It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ever Seen A UFO???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I saw what I think is my first UFO sighting on Tuesday 11th April.

Two very bright lights following each other, it seemed like they came from near the full moon...way too far away to desrcibe any shape or sound.

I also posted it Here

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
saw 1. Was were i was right now(in front of computer). For about 5 seconds i saw a cicle with 8 lights fly by. About 10-20 ft wide, 500 ft up and it was 9:30. All lights had different colors.(light blue, lime, orange, red yellow ect.)

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I haven't ever seen one, although I look at the sky whenever I get a chance, it's always been a natural thing for me to do. My husband saw one though and he still remains a big skeptic on the subject. He was approximately 8 years old and lived in outskirts of the suburbs of a small florida town. The land around his home at the time was not inhabited in the back of the house and there was a small pond back behind where his bedroom was. He was awoken by a bright light outside of his window and went to look to see what it was. He said that there was a craft over the pond that was hovering there. It was very bright and had lights around it. He got really scared and ran to the other side of the house to wake his father and step-mom up. By the time they got up, it was gone. He was relating the story to me and didn't think it was a UFO, but I said something that made him pause. I asked him if it made any noise and he stopped to think and said that he can't remember it making any really loud noise at the time, and that if it had it would have easily awoken the whole household and it didn't wake anyone but him. He doesn't remember specific details about the craft or that night and I'd love for him to try and do hypnosis, but I don't think he'd go for it. Recently this past month he's complained of unilateral headaches, he's not had any health problems to speak of before this, no problems with his teeth or trips to the doctor to speak of. I just think it's a little odd. Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a few years back, in an october night, my brother called us (the whole family) into a room, & when we looked out we all saw this neon-blue saucer, & i could see every line on it, it had this spinning belt thing, it was so kool. i was maybe about 11, 12, but ill never forget it. it wasnt that far from the window at all, it was moving slowly over buildings, & headed for brooklyn. i drew it the same day, actually as i was looking at it, but my mother thought it was garbage, so she threw it away. but i know what i saw, & i still remember every detail. my brothers were scared, my mother & sister didnt believe it, i thought it was the koolest thing ever! ever since that day, i believed. i would try to look it up in books & stuff, sometimes id look up to the sky hoping to see another, but i never have...& who knows if i ever will again? so far, all i have is hope, eyes, & a camera phone.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yes, I have seen and witnessed an actual UFO disk up in the air above Tyner, Kentucky. This was seen by me and my brother in the early 1960's. It was a solid metal looking round disk. We just happened to be on the top of a state forestry tower, and all of a sudden, there it was in the air above us. It was round, and sort of tan in color, and I could sort of see some hairline parts to it, as I would say. After about five minutes, it gradually, and very slowly, moved and drifted slowly off and out of sight. A few days later a man in Tyner admitted that he saw it too. We each wondered as to what it was. This was a real experience, and what else could it have been. So, surely, it is a fact that the governments of the world are covering this up. They have to know it is real. Nevertheless, and even more importantly, they are doing this for our sakes. For mankind is not ready to openly interact with aliens. It would destroy our society.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
When I was around 10 years old I saw a lot of UFOs at my mother's town when we went there on holidays, it's a very rural town in the middle of nowhere with less than 50 inhabitants

Once I even saw a UFO convoy with my cousin, they flew overhead us at a low altitude, and time seemed to stop as they did, there were 6 UFOs flying one after the other, each one quite different from the others.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
in the year 2000, alot of ppl comitted suicide, believing that aliens would come to the earth. alot of ppl made up that rumor, unless its true, they came & we dont know about it. it got alot of ppl thinking that 2000 would be the end of the world. alot of ppl panicked & killed themselves.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a few months ago, i saw a ball of light the size of a baseball come through the window when i was in the kitchen making spaghetti...
weird thing is, i actually felt safe. happy.
???

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I am 42 years old, I have never seen a UFO, Alien or something that could not be explained.

I have backpacked/camped up an down the east coast, gulf coast, montana, california and canadian rockies.

What am i doing wrong? how come i've never seen one?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Sure i have seen ufo's- i have only seen two. i saw both in oregon- the first one- it was at about 2am or 3am and i recall that the ufo took on a form just like a star, it looked just like all the other starts at night. Then the ufo started to move around in different motions and made it's presents known- it was a friend who first pointed the object out. The other 2nd ufo was real fast and move quick through the ski- then vanished. it was only about a 10 or 20 second experience. Peace!

[edit on 25-4-2006 by nwomi]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
it was christmas eve 1974 , i was five yrs old and we were coming home from my grandparents house, my mother had told me i must go straight to bed as soon as we got home because santa was already on his way,

this made me woried we wouldnt get home in time and my eyes were fixed to the sky looking for santa's slay,

we were about a mile or so from home when i saw a flash of light that drew my eye
it wasnt moveing it just sat infront of a huge cloud it looked like a small silver ball
i rember thinking to myself , is that santa,

then like a lazer it darted into the cloud, that was the last i saw of it.

at the time i didnt even know what a ufo was, it wasnt untill years later that i realized what i had seen, i can see it in my mind still now as if it were only yesterday........

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
No I haven't.
I wish I had seen one.
Especially the famous cases like Phoenix Lights.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Yes i saw an ufo in my school front yard look @ my thread for details.. if you have question send me and U2U .. or reply @ my thread

Ufo in school front yard

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy123
Hi there.
I am a former meber of this site but i changed my email address so i thought i wud get a new ATS membership aswell.
I was just wondering out of interest how many of the current members on ATS have seen a UFO before? Please post below just to let me know if you have seen one along with a description if possible!
Thanks guys and girlz.

