civilized discussion of these issues and intelligent discourse goes much further than name calling.
Who would you rather listen to concerning UFO's? A scientist intelligently talking about unexplained phenomenon or a goofball in an alien costume holding up a sign and calling you an idiotic sheep.
We need to get to the bottom of this and it's not gonna get done by berating the ignorant and the frightened.



posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm a "pod person", care to go at it?


Either there is extra equipment on that plane, or the footage and photo's are faked.

I bet you also didn't know Flight 11 was a smaller craft as well and had missiles on the wings that fired off, before a bright flash is seen.

Does that make me a "missile person" part of the "missile people".



posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Narc
I bet you also didn't know Flight 11 was a smaller craft as well and had missiles on the wings that fired off, before a bright flash is seen.

Does that make me a "missile person" part of the "missile people".


You seem convinced that your view of these events are the right one. Is it possible that you yourself is one of these "Dis-Information" agents you seem to slap a lable on anybody who fails to see your point of view? SLAP SLAP SLAP.

BigEasy is spot on. The odds of you being a disinformation agent seems far greater than anything else. In fact the zeal with which the anti-disinfo bunk / debunk / rebunk'ers go about thier craft reminds me alot of a certain zealot like cabal in power right now.

But hey keep on slapping away SLAP SLAP SLAP


[edit on 1/25/06 by FredT]



posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by Mister_Narc
I bet you also didn't know Flight 11 was a smaller craft as well and had missiles on the wings that fired off, before a bright flash is seen.

Does that make me a "missile person" part of the "missile people".


You seem convinced that your view of these events are the right one. Is it possible that you yourself is one of these "Dis-Information" agents you seem to slap a lable on anybody who fails to see your point of view? SLAP SLAP SLAP.

BigEasy is spot on. The odds of you being a disinformation agent seems far greater than anything else. In fact the zeal with which the anti-disinfo bunk / debunk / rebunk'ers go about thier craft reminds me alot of a certain zealot like cabal in power right now.

But hey keep on slapping away SLAP SLAP SLAP


[edit on 1/25/06 by FredT]



Oh god.

Dude, you see how dumb you sound when you accuse individuals of this? I accused an outfit. And so far, I hadn't brought it up again. Until now.

I am the farthest thing from disinfo.

You want to check out my myspace page? Listen to my tracks? I am a "rapper". Are they now training feds to be urban based hip hoppers who also double as internet disinfo agents?

And you're a moderator?



posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Narc
You want to check out my myspace page? Listen to my tracks? I am a "rapper". Are they now training feds to be urban based hip hoppers who also double as internet disinfo agents?

And you're a moderator?



Well why you never said you were a Rapper that changes everything


You are a rapper?


Think of it as an amalgam of all of your posts on this topic. SLAP SLAP SLAP



posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I agree, to an extent, with what Big Easy is saying. I don't know if the number's quite that high...

One thing I learned in the Army is the best place to hide is out in the open.

I believe that certain websites/organizations (RENSE, for example) are injected with with crazy conspiracies in order to discredit the site altogether. Same with theories ("pod people," aliens, reptilians, etc). Folks won't wade through the articles, thinking they're all bunk; when actually, there are usually some real gems in the mix. It helps to know a wide array of sources/writers, though, to be able to know the difference.


Originally posted by Mister_Narc
I'm a "pod person", care to go at it?


Either there is extra equipment on that plane, or the footage and photo's are faked.

I bet you also didn't know Flight 11 was a smaller craft as well and had missiles on the wings that fired off, before a bright flash is seen.

Does that make me a "missile person" part of the "missile people".


Mister_Narc, what are your sources? Photos/film can be easily manipulated, you know.



posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Well why you never said you were a Rapper that changes everything


You are a rapper?


Think of it as an amalgam of all of your posts on this topic. SLAP SLAP SLAP



Yeah. I'm a "rapper". I rap. And I frustrate UFO discussion board moderators.

Why is it all the moderators have the mentality of teenagers?


Why are you picking on me?


I must have done something right to get all the "moderators" so frothy at the mouth.



posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think calling people like Narc, and yes even me by you know who Zaphod, is just a cop out.

You can't inteligently argue our points by yourself, you can't find anything on the net to back up your asumptions, so to cover ass you call us disinfo-agents and you think it exonerates you from backing up your wild claims.

