It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can know Your Guardian Angels Name!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I have Most definitely been blessed with being able to feel my Guardian Angels Presence, one night I asked for a Healing, this is quite a long story of this happening, but truly awesome !!! if you would be interested in hearing the whole story, I would enjoy sharing my Angelic experiences with you.. I to have always had a very strong belief in Angels and their unconditonal love , Protection and Guidance for us... my email address is [email protected].... Have a Blessed Day, Carol

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicPriest420

they are completely white. glowing. The one I saw had a half circle moon shape on his or her robe. There wing are hugge and they are really fast.
When I past out last christmas I saw him or her( he or her was hooded so I don't know wich sex it was.) And It moved me away from hitting my head on the marble. I turned out okay thanks to this angel!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I had never really thought about angel events . But I was just thinking and I have had 2 an angel events in my life. I have a serious illness called C.I.D.P and it travels up the body and once it reaches your heart you die. But when all the doctors said they're was nothing wrong with me my grandmother kept persistng that there was something wrong wth me even though there was no evidence. So I think my angel was acting through her. And I was in a wheelchair for 2 years and everybody said that it wa very unlikely for me to walk again. Then suddenly 1 day just mysterly got up from the wheelchair and started walking. I'm 12 now and I thank my Angel with all my heart and soul.
Now if they aren't miracles then what is!?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My mom tells me that when i was a little kid (3-4 years of age) i would actually have a conversation with my guardian angel. She told me that i called him Tina, although his name is longer, and i couldn't pronounce it. i still can't remember his long name. But one time i went to a lady named Nicole, like me no less, and she told me that Tina couldn't stay with me very long and that he had to go away. Even when i had no memories of him i was still sad, even now i am. I cried and wished he could stay. But i don't think he's hear with me anymore.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
When my daughter was 5 she suddenly came out with a description of a baby angel who had visited her in the night just before she had an asthma attack, She said her name was Grace. I didn't ask her to describe it at the time but wish I had. She repeated these claims and it was always in the night before an asthma attack. strange.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
My grandmother told me a similar account when I was young.
She said that she was about to cross an almost empty street when, it seems out of nowhere, a figure behind her pulled her back and stopped her from being hit by an oncoming car.
When she looked behind her, noone stood there and there wasnt anyone anywhere along the footpath.
She said it was her guardian angel.
Hearing your account, I think it was one too.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelWings9999

I believe I might have seen an angel. About 12 years ago it was about 12:00am, A friend had called me on the telephone and asked if I wanted to come out and meet with a group of friends. I grew up in Arlington, VA out side of Washington D.C. At that time gangs were a real problem in the neighborhood. To make a long story short, myself and the group of friends were walking down the street when suddenly two vehicles pulled over and a group of about 13 older teenagers got out of the vehicle and began to ask us what gang we were from. Before I could explain to them we werent from any gang they jumped us. I guess during the assault I got struck in the face and fell on my back hitting the back of my head on the asphalt. I remember feeling my body hit the groud by tail bone hitting first then my back and then the back of my head. Picture doing that with your eyes closed. Thats the best way I can explain it. I didnt feel any pain, it was as if I was at peace and began to see white balls of light surrondend by darkness. Suddenly my body rose up from the ground and some how I began to run away. The entire time I ran I seen this huge beautiful dress or cloke, the material unexplainable. So bright with white and grey and seemed as though the wind was blowing causing the material to move with the wind in a smooth, silky, satin like way. Also at the top of the material was the most beautiful red and orange I believe to be shoulder length hair flowing in the wind. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. It seemed as though it's back was facing me and some how I new to just follow it and run with it as fast as possible. During that time I heard something beautiful. I dont know what it was, I didnt understood it. I want to say it was music but it wasnt. It was just a beautiful sound but I couldnt really hear it, I could feel it. I cant explain it, somehow it made my body feel so much at peace. I think the only way I can describe the feeling is somehow try imagine how you feel when you wake up on a cold winter morning it just so cold and for one moment you wish the sun would just release its warmth all around you. Imagine that that happend all of a sudden the sun just gave itself to you on the most coldest day but when the sun gave itself to you, you couldnt feel it. You could hear the sun's warmth and by hearing the suns warmth it made your entire body feel at peace and warm and loved. I dont know, but thats one way of trying to explain it. It just doesnt make sense I guess. When I regained my vision back I found myself running down the street suddenly I was scared again and I hide behind a Bush.. Those gang members didnt find me. I dont know How I got up after being knocked down. And How I managed to run away from them with what I believe with my eyes closed. The only thing I can think of is that I guess and angeljolted me to my feet and instructed me to follow him or her out of danger.. By following that angel and getting away from danger I believed it saved me from getting a lot more than just a black eye and a bruised back.. I think something not of our world as we know it saved me. I know it might sound crazy, I think it sounds crazy too but I dont know if I imagined it in my own mind or If I truely was touched at that moment by a blessed presense from god..