I saw at least 2 UFOs. One was a while ago and it looked like the rods in the sky, it glided across the sky like a white rectangle bar of light . My most recent and most for sure undoubtable sighting was on May 19, 2006, a couple of weeks ago.
Here's a report.

Date: 05/19/06

Time: 22:00/10:00pm EST

Duration: 5 minutes

Sighting City: Cleveland

Sighting State: Ohio

Description: A UFO With Red, Blue & Green lights alternating between the colors and gliding and Hovering. I was driving down the street on my way home when I noticed what looked like a rectangle bar of green light in the sky. Then the bar turned blue for like 10 seconds then it turned red for 10 seconds then back to green for 10 seconds then blue and so on. As I was looking at the lights I began to notice the outline of the shape of the craft that the lights were coming from. The craft was dark in color maybe grey I’m not sure because it was dark out. The craft was at treetop level just above some houses. It was about the size of the crafts in my picture I drew with paint program at arm’s length. It moved back & forth, left & right over like 2-3 houses, then hovered briefly, then glided slowly down a few more houses where it moved left & right over like 2-3 houses, then hovered briefly then glided down some more houses and did this for like 5 minutes before I lost sight of it behind some trees because it was low enough to not be able to see behind some trees. It made no sound.

Just lights, or shape discernable? --I could make out a funny shape to it. I can’t describe the shape so I made a picture of it in paint program.

Color of lights and/or object/s? -- red, green & blue alternating. I don’t remember the exact order the colors came in, just that it was those 3 colors.

Number of lights and/or objects? --1 light, 1 object, 3 colors alternating.

Apparent altitude?-- No idea.
Direction of travel? --I think west
Apparent brightness? --Bright
Path of travel (straight, curved, etc.)? --straight, left to right.
Any pictures or video? --Yes picture from paint program.
Any sound? --No sound
Any aircraft around? -- I saw a helicopter in the sky not too far just before I saw the craft.
Can you illustrate what was seen (if no photos, video, etc.)? (even MS paint can be used to illustrate where things were during a sighting, etc.) --Yes.

There was only 1 craft but the 3 pictures show how the lights changed colors.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have seen all sorts of "things". As a matter of fact on thursday afternoon in a clear blue sky there was a point of light hanging out straight up. I took about 12 pics but all you can see is what appears to be a star however it was about 1 pm and the sun was shining bright so it was no star. It hung around for about and hour and it was gone.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I have never seen a UFO but am still looking toward the sky just in case. I live and work in a very populace area near NY so my guess is if I were to see one, at least 1000 other people would too. Maybe thats the reason why? I have two digital cameras with video capability. One in my home and one in the truck I drive( in case of accidents ). If I ever caught one, you better bet that here would be the first place I'd put it .

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The best one I have seen was a few months back when I was driving to Calgary on business. It was absolutly amazing and so low to the ground no visable thrust no windows and a perfect triangle.

We were driving and it was about 2 in the afternoon and all of a sudden this black small black triangle flew about 150 feet in front of us not very fast either. It had no identifiable markings either. We pulled over to watch it dance in the air then after a minute it began to fly off. At first I thought it was a jet but it was a smooth surface and somewhat shiny as you could see the sun gleaming off of it. There was also no cockpit which struck me as odd. But the weirdest thing that happened is it just disappeared into thin air. Literally vanished.

I am still not quite sure why it disappeared but with recent revelations in visual stealth technology I beleive it could have possibly been some type of new stealth air craft.

I wish I would have had my camcorder with me it would have made for an amazing video thats for sure.

I don't think it was an alien craft but it was definatly some type of exotic craft though . What better place then empty Canada to test secret aircraft.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Originally posted by nightwing
I am an original eyewitness to the Lubbock Lights of August 1951.

Enuf said.

Is that the sighting that they tried to explain away as being reflections of lights off of the chests of birds? That is one of the classic sightings of all times. Every UFO book I have ever read has a reference to Lubbock.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! Boy they do make up/come up with some strange explinations that make less sense and have less probability of being what it really is than for it to just be a UFO o5r alien ship! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
No, I've never seen anything that could even remotely be considered a UFO.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am going to tell you this.....

But do you know what the real 'conspiracy' is?

Do you want to know *who* the bible conspiracy (aliens being the so called 'beast') is against?

I'll give you a hint.

1985-1986 - When I was in Elkhart, IA....

A smart honest kid who could write cursive before he even went to kindergarten....

Asleep in his bed, woken up by 'alien' telepathy giving him a vision of a laughing skull.

That would be me people.

And the next 20 years of my life would be hell, and somewhat still now, it is, but it's getting better because I'm starting to prove it.

My name:

James Bernard Schumacher III
Birthdate: 10/09/1980

And yes, I've seen 'ufos' on two occasions.

Once in Iowa when I slept in a ditch, 20 of them gathered above my head when I was walking down the road.

And after that, when I laid down to sleep, I saw a white skull in the sky, a red one over the nearest house, and yellow ones above every other house in the area.

And they seemed to be 'mouthing' things.

The second time, when I was in Colorado, I was trying to sleep again, and I noticed them once again....

This time, they stayed there (once again 20 of them) for awhile, and I tried to ignore them. Soon after, I started hearing these 'noises' and one of them even was the classic 'UFO' noise you hear in movies.

(Although they had apparently moved away from directly above me)

And btw, I've have not met an alien, but I have met another 'humanoid' species. (They're only aliens if they're not living on the planet)

[edit on 25-7-2006 by JamesSchumacher]

[edit on 25-7-2006 by JamesSchumacher]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join