It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange objects on St Helens Cam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Just noticed theses strange objects on the St Helens Cam. May be nothing but light tricks but seemed odd that it moves and only lasts for three frames or 15 minutes then is gone as it moves toward the volcano. See what you think.

Mt St Helens Cam

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Harry55]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Could be anything such as a glare from the sun. Could be a UFO though.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yup - glare from the sun on the outer protective cover - you can see it move plain as day when stepping thru the web cam loop.... Move along....

Wig

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't see what you see?

Can you circle it in red for me please?

Wig

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
IT'S THERE NOW !!!

My post above, I clicked the link and it was daytime, the link appears to link to what the cam is showing now in real time and you can scroll back over the last 2 hours or so. Using the link in the first post scrolling back to 00:55:07 there is a flash of the same light.

So at the time of writing this, the webcam is dark, except for a white light. I have looked at the image archive pages to see what the cam is norm showing in daytime so I can work out where in the pic this light is...and I can see one of the image archives shows the same light in 2004 !

They say it is steam ??? Also on the same page, the picture at the bottom, they say it is a malfunction of the cam....and the current glow is in the same location as that glow in that picture (03 May 2005). The 2004 glow is I think slightly higher in the frame.

This is quite cool

This is the cams live page
www.fs.fed.us...

My final conclusion after watching one of the eruption videos "dancing in the dark" is that this light is a minor eruption in progress.

[edit on 19/2/2006 by Wig]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It's still there... almost a month later...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
ya this is nothing more than incandesant light caused from the lava at the top of the new dome being created, compare daytime pics with that dark pick and you will see it too.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
personally I think it is the annuniki. Let us make man in our image?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
James Gillilan lives near trout lake and has mass sightings over Mt. Adams area,if you dont know already..........google his name and check it out!! he will give you a show!!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I do see the object in the frames, the problem is that it happens so very fast,like you said "# frames!" and thats all it was. Something interesting about the frames to me was that if you slowmotion through it, it does look as if the object is traveling in a horizontal plane. It starts in the center of the frame and it does move off to the right,to bad there weren't more frames to follow up on. I also have to agree,with the evidence at hand,it could be a light flare of sorts just have a hard time believing that volcanic steam can travel horizontally with in 2 frames and disappear on the third one.But ,regardless, I do see it and I thank you for sharing it. Keep your eye on the Mt. St. Helens cam more often,always some kind of stuff flying around in that vacinity of the USA. THNX!!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Everybody run she's gonna blow!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hopefully she doesn't blow when I am up there next weekend snowmobiling!!

[edit on 28-2-2006 by DustintheWind]

new topics

top topics

join