It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Looks Could Kill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
english.pravda.ru...

Human eyes possess destructive power of laser
01/23/2006 18:29
It was known long ago that people could kill with their eyes

Expert on anomalous phenomena and author of many books about miracles Igor Vinokurov tells a story he learnt from an acquaintance of his, a retired police colonel. The head of one of the key departments in a Moscow research institute suddenly died. The man was known for his trouble-making nature and lack of respect towards colleagues and subordinates. One day, the boss advanced some harsh and insulting remark in the address of a subordinate. The latter said nothing but his glance was so sinister that the boss suddenly dropped the head on the desk and began to rattle. When doctors arrived they had to verify death of the man but could not explain the reason why the healthy man died so suddenly.

I had heard of this before but never knew much about it. Such things as the "evil eye"can kill you.

I think this is a wonderful explanation. Any comments?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Some of it could be of an auto-suggestive nature I suppose. I personally believe people can heal one another so, why not kill? OK, now I can't get a song out of my head, "if looks could kill, they probably will" -Peter Gabriel?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sight and eyes are a powerful device. Often overestimated (sp?), but still very powerful.

I don't know if sight can directly kill, but i think a sensitive and enough experienced person could use its glance to produce several emotions into the target... and, why not, maybe also an emotion strong enough to shock kill the target.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
you be lying on the floor..

sorry i couldnt help it.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I have dark eyes. When I get mad they go black.

I remember one time back in high school I was mad at my mama. She was standing at the sink doing the dishes and I was sitting at the table glaring at her back.

She turned around and said, "Quit staring at me! You're burning holes in my back."

Does that fit the bill?

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Bigeasy, I have brown-black eyes that captivate people.
(You cant tell by my avatar), my husband says i look like one of those paintings of kids with the big eyes.
He doesnt like me watching him very long

This article talks about lazers in ones eyes that can transmit evil, if anyone is interested.

new topics

top topics

join