It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...#

This is a little man that was found underground. Dr Henry Shapiro, an anthropologist found that it was real and it had a perfect manlike skeleton.

I think it is an old species of people from a long time ago.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Please provide more than a link. Explain the subject and give us your thoughts on it.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Its crazy I dont know why it has not been reported and filed as a new known species. What the....

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Could he be one of the "hobbit" people they found last year?

news.nationalgeographic.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.crystalinks.com...

They were little tiny people who lived along side normal sized people.

Have a look at the links.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It could well be a ''Hobbit'' though it could be anything, a hoax, an alien, a seriously deformed human.

I'm going towards hoax because, if I'm correct, it disappeared when it went for further ysis, I could be wrong though.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
It could well be a ''Hobbit'' though it could be anything, a hoax, an alien, a seriously deformed human.

I'm going towards hoax because, if I'm correct, it disappeared when it went for further ysis, I could be wrong though.

How does that explain the skeleton and the science report saying its not a hoax? And if you think about it this thing just disappearing makes it more interesting to look into. When the owner died it disappeared.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Maybe, but why would it disappear?

Government cover up? Could be, maybe they don't want to appear stupid at not knowing, or amybe they knew it was an alien.

Robbery? Probably not, it would have been reported, but still, could have happened.

It got 'lost'? This is a good one, the place that was checking it had a good reputation, maybe a University, they found out it was a hoax, and instead of admitting they had taken on a hoax, they 'lose' it.

Could have been anything. I was going to say that its unbelievable because only one's been found, but then I remembered the hobbits, so that shut me up.

I'm changing my mind, I'll keep it open. See what others say.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Could he be one of the "hobbit" people they found last year?

Interesting read, but it cannot be this hobbit. This thing is only 14" in height (35 cm) It's much too small to be this hobbit. Also the soft spots a baby has on their head were fully developed on this creature, he also has a full set up adult teeth. The overall estimate was that the being was 65 years old at the time of death.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I just felt the need to post here because I share my name with that ugly little bugger....
I've seen that posted around ATS a couple of times. It is an intirguing post either way though.
There seems to be very little information on what this humanoid might be.
But if I remember correctly he was found in a cave or mine, completely incased in rock.
That in itself makes me question this story. But if it were truly was found in such a situation,
well its gonna make me question history even more than i do now, which is alot.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Do a search, we have tons of threads on that little fella'.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There is actually a handful of experts that are convinced that "the man" has been silencing discoveries of both giants and "hobbits." I dont recall the sites but some google searches should turn up info on the Smithsonian allegedly "losing" lots and lots of important finds.

How convenient...

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I first read about this when I was a boy scout many years ago. Although Pedro looks innocent enough, there was something about him then that scared me so much I would not go into caves or mines for fear of running into his modern day descendants. Now I am much, much older and would not mind running into one of these little guys. After all, they look kind of like Yoda.

[edit on 1-25-2006 by groingrinder]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
it's probably just a person with a specific ailment that limits height, not a new species. the teeth aren't even that odd, i have a few relatives that have overly long canines. it runs on my mom's side of the family.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
He was found in a cave that was blocked by rock, not completely encased in it.

And, overly large canines? Damn, you should see me, mine are practically vampirey lookin'!
Toothy grin!

new topics

top topics

join