It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican troops in Texas!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have not read through all 100 posts here, but does anyone remember the article that came out through either here, Rense or Quayles site about a year or may 2 ago that had all of texas rattled because of the pictures of the mexican military crossing the borders in open trucks and then they said they were here for tranning op's?
As far as the pot goes, it probably was stolen from the military and they set out to recover it at all cost
Yet it is a good possibility it could be costumes. Nah, you know that would attract too much attention...
Like someone on the first page or two here said, give it a day and all will be forgotten.
What if the pot was filled with T.B.? Remember the paraquat?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
"It is possible that these actions were designed to damage the image of our armed forces,"

As if they look good or something.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I live in East Texas ... All my life ... And I don't know where you are from but ... Whitehouse and Tyler where I grew up isn't as bad as ... When I moved to houston ... and then even more in little towns all around ... LUFKIN , DIBOLL, Huntington, New Summerfield ... and so on and so forth .. Where ever the cheap labor is needed .... basically .. .We build the need for them .

Originally posted by Uber Fr0g
lol, the bundles of marijuana is probably part of how the mexican army funds itself. Just another way for them to capitalize on lackluster american border policies. Fortunately i live in east texas and dont have to bother to much with worrying about illeagal aliens.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Excuses are like ass holes ... everyones got one and they all stink.

Dafunk ... You make excuses for everyone like you make for the illegals ?

I do see where you are coming from ... With out illegals there would be a huge Downfall in this country ... That is why you pick a day ... say .. 01/01/08 ... and say ... Anyone in America on that date is ... American ... anyone not here is not ... Give them 6 months to get thier Identfication out of the way ... After that ....Start deporting everyone who doesn't have them .... Kids are coming up fast enough to have every Mcdie's fully staffed. If you don't think so look at the youth below 20 in this country.

Originally posted by DaFunk13
Well, to retort:

Montana is also a huge state my friend, so why the beef with Mexico? Cant terrorists just as easily sneak in through Canada? Or bank robbers, child molestors, crackheads, etc...

On the second note...
The taxes they dont pay is such a small chunk of money compared to what US companies drain from their countries, so we can call it square. How many Kelloggs or Ralston plants reinvest into the communities they employ? We have done nothing but rape all of South Americas resources, be it man-power, or minerals, or agriculture. All so another rich white CEO can drive a new Benz. The tax arguement is silly and only pales to the amount of money your own companies steal from us by building their factories across the border.

As for the social impact...We could all use a little culture bud. Learn Spanish. Most other countries learn English. You do realize we dont have a national language right? And why in the hell would a Mexican flag offend you? They fly the Mexican flag because they are proud of their heritage. Are you?
The US has done nothing for them. Thats why they have to sneak here illegally to earn a decent living. US imperialism has destroyed their economies. Their leaders are puppets to US interests. Most South American nations are led by the US's lap dogs. Thats why they give em maps to get here and find jobs paying peanuts. Its all a boost to our economy, and appears to be one for theirs...but isnt.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by DaFunk13]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
As an American I say that we should Nuke Mexico. Yep - we should nuke 'em good! That'll teach those Mexicans. Then we can go in and take all of their tequila

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. On a serious note, what are armed military personnel doing on American soil? Has any official explanation ever been given?

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That is a good question .... and the "REAL" answer is right in front of our face .... and has been that way for ever. We are just blindfolded as a nation. WHY THIS IS ????? I DO NOT KNOW ?? WHAT WOULD BE THE ONLY REASON ARMED TROOPS WOULD BE COMING ACROSS THE BORDER ??? TO PROTECT SOMETHING ???? Ugh ... ya think ??

Originally posted by lombozo
As an American I say that we should Nuke Mexico. Yep - we should nuke 'em good! That'll teach those Mexicans. Then we can go in and take all of their tequila

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. On a serious note, what are armed military personnel doing on American soil? Has any official explanation ever been given?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Is it really that hard to see what's up. A president that cares not about your deficit or your borders. A media that I'm not even sure what they do anymore, it's not reporting the truth, this we know. Still we talk of weaponizations , against who? You really think any other humans on this earth want anything but a stable life? Man the North Americans have their head so far up their asses that they can't see the equality of all. I laugh at it all as they steam roll over all of us. What to do about this? Lol, TOO LATE. To rise up now is what they would love and I believe what they are trying to inspire. e.g. (seattle peace rally). Let's look at the facts we can see. We can't afford to provide comfort to Katrina victims. We can afford to attack other countries under false pretenses. We can't shoot down 3 or 4 lumbering planes that took over an hour to reach their destination, but yet the technology we have now makes this very hard to believe.
Hmmm, believe. I believe the Iranian president is just doing his role, like Jesse Jackson.Pretend you represent the opposition when in fact you are the opposition. Does anyone out here still believe someone other then the US gov't brought the towers down, directly or indirectly? We are being lead down a road this is for sure. The leaders are subjects to the Monarchy, (all Generals in first Gulf War were knighted for service after BTW). I realized a long time ago that the cement dried long after we realized the mold is bad (monatery policy). America has been bankrupt since 1933 and under a state of emergency since the first world war that was never lifted. You may think this is irrelevant, it is not. The laws are different if the S of E still exists. Ah whatever, the US borrows close to a trillion dollars now everytime they pay the interest, guess how much longer this will go on, I get dibbs on not much. Presto Amero time, as well as the intergration of NA. Can you imagine the chaos in America. The loot and kill if a court case goes the wrong way. What happens when the money fails? Myself I could care less since most don't care for others, I no longer care for them and am enjoying the show, can't wait for the climax.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
P.S. Hilary was picked for your president over 2 years ago. Enjoy

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I read the Fox News article and I never though i would see this kind of slanted propagandist reporting in America's mainstream media. They must think the dumbing down of America has already taken place. Fact one: The Mexican Government did not authorize any intrusion into the USA. That is their Official postion. US cops versus marijuana smugglers. Fact two: Claims that Mexican military has invaded the US more than 200 times since 1996. That breaks down to once every six weeks.......that's not invasion, thats visitation. Fact three: Troops don't invade with marijuana, at least not with tons in three vehicles, at least one of which was stolen from EL Paso Fact four: Humvees do not break down in a few miles of Interstate driving nor should they have much difficulty crossing the Rio Grande, yet two were stopped "in" the river. Fact five: The story than states that men in civilian clothes unloaded marijuana from one humvee and set fire to the one with a flat tire. Fact six: In spite of all these contradictions, the story implies that the Mexican government was behind the drug smuggling or by those they employed to curtail the drug trade.......maybe. My opinion: blatantly discriminatory and misleading reporting. We don't need this kind of, stick with the facts. The evidence presented proves drug smuggling........No matter who is doing it or why, they are criminals breaking the laws of the US, Texas and Mexico. Mexico has disclaimed them, that is a good story. Drug smuggler's that buy military weapons and mount them on stolen humvees is a good story. Who is pushing for Federal intervention besides the original author of this story?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join