It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you May Conjure with Magic?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

How great for you to have had such a knowledgeable teacher! Have you ever thought about writing your story? I think it would do the world good to have experiences like yours told. You have been very lucky, for it is hard in this day and age to find a flesh and blood teacher.

Yes, I started writing all my strange live events in 1990, as a friend told me I could make millions on the truth
but I would give most of it to the needy.
Have been looking for an HONEST ghost writer as I have a briefcase of tapes to listen to and they would be easier for someone else to listen to and write..Bad memories for me..
But, I am a non-profit entity, and cannot pay $10-15K to one whom I do not know will plagarize..I think I need to do this soon as it is my mission, not for the monies, but to help, especially women.
Putting a 5 lifetimes of experiences would be one of the first books of this kind..do not wanna be on Oprah's list..LOL
Thank you for the kind words..

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Tantric sex, eh? Almost makes me want to move to Rosebud and take classes!

Subconsciuosly, this is the reason the white man does NOT like the braves, they no not why,they know that once a white woman has that experience, they are sol.
The French have a word for orgasm-la petit mort-tiny death.
French for tantric-grande masse mort-massive death.
IOW, an orgasm is a glimpse of the 'otherside' which is why it has caused so much damage as it has, how much pleasure for the honorable.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hi Siriuslyone,

There are plently of people that go the self-publishing route. That could be something to look into. I would also suggest being present in the writing process. You most likely would be dissappointed if you handed it over to someone else to write. I would love hear more about this process for you because I intend to write a memoir of sorts some day soon. I do not consider myself a writer, and need someone to proof read to correct the grammatical errors and such. You could do the same, ya know? Maybe a well trusted friend who is an excellent writer? Let me know If i can help throw more idea's out there for ya. I would still love to hear your story sometime!
MMMarie

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You most likely would be dissappointed if you handed it over to someone else to write. I would love hear more about this process for you because I intend to write a memoir of sorts some day soon

Thank you, yes I do not want it distorted as many of the people I speak of are still alive, and I want the truth being told.I would have to be content with the overall content as I will NOT allow any embellishments.
Seems funny to me that all the starving writers out there do not wish to be in on a best-seller

Self-publishing is not an option..

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just write it. Dont keep putting it off. Send it into Wieser, or whoever you respect . GET IT DONE.
Yup. just git err done! lol :

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hay SIR
I would love to be "in on a bestseller", don't care about the money, but just getting the message out there would be nice. It could be a "work of art" assembled by many of us. Just a thought

WIS

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have a strong belief in what you post, and could even add a few bits from my past, if requested. My English skills have always garnered high grades whenever I have been tested. It has been my strongest subject at every level. Having some kind of agreement in place in advance is my suggestion to you in order to protect yourself. People would at least think twice before they tried anything. If you want some help, just let me know.
Blessed Be.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
or make a website with all that you've gathered in knowledge and wisdom. that's what i'm doing. seeing there are enough international sites and not 1 decent dutch site i'll be making mine in my mother language. no profit and you still get the message across to people who take time.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
Hay SIR
I would love to be "in on a bestseller", don't care about the money, but just getting the message out there would be nice. It could be a "work of art" assembled by many of us. Just a thought

WIS

That would be a HOOT, all the strangest folks with the strangest lives in an album-like thingie..

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I have a strong belief in what you post, and could even add a few bits from my past, if requested. My English skills have always garnered high grades whenever I have been tested. It has been my strongest subject at every level. Having some kind of agreement in place in advance is my suggestion to you in order to protect yourself. People would at least think twice before they tried anything. If you want some help, just let me know.
Blessed Be.

Once back years ago, when I was DUMBER, my hypnotist called and asked if I would mind having a book written on my experiemces thus far,,
HE was one I though I could trust.
I went through weeks of trances with him and the SO-CALLED publisher, to be ripped OFF, as the publisher' wife did not think it WORTHY, few months later, I saw a book by her which was my life up to that point..They had tapes of the trances, which I knew no better.:[ than to do.May plagarists have a special place on the otherside with their karma.
TRUST NO ONE.
I was so trusting then, I swore it would never happen again..
Let me think and reread what I have written so far, and I will need much help..Stick around.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join