It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the next Ice Age here?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Good to see ya back maldives01,couldnt talk about the weather without ya.
I was just wathing cnn and they said this is a la nina year. They said that the U.S is 63% more likely to be hit by major hurricanes this year. Then I flipped over to the history channel and they were talking about this crazy storm in october of 1991. It hit New England. The storm covered over1500 sq miles of sea. What was unusual besides the size was that it was the first time in recorded history that it moved from the east to the west. Normally huricanes approach from the south.
Of course I think its all proof of HAARP manipulation. Just my speculative opinion.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hi SoLaR! Nice to be back! Don't know if this is worth posting on the "Paranormal" board, but an hour ago I was thinking about starting a new thread about Hurricanes and 2006. Basically my gut feeling is that this forthcoming season will be worse than 05. I think it will start earlier, go on for longer and be as/more destructive than last years extravaganza. No real reason, I just think it. Then I turn on the computer, see you have replied and damn me, you've beaten me to it! Take the ball and run with it, run like the wind.....

You'll have to excuse my very quirky sense of humour, but I am English after all......

HAARP - wouldn't surprise me in the least - they screw with everything, why not the weather? We're as guilty as hell over here as well - I'll get the link of the famous incident from the 50's - ASAP!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wll Im sure most people still have a bad taste in their mouths from the Katrina debaucle. Plus, the media sensationalizes the crap out of it. You can also review the past say 10 years maybe farther and see the trend. I dont think we have to be meteorologist experts to tell that it just keeps getting worse. 06 promises to be volatile.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Here's the link.........

www.apfn.net...

There's actually quite a lot of info there it seems

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yeah know what you mean - no death toll, people still in hotels even now, promises easily made, easily broken. Guess the higher ups have more important things to worry about now that the dust has died down

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Great article,the cloud seeding project in vietnam brings to mind the scene in forest gump where he talks about it raining for six months and all that. As for weather dominance, I know im freaken flogging the dead horse here but that is HAARP. One of the downsides of the technology is that even the poorest nations can afford to build them. And the statement of complete weather dominance by 2025, I think they are either close or well on their way.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here is some interesting stuff from the usgs.
They say that the great ice age was preceeded by periods of unusual warmth which led to the glaciation process.

pubs.usgs.gov...
[edit on 2-2-2006 by SoLaR513]

Had a little trouble there but I figured it out.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i dont know about the rest of the world in regards to an "ice age" but over here in southern ontario, canada, we are having one of the warmest winters in years.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the USGS link SoLaR - interesting stuff. Scary to think that there could be that much of US and Canada covered. Had a drop of sleet today here - not much, but it is cold and grey here at the mo.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well as I have said way to warm here infact Ive got the windows and doors open. However the forcast is for snow in two days and people are like oh boy its going to snow. We havent even had an inch of snow yet and I have shorts and a t-shirt on but its going to snow in two days? And people think this is normal? No way!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join