It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there are known aliens, why does NASA try so hard to find them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
as u all know, sending stuff in space cost a lot of money. i honestly don't think us has the money for a massive cover-up like NASA while developing more advanced techology in the background. it's a fascinating idea though.

anyhow, i believe we have more advanced techology being tested and developed in the background and i certainly hope it is so. for the sake of us and the rest of the world actually.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The USA, like the rest of the world, uses a fiat currency system. Money which has no commodity backing. It can be created at wil without having anything to back up its worth. In the computer age, all you need to do is make a few virtual ones and zeros. Money is the least of the worries our governments have to worry about in this cover up.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
The USA, like the rest of the world, uses a fiat currency system. Money which has no commodity backing. It can be created at wil without having anything to back up its worth. .

I thought the British pound was still backed by silver?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
they are all ready found them.

esa just released info on earth like planet almost our earth size
second stage will be releasing info on planet earth sized with possible hinds of life. 3th stage release info on earth like planet with life.

remember or for you info there was an embargo on the release of the info which they released today.
nobody was allowed to release or publish anything until 25.01.06 1800 gmt
let me wonder what more info is being embargod until they are allowed to release.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
If the president of the United states can't keep a secret about a #@$!job then I seriously doubt anyone could hold out on good evidence for decades. It makes no rational sense. Spending billions of dollars putting probes on Pluto for cosmic dust would be retarded to spend money on when we could go to the aliens planet and shop at a thrift store!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by heelstone
The USA, like the rest of the world, uses a fiat currency system. Money which has no commodity backing. It can be created at wil without having anything to back up its worth. .

I thought the British pound was still backed by silver?

No longer. Just like other world currencies.

en.wikipedia.org...

In common with all other world currencies, there is no longer any link to precious metals. The U.S. dollar was the last to leave gold, in 1971. The pound was made fully convertible in 1946 as a condition for receiving a U.S. loan of US$3.75 billion in the aftermath of World War II.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join