It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified FBI UFO files Here!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
the posted Fbi Docs are old news, they have been there for a few yrs now.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is very interesting info , but I don't know if I can trust the government that has been attempting to hide this for so long. But I could be wrong and they actually telling the truth , but I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
If you read through the PDFs, the reason they have the Majestic Documents is because people brought them to the FBI on several occasions, worried that there was some classified information breach. They determined that they were bogus and therefore, not a concern.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cerebus
This is very interesting info , but I don't know if I can trust the government that has been attempting to hide this for so long. But I could be wrong and they actually telling the truth , but I doubt it.

im curious about this, why would you trust the goverment?. and what is it your trusting them to do?. and as for hiding this ?. hiding what ?. Ufo info?

even if the goverment is hiding/keeping secret the info , why do you care?.
The information is all around you on countless of thousands of tv shows some scientific , some not. just in the past week i watched atleast 5 shows or more about other planets and possiable life on other planets all coming from some of the best/leading scientist in the world.

So what is it that you people need from the goverment ?? .
Do you need for them to say " Its ok to believe in Ufo's we admit it, we have been keeping it a secret " .
you dont the need the goverment to tell you that do you ?.

like i said before those docs are old news, they wer mentioned counltess times over the yrs on several tv shows and radio shows.

it may be new / news for some .

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Its just my personal opinion. It just seems interesting that they would release this info all of the sudden. It would be nice to see them get on national television and admit all of the dirty little secrets they have been hiding. As for the info they've been hiding, bases abductions aliens mutalations, etc...

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cerebus
Its just my personal opinion. It just seems interesting that they would release this info all of the sudden. It would be nice to see them get on national television and admit all of the dirty little secrets they have been hiding. As for the info they've been hiding, bases abductions aliens mutalations, etc...

Huh? all the sudden ? , its been around for years . it was on a Ufo show with Jonathon Frakes , like 5 or more years ago . and has been mentioned and shown on other Ufo shows and on the radio with Art Bell .

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Maybe he meant new to this site?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just curiouse if there is anything like this in the UK, like for MI5 or MI6 or the like.

Some of those documents are very intresting, especialy all the Airgrams and reports.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
Please note that the FBI files will contain no valuable info. They are out of the "Loop".

It all depends what you consider valuable. We have a doucment where J Edgar Hoover flat out states there has been two discs recovered. He mentioned the first on the army took and ran with not letting the FBI examine it. That adds some to your statement that they are out of the "Loop" then he also mentions the FBI shouldnt let this happen with this new disc.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by Truthforall
Please note that the FBI files will contain no valuable info. They are out of the "Loop".

It all depends what you consider valuable. We have a doucment where J Edgar Hoover flat out states there has been two discs recovered. He mentioned the first on the army took and ran with not letting the FBI examine it. That adds some to your statement that they are out of the "Loop" then he also mentions the FBI shouldnt let this happen with this new disc.

Could you post a link to that document if you have it please?
Thanks

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy123
Could you post a link to that document if you have it please?
Thanks

More information can be found in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by george54075407

This files are no longer available from the FBI website. Is it a bit suspicious that they have now made them unavailable?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join