posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:29 PM
How about the prophesies of Daniel.
Between Daniel 8 and 11 there is a series of events that are to foreshadow the end of days. And while those events were said to have happened
thousands of years ago there is a problem.
Some biblical prophesies are supposed to have multiple fulfillments.
So take a look at what Daniel predicts.
1. A group of 4 middle eastern kings or nations attack a powerful country in the west.
9-11-2001 a group of terrorists attack Washington DC. A city that would look "Greek" to a person from 500 BC.
2. This nation that looked Greek will counterattack and destroy 2 of those kings.
10-7-2001 Afghanistan attacked.
3-20-2003 Iran attacked.
4. "Persia" destroyed. (Iran)
5. US fractures into 4 states.
6. A meeting is held and a treaty is signed between the king of the north and the king of the south. The king of the south makes a daughter a part of
7 A force not under the direct control of the king of the south starts a war by attacking a major religious center and gets away with quite a haul of
And so on. Something to watch? The Apocalypse has been running for years and no one noticed?
1 Thessalonians: Chapter 5
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not
[edit on 27-8-2010 by ntech]