All I am is a disabled vet who has enough common sense and enough past experience with government tactics to know,
1. The official story is BS
2. Governments DO this sort of thing (9-11 I mean)

If I or Narc were dis-info agents and you guys acused us of that do you think we'd still be here using the same name? Look when I joined this board.

Right now I have exactly 85 cents until cheque day on the 1st, I'm eating lunch at St.Anthonys church (on Jones St. San Francisco for anybody who knows) and I'm p'd because I can't afford my 215 medicine.
If i was a disinfo agent I would have quit by now cause they aint payin me...LOL

You want proof U2U me.

[edit on 25/1/2006 by ANOK]



posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I believe that certain websites/organizations (RENSE, for example) are injected with with crazy conspiracies in order to discredit the site altogether. Same with theories ("pod people," aliens, reptilians, etc). Folks won't wade through the articles, thinking they're all bunk


Yeah but the same can be said about this site.



Mister_Narc, what are your sources? Photos/film can be easily manipulated, you know.


Which are you referring to? The "pod" or "Flight 11"?



posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Narc
Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I believe that certain websites/organizations (RENSE, for example) are injected with with crazy conspiracies in order to discredit the site altogether. Same with theories ("pod people," aliens, reptilians, etc). Folks won't wade through the articles, thinking they're all bunk

Yeah but the same can be said about this site.


No. RENSE is not a chat site. It is a news/analysis compendium site. They collect and link to articles people send them. Jeff Rense has nothing to do with the articles beyond posting them. There are a lot of topics/articles there I would not waste my time on, trust me. But they do offer up some solid stuff.



Mister_Narc, what are your sources? Photos/film can be easily manipulated, you know.

Which are you referring to? The "pod" or "Flight 11"?


links to information backing up your claims.

[edit on 1/26/06 by EastCoastKid]



posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigEasy
The truth is 8 out of 10 conspirists who work at debunking the official 9-11 story are nothing but agents of disinformation. They grab you by the nose waving enuff truth at you that you follow, then they lead you down the crazy path into the wilderness of nothingness. Case in point: the POD people.

Be wary as you dig.



The Truth IS: 87% of all statistics are made up on the spot.



posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
I think calling people like Narc, and yes even me by you know who Zaphod, is just a cop out.

You can't inteligently argue our points by yourself, you can't find anything on the net to back up your asumptions, so to cover ass you call us disinfo-agents and you think it exonerates you from backing up your wild claims.

All I am is a disabled vet[I applaud you for defending our freedoms] who has enough common sense and enough past experience with government tactics to know,
1. The official story is BS [to a great extent, Yes, it is]
2. Governments DO this sort of thing (9-11 I mean) [Again, Yes, history demonstrates such possibilities]

If I or Narc were dis-info agents and you guys acused us of that do you think we'd still be here using the same name? Look when I joined this board. [Actually, your length of "membership" holds no relevence, in my opinion]

Right now I have exactly 85 cents until cheque day on the 1st, I'm eating lunch at St.Anthonys church (on Jones St. San Francisco for anybody who knows) and I'm p'd because I can't afford my 215 medicine. [Honestly, if I were aware of your situation and address, I would gladly forward some monetary assistance]
If i was a disinfo agent I would have quit by now cause they aint payin me...LOL [No doubt]

You want proof U2U me. [No need, provide your address. I'll send some funds, no matter how much I can afford]

[edit on 25/1/2006 by ANOK]


Anok, I'm not blowing smoke up your ... well you know ... if you are truly in need, and there's a way I can help, I will! The kids need shoes and all, but I would definitely set aside something for another in need.

U2U, if need be ...
12m8keall2c



posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Anok, I'm not blowing smoke up your ... well you know ... if you are truly in need, and there's a way I can help, I will! The kids need shoes and all, but I would definitely set aside something for another in need.
U2U, if need be ...
12m8keall2c


WOW! If you are being serious about this, that's a hell of an offer to someone you don't know. What can I say?
I am broke, but am I realy in need? I can get food (church), I have a roof over my head. I can pay my rent and internet bill.
There's people far worse off than me. I don't think I deserve a strangers kindness but it is extremely appreciated, believe me!

Maybe I shouldn't have baught it up, but I was just trying to make a point about being a disinfo agent not garner sympathy.




top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join