It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rear terrorist threat - the war along the US-Mexico border

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by therealdealSome southern law lawyer represented a couple of illegels.. who claimed to be brutelized by a member of the minutmen.. and stole his land.. with the help of the ruthless attorney..

Hearsay without a link.

I posted before in a previous thread that a best buddy of mine used to be a BP agent down in Nogales and he was told to stand down and not confront or arrest illegals by his higher ups. Keep in mind that this was in 2002. He left the BP and moved to a different agency because he was so disgusted with them. Your govt doesnt care about you and they are a pimp to big business for all the cheap labor. This isnt a mystery, its all about making money at the expense of Americans' quality of life and Mexicans' slave labor.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
New National news

The above link give quite a bit more information. As for the kidnappings, unfortunatly sex-trafficking is as big as drug trafficking. Thats right, young girls and boys are being kidnapped to be rapped until they die.

This should not be allowed!!!!

Anyone have any ideas on how to get Washington and the rest of the country to act on this? Seriously, how do you get your president to address such an issue? This has to be addressed! Our Americans are being tourtured, gagged, bound and having body parts removed, or kidnapped and sent into prostitution rings. It is happening on American soil by non Americans. There has to be something that we can do about this.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
2 Illegal Immigrants Win Arizona Ranch in Court - (the story I remember)

Just did a quick search and used this site. I saw it on the news previously (TV and online).

Rancher losing property link

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
yea bush need to focus on this because we have Mexican military vehicles crossing over our boarder and helping out drug runners

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This is exactly what the mexican's have done whether they know it or not.

I just heard Chertoff say today he going to support the border patrol and help them with the rules of engagement.

This isn't a hypothetical, the mexican's who have shot down, thrown fire rocks at border patrol agents have indeed declared war on the usa, in fact, any immigrant who crosses the border illegally is making a declaration as well, even if he doesn't know it. Those are how the rules were made up.

And now these drug kingpins and whoever else are definitely making a declaration.

But they know that America has become too soft, if this was russia, the middle east, or china, they would of had their rectum's handed to them along time ago.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson (MSNBC) just ran a special on this topic, he interviewed a senator from Colorado (can't remember the name). The senator said that the Mexican troops near the borders have more allegiance to the drug cartels than the Mexican government. I think that mainstream media has ignored this topic for too long, hopefully something will be done soon....legalizing drugs will NOT happen. As said before, it will just increase the wealth of the corporation, and probably cripple the Mexican "economy."

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The mainstream media is going to report what they want to....never what is really happening. They always seem to cover the stories that you may not be very interested in, but something like this.....not a chance. This government of ours has become too soft, that is a fact.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I lived in El Paso for 3.5 years while in the Army. My wife at the time worked at the National Park which straddles both Mexica and El Paso. I used to drop her off for work most mornings before I headed off to work. We used to watch 20-30 immigrants crossing over every day. Granted, the BP was there trying to run them down, but the problem was that the High School was right there, and they would run up and try to blend in with the students.

The BP was highly understaffed then (1990-1994) and is more understaffed now. Crossings happened right in plain site at the most obvious place, imagine the volume in the non-patrolled areas?

It is unfortunate that this problem has grown to the disaser it is today, but this problem has been here for many decades now and will only get worse unless we clamp down. Hopefully someone has the guts to bring the full scope of this problem to light, and make the American citizen aware. Our National Security is at risk at a time would it should be tighter than ever.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickDesign
I lived in El Paso for 3.5 years while in the Army. My wife at the time worked at the National Park which straddles both Mexica and El Paso. I used to drop her off for work most mornings before I headed off to work. We used to watch 20-30 immigrants crossing over every day. Granted, the BP was there trying to run them down, but the problem was that the High School was right there, and they would run up and try to blend in with the students.

The BP was highly understaffed then (1990-1994) and is more understaffed now. Crossings happened right in plain site at the most obvious place, imagine the volume in the non-patrolled areas?

It is unfortunate that this problem has grown to the disaser it is today, but this problem has been here for many decades now and will only get worse unless we clamp down. Hopefully someone has the guts to bring the full scope of this problem to light, and make the American citizen aware. Our National Security is at risk at a time would it should be tighter than ever.

I lived in El Paso for 4 years while in the military, and saw all the same things (1987-1990)

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If the United States government won't react ( and I doubt that they will consideriung they firmly beleive the Middle East to be more important than North America strategically) then it is time to have a well armed motivated civilian milita, march down to the Mexican border and prepare to kill and die to protect the American border. It's not unhtinkable really, In my opinion the onyl reason the Bush administration hasn't reacted is because they're afraid of losing conservative Hispanics as a voting bloc, and becasue they won't admit that our military now is too damn small to truly be spread everywhere like it was under Reagen.
What needs to occur is for ex military and current special forces officers training here in the states to raise volunteer civillian militias, well armed, train them and then march them down to the border with Mexico with roders to shoot on sight and take no prisoners. Wes till have bases at Fort Hood and Fort Riley with heavy armor, why not use them to support said militias and have an offensive counterstrike into Mexico itself to destroy Los Zetas or whoever the hell it is running this war.
A far scarier future vision is of the states of the SOuthwest getting so fed up with Washingotn denial that they actually secede form the Union and use their National Guards to wage conventional war against Mexico like the South East did against the US government in the War Between the States.
A civillian militia with the mission to defend their won homes would be highly motivated and might perform miracles on the battlefield if it was allowed. If not allowed....it should be done ILLEGALLY in order to prevent the further death of Americans at the hands of Mexican drug cartels.
Take the war to the enemy, have them be murdered in their streets, have their families awake in the middle of the night to the sound of gunfire and the shouts of bloodthirsty Southerners bent on revenge....Sounds like music to my ears actually.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpecAgentDW
Take the war to the enemy, have them be murdered in their streets, have their families awake in the middle of the night to the sound of gunfire and the shouts of bloodthirsty Southerners bent on revenge....Sounds like music to my ears actually.

Okay...a little vitriolic there...had a bad day. My sentiments are the same, but did not need to couch it in such undiplomatic language.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join