It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all skeptics and Believers....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Being fairly new to the field of ufology I was woundering if I could get some of you believers and non believers to post your best evidence for and against the existance of alien life / UFO's from other planets visiting earth.

So post your video, links, articles, and thoughts about what really is happening here. Whats the best proof we have so far for UFO's and whats the best proof that UFO's dont exist.

Just for the record I never was a believer in Aliens and UFOS's untill a friend sent me the disclosure project press confrence. Once I started too look into the subject more I realized that this field in saturated with hoaxes, fluff, and lies. So help me out a bit and provide your arguments and evidence.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A thread that i posted earlier: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This contains a link to the FBI site that I believe gives evidence for UFOs and Aliens

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
One of the main reasons I feel that there is more to the UFO phenom than just "swamp gas" or active imagination, is that there are so many passionate people that try to convince you they dont exist. If they don't exist why do the debunkers even care; much less expend so much energy to convince others that they don't exist.

Yep, there are a lot of hoaxes and lies but all sightings can't be explained away especially by the military, cops or others that have nothing to gain by reporting.

Check out the National ufo Reporting center. Peter Davenport seems like a sincere man to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
you can't go wrong checking out Gazrok's compilation of cases involving ufos/aliens

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
ill remain on the fence until i see the evidence with my own eyes.
I never beleived in ghosts - until i actually saw several myself, so i feel privaledged!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
My best evidence is that I am posting here... on a small rocky planet thats ape decendants have nicknamed earth... orbiting around a star we've nicknamed the Sun... meanwhile there are billions of other stars and galaxies all over the universe that we are yet to even discover. No need for pictures... we have eyes and a brain... look up on a clear dark night at all of your suns sisters and brothers and you'll know what's true. You can't deny existence.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hello Smoot

Check this thread : The STS-80 Formation Over Africa

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
thanks for the replies everyone. Very informative.

Musclor, that sts80 clip is crazy. I have never seen that one before. Thanks for pointing me to it.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
ST80 Clip, and the 1945 report of "The Battle of L.A" are the first to come to mind.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This video kinda looks like the STS video

www.ufocasebook.com...

top topics

join