This freaking teacher is such an idoit!!!!

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
GOD DAMN WERE DO I BEGIN.....

right this man has been my computer teacher 2 miserble years .... now beofre those 2 years i was taught for about 8 years all togther on windows 95/98 now this freaking genuis decides to change all the pc's to lunix (sp) now i know lunix is alot safer from viruses (my godd ol' freind trutt) and a bit more convienent but when youve been thaught with one thing for 8 years its hard to change to a nearly complitly diffrent thing....

Now this A'hole knows iam good enough with computers and jesus chirst does he put me down for it..his catch phrase must be "Now martin (me) we all know your a genuis with pc's can you just let the rest of us catch up cause we all know your brallance" now i might not care if he didnt do it everytime i did anything and with such a patronising voice one day he was showing us how to highlight all the text on a sheet yes VERY basic but some people i go to school havnt even seen a pc before so he asked people i raised my hand and said ...

Sir you can just press Ctrl+A now i thought hed say "yes but thats not as widly used " or somthing along those lines...but no his reponse was "Look martin (me ,remember) were doing it my way and if you dont like that you can get out witch then to his catch phrase (look above)

Another time we were working on a spreed sheet and the guy next to me asked how to add a decimal piont to a number the (STUPID) teacher did not answer him just ignored him as usal so i pionted out how to do and witch lead to..Look martin (o come on you must know how iam now) leave the boy alone can you please leave your genuis till next week cause we can only have so much of your knowledge in one day and sugested i go to russia ..i Dunno either, so i just sighed and replyed "just shut the **** up sir"
witch left me with isolation ...left staring at a wall for 5 hours just incase your wondering

OMG THIS MAN HAS GOT TO BE STOPPED!!

I WANT TO KILL HIM!!!

:bnghd:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The best thing to do in a situation like this is to just be silent (since your grade might be counting on it). Don't answer questions unless asked. The teacher sounds like the type that doesn't like competing with student knowledge (since he/she is teaching the class) so the only way they can react is through condescending statements.

Is this a college/university class? If it's a good college/university, they will take teacher complaints very seriously - especially if there is student abuse going on (the verbal kind). If he's tenured then he'd probably have to physically harm you for something to be done.

Anyways, those are just my experiences. How much longer are you going to be in this guy's class?

[edit on 1-24-2006 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
No this is a 2nd-dary school class and hes not the kind of man that would hit but he is an out alcholic

BTW WHO THE **** TAGGED THIS "boo hoo" idoit

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yeah, I wouldn't assume a person would be placed in "isolation" in college.

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I would dare say its lack of confidence in the teachers own abilities and knowledge that spurs on incidents like this, becaus I've been in simliar situations (in my Linux+ course of all things) where in all seriousness the professor would ask me if I knew the answer to someones question when he couldnt come up with a satisfactory answer himself. My suggestion is to not participate beyond answering what your directly asked and make a point to avoid his classes from now on. No point in trying to get under the skin of a teacher like that, just let them dig their own grave.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This teacher sounds like real [insert derogetory comment(s) here].
Best thing, just don't say anything at all, trust me it works.

On a seperate note, putting "can I get you some pampers" as a tag, I think is abusing the system, that's not what it's for.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Booo Hooo! (kidding)
Why don't you put that "Genius" into action? Crack his machine, and do something FUN with it. I will refrain from giving you ideas, Martin, but I'm sure that you can use your imagination.
Good luck...

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i had a teacher like that once. best thing to do IMO is to let it be.

just suck it in and dont challenge him. because he is controlling (spelling) your grades.

he is jealous of your skills so allow his little green monster to moan once and a while!

and just think one day you will be in a better paid job than him so when he baits you just smile and think of that thought!

oni x x

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Oni x x]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Two things:

The teacher is probably insecure

The teacher probably wants to make sure he/she controls the class.

Unfortunately, the best idea here is to put in your time, be quiet and do whatever is told in class--or has happened you get frustrated and booted out.

You could ask for an after class meeting with the teacher, and try to find out what it is about you that bugs them. Try to be civil and keep it on an even tone no matter what the teacher says, if you can listen to what he/she says and give them a chance to tell you what's up the two of you may be able to work something out. If the teacher feels you are a real disruption to the class, you may be able to ask them for an independent study class where you don't have to show up at all, just complete the exercises and have them marked. The only problem with the last suggestion is that the teacher has to do extra work and if it isn't done exactly as they want, you may not get full marks for your work. A lot of higher college and university classes are graded this way--your work has to speak for itself. Also if you have a legitimate dispute you can take it to the vice-principal or principal. You can also make an appointment with one of them to discuss the problem.

If you really want this class for getting into college or university, its important to work it out now. Teachers in College and University can act the same way, you can learn how to deal with this type of teacher now, so when you pay the big bucks for education, you are already ahead.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
do the robot in class while answering any questions for it is written...

or maybe like he could do the robot as well

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Doing the robot in any situation is always a plus.

A chick turns you down.......do the robot.

A cop writes you a ticket........do the robot.

You get fired from your job...............do the robot.

You get banned from ATS.............do the robot.

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

so he allows his little green monster to moan once and a while!

Umm, you are talking about his jealousy, yes?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hmm... You may not want to hear this but teachers have to do things a certain way (usually the long way), otherwise he/she is classed as not doing their job properly.

In an exam, if the question was 'How do you highlight all the text in a word document?', the answer (according to the exam board/syllabus) was 'Hold and drag the mouse button over all the text.', and you wrote, 'Press CTRL and A', you would not get a mark because the exam markers have to follow the exam board's answers.

The teacher tells you what the answer is according to the exam board in order for you to pass your exams. It may be the longer way, but it's the "right" way.

In regard to the teacher being cocky, don't swear at him, just simply give a smart answer back. He expects you to swear back at him, so catch him off guard.

Just say something like, "But Sir, the girrrls love a genius like myself."

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Cussing at the teacher, always the best way to land a detention. Points for your boldness though. I'd be oh so tempted to say the same, though I'm a coward and probably wouldn't.

On a mmore serious note, swearing at him isn't really a good thing, I just found it funny. I think others here have provided some good advice. Ask for an independent study period, talk to your teacher after class, etc.

Good luck, sounds like you're dealing with a bona-fide arse hole.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i am sorry i think that that was kinda funny and HAHAHAHAHAHHA i am so sorrry but that was kinda lame and hilarious at the same time, but seriously i think you should just respond to his famous phrase with "i am sorry but at this time i cannot ecnoledge your brilliant genious that is teaching us this most complicated work and studies." that should shake him up..........

--YOURS TRULY--

cooldude76

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Or call Nick Burns the company's computer guy to save the day. MOVE!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufia

Oh man, I had forgotten about that SNL skit. One of my favorites ever and oh so true!

"I'm not able to print"

"MOVE"

Peace

new topics

top topics

join