It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying car or UFO caught on Google Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
it could be a parachuter landing on that little tiny dirt field.

if you ask me, that is an expert parachuter.

or something on stilts.

if it was a flying car, it was to low for anyone to not notice, espcially for being so slow(if it was fast like a high-speed jet, the satellite that took the picture would only see a blur... if that much...).

[edit on 30-1-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

[edit on 30-1-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It could just be a parkerd white/yellow car and a oil stain or something next to it. Because the shadow dont look much like the car, it couldnt of turned off the road and about to crash becuase the road is goin the other way, the car is obviously parked.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
1st off, i dont buy into the whole car parked next to another car deal for the resaon Dt stated that the other dark cars at the parking lot show inconsistency in the coloring showing that they are infact cars.

I also do not belive that this is a water tank, we could prove this by finding when pic was taken, and then simply asking the people in charge if they ever had a water tank there.

As for the prachute theroy, makes sense as an idea, but to be landing in that spot makes no sense, especialy when you zoom out a little bit and see it is surrounded by city.

Is the objeect above ground, yes, how far above the ground i cant say, and the sawdow is consistant with the rest of the shawdows in the picture.

so i belive that it is something flying

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Forgetting the math from my last post, ... ( See link below!)

Think about this ...

If there were two cars as so many people seem to see, would there not be two
shadows for two objects? (Edit: Think , two vertical plains and two shadows. That is not what is seen in the photos.)

Not to mention that no windows, wheels or anything else distinguishable is visible!

Also , the whole notion that this is a flying car is based on the "fact" that the
shadow of the object is proof its flying. Its only evidence of a tank of water above the ground.

lost_shaman offers strong evidence!

I'll also point out that there is no tree as I had mentioned earlier.

It actually is two lamp posts. They are somewhat large and should have shown up judging by the relative resolution.

However , they are not present in the Google images.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It's actually starting to make news here! Keep going!

Perth's 'hovering car'

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
from the source mentioned in the last post:

It has also given stickybeaks an opportunity to peer into neighbourhood backyards and the home of the rich and famous.

what the hell is a stickybeak?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
www.theregister.co.uk...

Check out that link. It has some more info about the "flying car" and shows pictures of where it was seen. And no, there is no white tank there.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
i hate it when people are too lazy to read the whole thing and then post information that is already on the thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Yeah seriously. I should be wrapped in a burlap sack and beaten.

Sorry about posting known info. I have read through most of it, guess I skipped that part. =\

My apologies =(

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
hi!
Just a logic idea:
someone (like a mod) could ask google earth team to give
the really high resolution image of this spot... the same
resolution that you can see in few spot in Africa...

GothicDj

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
from the source mentioned in the last post:

It has also given stickybeaks an opportunity to peer into neighbourhood backyards and the home of the rich and famous.

what the hell is a stickybeak?

People who don't mind their own business.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GothicDj
hi!
Just a logic idea:
someone (like a mod) could ask google earth team to give
the really high resolution image of this spot... the same
resolution that you can see in few spot in Africa...

GothicDj

What makes you think google earth team has a high resolution pic of that area?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I just finished to look around the pearl's neighbourd,villas,
parkings etc... and my advice is that :

1)They have a lot of money and is common to have a flying car
2)They have cars,and the most colors sold are black and white
3)There is enough chance to find 1 white car near 1 black car
4)The photos area are take in a time where the sun is on the top right
5)Look at the over all shadows...

For the resolution question... its quized me to see in the middle of
Africa little square area with a wow resolution but i forgot this fotos
are taken fron a plane not from a satelite...

Stay dark and have fun
Darkiss

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oh come on. This is just ridiculous. I'm usually pretty open, but there are so many explainations BESIDES a flying car, that it isn't even worth considering.

Some photoshop expert should be able to look at the angle and size of the 'shadow' and disprove it.

To me, black car besides a white car sounds like the best explaination. Note another black car that looks exactly the same in the top of the parking lot, above the 'flying car' at the top of the picture.

Besides that, it could be anything from a billboard, toll booth, or at the very closest, a hot air balloon. But I can assure you that it is NOT a flying car, flying right beside a parking lot in a busy area.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think its a tank or tower of some type. One thing I noticed was there are lines running across the white object the short way which makes me think its a tank even more.

Check out these pics I found of tanks that have features that could produce lines just like the white object has in the pic. Also most above ground water tanks I have seen are white.

Maybe something like this one, but imagine it flipped on it's side.

Here's one that is ribbed just like above, and it's even on a tower, but would need to be laying on it's side

It could be a tank on a trailer like this.

Or maybe a water tank trailer?

Sorry, but I just haven't seen any evidence or even anything that makes me think it's a flying car, but I remain open minded

[edit on 31-1-2006 by warpboost]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
there is a clearing so theoreticaly there could have been one there, but as of most recently seen, there is nothing there, so plese stop sayingt this is a water tower.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
there is a clearing so theoreticaly there could have been one there, but as of most recently seen, there is nothing there, so plese stop sayingt this is a water tower.

you did notice that most of the water tank pics he posted were portable right? if you have a different theory to offer, do so. but dont tell him to stop offering a perfectly viable theory simply because you disagree....that's called ignorance my friend.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Waynes World? Bueller? Anyone? Bueller?

Car Kabob From 80 Miles Up (Max Zoom): here

Car Kabob From Several Feet Away on the Ground: here.

Car Kabob Specs ("Spindle", [Cars, Steel, Concrete] Dustin Schuler, 1988)

(1) 50 Foot Pole
(2) 8 Older American Cars punched onto pole, first one about 10-12" from ground
(3) Featured in 1992 Waynes World

All you need is a car, a front end loader and a freaking pole to try this at home. Prefer the pole is not balsa, as well.

Continue to readjust your tin foil hats. They're slipping. Or buy some Car Kabob Merchandise here. Or watch more classic comedy movies. Something.

Move along.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You really think someone got the rights to put a 2 cars on a stick out on the grass, and then remove it not long after?

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Not long after? What dates are associated with the Google pictures? Has anyone visited the spot today? What is the time difference inbetween? Who owns the land?

To many irrelevant questions as I've already given you a plausible explanation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join