Thank you,

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
A few years ago I went to a spiritualist medium who told me about a woman called Sheila who was my guardian angel around my career, if I'm truthful I have never had any awareness of her being about although I don't discount her.

The really freaky thing was that this medium started to talk about anoter angel who I had known for a long time. She went on to describe, in detail, a small blond haired boy with shorts, sandals, white shirt , long socks, a smiley chuckle and who loved bus rides and beans on toast. He was 5 and although he didn't play anymore he was still about watching me.

As a child I had what my mum calls an 'imaginary friend' he was as the medium described, his name was/is Andrew I save places for him on the bus, at the table. This medium lived in another city to me, she had no idea of my background nor family. I like to think that Andrew was there that day and is till here now.

Probably a little far fetched but comforting nevertheless.

Do I believe?

YES

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
after i posted earlier i asked my mother what happened to Grandfather Tina (thats what i called him) and she said that he left but was still kind of there, but i guess i got another guardian angel, i tried asking he/shes name but i got no answer. I never really had a crazy incounter with my guardian angel though.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I have never been much of a beleiver in the faith of the lord but my ways are starting to be swayed...scratch that, they are swayed.
Me and my fiance fight and argue on a regular basis. We love eachother to no end but we both have issues with our rage. there has been times when I lose control and grab her (I have never hit her) but the times that I have (twice) I have felt horrible, Last night I held her ot the bed so she would listen to my selfish ways. Afterwards I felt as though I was not worthy to live anymore. I cried on her shoulder and asked her to pray with me...Not long after that Cara's (my fiance) gaurdian angel put her to sleep and used her body to speak to me.

Her name is Gabriel, I asked with tears in my eyes many questions. All were answered as well as my question of do I have an angel? What is his name? She replied to me "his name is Abel"
Twice I have talked to her angel, and though I have thoughts of my fiance "fakeing" it, Both times I have felt a sense of divine aura and peace.

This cant be fake, as much as I want to tell myself it is. I KNOW its not.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I know this thread is inactive...but if anyone is reading, I would like to share my story. When I was a little girl (3-6) I used to wake up in the middle of the night, because my friend (I called him my "fairy godmother") would come and visit me. My angel always made me happy, and I remember distinctly having conversations with him/her. My angel always stood by the side of my bed, and it glowed from the inside out, he was beautiful and androginous and tall. And I remember that a couple of times I could have sworn he took my flying over the city. I was never afraid of him, and I distinctly remember the last time I saw him. I was very sad/angry because I knew I would not see him again and I was unable to talk to him. I missed him for many years and eventually put the whole aside, for it was too weird to explain and people could never relate to what I was saying. I still wish I could see him, but I console myself thinking that he still watches over me.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I had an experience one time and a dream another time ...

I was sleeping one night after praying that the Lord could tell me what the scriptures I was reading was talking about.....(it was spiritual and I did not at that time understand spiritual) .....I was woken up by two men ...they woke me up by sitting on the bed ..I felt the bed and I jumped out of bed ..
They were old men ...and looked like men like Elijah and Moses maybe ..at least thats what they reminded me of even though I had not even seen paintings of them ..it was just how I would have visioned them ..all I know is they were old men with sandals on and had the long robes (colored not white) ...no wings ....but they were ghostly looking ..like seethrough but I could see them clearly ....
They did not scare me and were really very jovial ....and I felt comfortable so I sat back down in bed and just listened to them ...they told me a bunch of stuff explaining some scriptures to me which I cant remember now .........
They stayed hours ..or at least it seemed like hours ...they even talked amongst themselves ..which I thought was cool ..
When they left I just sat there and actually pinched myself to make sure I really was not dreaming ...I wasnt ..and I did not drink or do drugs at that time lol I promise you ..so it wasnt that ..

Another time I had a dream where I was trying to climb this HUGE hill that was very muddy and when I would get about halfway up I would slide back down ....in the dream I would just get up and go at it again ..(my life was in a real mess back then so I knew it had great meaning) .....after a few times of climbing up and sliding down ...I got about 3/4 of the way up once and looked off to the sides and there was about 8 or 9 angels in my house ..they were just staying busy ..like cleaning my house etc ...but they looked over at me and they just smiled and basically gave me the look of YOU CAN DO IT .....it made me smile too and I made it to the top because they had inspired me to ...I also knew that if I was going to get hurt they were right there to help me if something happened ....that was what helped me get through some really hard times ..that dream helped me know that I was protected.......that was so cool ...

