It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Croatians, Serbians, Bosnians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
are destroying Slovenia. After YUGOSLAVIA collapsed many of the 'Balkan' people stayed in Slovenia, but the problem is that they doesn't want to work, their kids a stealing, killing, figtiing. They will destroy our culture if this won't stop...

So, don't think that Balkans are poor people, they are ****** ******

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I just came back (about 3 months ago) from a trip to Europe with the family. Most notably my Dad’s home country of Macedonia.
We also visited Serbia for a short time. I can't speak for the rest of the Ex-Yugoslavian states, but from what we saw in Serbia and Macedonia the people (well the youth of the countries anyway) appeared to be well groomed and well dressed.
This came as a shock as most of the older working people get very little pay for the work they do. As an example my cousin worked as a box stacker in some warehouse in Macedonia and he got payed very little (say a few Euros a week) if he was lucky enough to get payed at all.
And yet the VAST majority of younger people (as I said) don't look like they live in a impoverished society.

So from this observation it seems that these people are very hard workers, willing to do several jobs if necessary just so their kids can look and feel normal.

Again I'll say this is my opinion that I formed from my observations.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by DrTim]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You know what your Problem is my Karantanian Friend?

Wait...

I wont tell you - you have to Figure that out yourself.

As far as the Topic is Concerned - it's complete and utter CRAP!

You have to do better then that, for you know that its very EASY to blame the Others for the problems of an entire Decadent Society we are all a part of - for thats what its all about in Old and New Europe.

But HEY - lets POINT Fingers and Spread HATRED!

[edit on 25/1/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
You know what your Problem is my Karantanian Friend?

Wait...

I wont tell you - you have to Figure that out yourself.

As far as the Topic is Concerned - it's complete and utter CRAP!

You have to do better then that, for you know that its very EASY to blame the Others for the problems of an entire Decadent Society we are all a part of - for thats what its all about in Old and New Europe.

But HEY - lets POINT Fingers and Spread HATRED!

[edit on 25/1/06 by Souljah]

i guess that your last name ends on ić, that tell's me all. Last Governemnt protect them from work and they gave 1000USD per month for family from southern countries, on the other side, many Slovenians work 10h per day for 500$ on month..

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Karantania]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karantania
i guess that your last name ends on ić, that tell's me all.

Damn, you are Funny!

So, do you have a Karantanian Panther Tatooed on your Arm mister Karantania?

Do you have White or Red Shoe Laces in your Doctor Martins?

Or are you just Strong, because you are protected by the Priviledge of your Computer and are safely hidden behind the Screen?

Typical.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

So, do you have a Karantanian Panther Tatooed on your Arm mister Karantania?

Yes, I have, on the left arm, on the right one, i have "anticefur" sign.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karantania
Yes, I have, on the left arm, on the right one, i have "anticefur" sign.

I suggest you go back to the Blood&Honour Forum, where you will find many of your Mates that think Alike already there, just waiting for you to exchange opinion on topics such as THIS one.

PEACE!

[edit on 26/1/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
ok, I'm closing the thread because its only going to descend into a petty shouting match.

*closed*

new topics

top topics

join