My mom saw angels many times when she was alive ..and for sure they worked overtime keeping her safe (until it was her time which it was a few years ago ) ..she was very self destructive for awhile there ...........

OH thanks for sharing everyone ....I loved reading this thread ...
very inspirational ...

[edit on 4-2-2009 by Simplynoone]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have had one major encounter with the Angelic Realm that resulted in a 'miracle' turn of events during a crazy divorce.

The actual encounter occurred during dream state and subsequent events materialised about two weeks later.

Prior to this encounter, I believed in Angels but considered them impersonal agents not necessarily interested in individual Humans. My encounter changed my mind about the Angelic Realm entirely.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Theyre not Guardian Angels, theyre spirit guides. And theyre not actual angels, they are earthbound spirits. Thats why, bad # happens. They are just like you and me. Only motivated by helping others to get into heaven. Not everyone has a spirit guide. I have rejected spirit guides since 2005. They come to you and flock to you and you can have as many as 100 spirit guides coming in and out of your life trying to suck up to you so that they can better themselves. People are crap, in life and in death- thats why they are so undependable. Depend on yourself.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Michel? wow, im not too surprised, i heard the name Zadkiel from the guardian i know, and come to find out that is a real angel, too. Michel is a seraphim: the highest choir of angels. you have one great guardian looking after you my friend.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
AngelWings... I would like to know a little more about finding out my guardian angels name?

In your original post, you mentioned just simply asking. Do I have to ask out loud, or can I just focus in my head and ask in my mind? Do you have some tips about how I can make sure to receive an answer? I have been getting really interested in this subject lately, and would love to have proof that "someone" is there for me. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

There are many reasons why people are not protected from death by their guardian angels. The main reason is that people do not know how to communicate with their angels. Noise pollution, airway interference and other distractions prevent us from listening carefully. Even when we do listen, it is mostly selective. As when anyone gives advice or warnings, they are often ignored. There is also a negative force that works against every positive force which is the law of nature. Entities exist that are on a mission to destroy people's positive life force. Deceitful or even evil messages could arise that tell you not to listen or not to care. Guardians try to protect us from that but our free will allows us to decide.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DodgeG1

I see guardian angels all the time, but especially my own. When I was younger I used to be obsessed with angels, specifically my guardian angel. I started praying to it and little by little I learned to listen and be aware. I always a white light behind me when I hear a whisper from my guardian angel. It's hard to understand sometimes, but it makes me stop and think if I am doing something wrong or am in danger, ect... you have to really want it, and be submissive to your angel so they can instruct you with God's will. Just be quiet, close your eyes, and empty your mind to wait for the answer.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Hello! You asked if anyone had an experience to share you'd like to hear it.
I don't know what else to think of this other than someone was looking out for me.

The summer after my first year of college, a couple friends and I decided we'd get an apartment together. We got a place not to far from our school, but close to the city.

One night I was at my then boyfriend's placet and he was drunk, and passed out and I was kind of annoyed cause he was always doing that so I decided to walk home. It was a nice night out, not to far from my place, stupid idea I know, but I didn't think so at the time, I just wanted to go home.

Anyhoo, I was walking on a major street that is lined with a lot apartment complexs and was only a few blocks from my own complex when I noticed a couple of guys sitting on the steps of their apartment building. I don't know why, because I don't judge people at first glance, but they made me uncomfortable. I decided that since I was going to have to cross the street anyways to get to my building that I'd just cross before I got to them. As I crossed the street, One of them called to me saying things like, "Why'd you cross the street?" and "What, do we scare you?" then he told me to get back over there. I ignored them and picked up my pace and they yelled to me " OK have it that way" and when I glanced they were crossing the street and were picking up their own pace. I was scare #-less to say the least and I took off running wondering if I was going to be able to out run them to my building. It was around 11:30 or so and the streets weren't exactly busy, and I could hear them running after me. As I was about a block from my building, I passed a resturant and as soon as I passed the doorway of it I saw a shadow out of my perephrial come flying from the doorway and shout "HEY! YOU LEAVE HER ALONE NOW!" I was still running, my sides were hurting and I knew I was slowing down but I still looked over my shoulder there and I didn't see the figure anymore but the men chasing me weren't anymore. I didn't think anymore about the shadow, I kept running and was at my building before I knew it. I related my story to my friends, they were convinced that was my gaurdian angel stepping in. That thought never occured to me at the time, but as I reflected on it, it made sense.

Thank you for letting me share.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join