It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ever Seen A UFO???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Wow i liked them especially the last one with the orbs. I remember seeing what i thought was a UFO when i was young (about 7) but looking back on it now it might have just been a slar flare.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
just a normal night. then sow a small light moving.. neat i tought to self. and i thought it was just a satelit. and it just stop.. and im going like. emm. WTF, and then it went back where it came from. and then it was gone

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
conspiracy123,
If I was guessing I would say 200 to 300 feet above ground

[edit on 25-1-2006 by spaceman16]

[edit on 25-1-2006 by spaceman16]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have seen a U.F.O once a week and a half ago.

Here is the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

There was one other time that I was in my car and had seen a light in the sky (during the day) witch look pretty much like a star (kinda like the one I descride in the above thread). It did not move. Maybe it was just a star/planet visible during the day. I don't know.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have seen one some years ago over the Mediterranean, I was in a place called "Cap de Creus" in the northeastern coast of Catalonia. It was some kind of object with orange and red lights. It was moving in a strange way: moving slowly and suddenly maneuvering extremely fast in another direction, after two minutes the lights on the object turned off, for some moments I could see a strange shape moving slowly, but then disappeared into the black sky.
My father and my neighbours saw it too.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
My story is not as interesting as some of the others, as I have no pics or video. Nevertheless me and my bud have yet to identify what we saw.

I was hanging out with my my bestfriend last spring, and we were sitting in traffic on the way to the mall, about 2/3 of a mile from the intersection of rt. 202 and rt. 313, heading south on 202. My friend, who was wearing a pair of polarized glasses, asked me if I could see the shiney object, that was seemingly hanging in the sky in the direction of southwest west directly above the treeline at a 40 degree angle. I failed to notice anything, scanning the entire sky line in the general direction of where he was looking and pointing. Something struck me and I requested my friends glasses.

As soon as I put the glasses on I noticed the object that he was seeing. The object was about the size of a .15 bb, and was extremly shiney(think prophet yahweh video lol, that guys a cook btw). It was in the southwest west about 40 degrees from the ground. It apeared to be at a very high altitude, 20,000-30,000 ft. A few seconds after seeing the suposed object it disapeered without any directional movement. Me and my buddy discuss it everynow and then, neither of us are sure what it was. We usualy just end up joking about it with other friends hehe. Now i'm not even going to begin and speculate on what it actualy was, I'll leave that up to the people who like to speculate hehe.

-I posted this in my introduction thread(minus the prophet yahweh comment). What made me think that, was the video posted a while back of Yahweh conjuring UFO's for the news camera's. Now, I don't buy that guys story at all, but what we saw looked exactly(to the T) like the UFO featured in that video. I've thought that it might be a planet or star, but we saw this mid day at about 1:30 in the afternoon.

I've never bothered making a thread about it, because there's really no point, it'll just be shot down with requests for proof/evidence. I figured I'd wait and make a post in a thread like this.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I saw one when I was 16-17 while deer hunting. It was 25-30 feet across, round, saucer shaped. Maybe 40 feet off the ground, just above the treetops. It was painted olive drab and had "USAF in white letters on the side. It was totally silent and hovering... then it slowly moved away. I made a topic about it here at ATS about a month or so ago.
I was in northern Michigan when I saw it, not real far from Wurtsmith AFB.
I saw 2 other UFO's, one was a black box shape which moved slowly across the sky at night, we could only tell it was there by the stars that it blocked out. The other was a silvery looking light above a corn field. It was staying in one spot and lit up the whole neighborhood. I imagine it was about 50 feet up in the air just hovering. Then it got real bright and turned purple and disapeared. No clue what that was.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have seen UFO's many times in the past, but let me tell you about a sighting I had recently. I was prospecting in the Superstition Mountains and it was about nine at night. In the corner of my eye, I saw a huge light rising into the sky. I had never seen anything like it. Noiselessly it rose into the sky and disappeared. I stood there shaking and unable to comprehend what I had seen.

When I got home I found out that there was a Minuteman missile launch from Vandenberg AFB in California. There went my beautiful UFO

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ok well heres my UFO sighting, I dont know if you guys would call it a UFO for sure or not, but i stil cant explain it and no, I had no camera or anything like that
Ok so my friend was having a birthday party and I had done nothing all day so i decided to skateboard on over there, well I went there and turns out she wasnt there, but she would have been right back, so I decided to go and skate by the school across the street, after about say 10 to 15 mins of skating i stoped and started lookig around to see if they were comnig back yet, then i thought to myself "man, how cool would it be to see a ufo or something for myself" so looking around I saw two purple lights flying towards each other pretty fast, i stoped and jsut watched them, i didnt hear anything, not even the blowing of the wind, so i wacthed these lights, one was slightly higher than the other and as they passed i started thinking meh, theyre probably jsut some planes, but i didnt look away, i was thinking why would a plane have purple lights though? well maybe 2 seconds after they passed the one going from left to right suddently vanished! and then maybe 4 or 5 seconds after that the other one disappeared to, it was really quite cool looking

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by start_the_peace
Ok well heres my UFO sighting, I dont know if you guys would call it a UFO for sure or not, but i stil cant explain it and no, I had no camera or anything like that
Ok so my friend was having a birthday party and I had done nothing all day so i decided to skateboard on over there, well I went there and turns out she wasnt there, but she would have been right back, so I decided to go and skate by the school across the street, after about say 10 to 15 mins of skating i stoped and started lookig around to see if they were comnig back yet, then i thought to myself "man, how cool would it be to see a ufo or something for myself" so looking around I saw two purple lights flying towards each other pretty fast, i stoped and jsut watched them, i didnt hear anything, not even the blowing of the wind, so i wacthed these lights, one was slightly higher than the other and as they passed i started thinking meh, theyre probably jsut some planes, but i didnt look away, i was thinking why would a plane have purple lights though? well maybe 2 seconds after they passed the one going from left to right suddently vanished! and then maybe 4 or 5 seconds after that the other one disappeared to, it was really quite cool looking

pretty cool. From what i know planes only have 3 colour lights on them; white; red and green. were the planes moving towards eachother faster than normal aircrafts (i.e a passenger plane) would?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
LoL I sure have!
Most of you I saw in a different thread where I opened up a little about my issues with that.
The one very distinct clear time was when I was 9ish and outside in the early evening jumping on my trampoline with a girlfriend......we suddenly saw a craft directly over our heads......It mesmerized us....we sat down and just stared at it.....Everything was so real about it....the sounds....light....it hovered so close above our heads for what seemed like a long time but...probably was only 30 seconds.......then it went a little further up into the sky and disappeared.....We both saw and experienced the same exact thing.....it wasn't a dreamlike state thing it was when we were just enjoying an evening outside as young girls. It was incredible......She and I both ran inside to tell our parents and of course they thought it was a cute story of our imagination.....
I've seen UFOs before.....but nothing like that.....it was so close and just hovered over us like it was just checking things out and took off!
Amazing really.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I was very young and sitting in the back of the car, laying streatched out so I was looking out the left side's windows, and could see out the back window when turning my head. My family was driving through the desert, somewhere in northern california most likely (based on how old I was, we move alot), and I was awake looking out the windows toward the mountains running parallel to the road. I saw maybe 4 or 5 silver discs, looking exactly how you might imagine, hovering in a wobbly fashion and slowly circling the higher of the mountains peaks. These were not huge far off mountains, I was close enough to easily make out the objects shape. Their size must have been pretty big, 5 or 6 car lengths in diameter. No flashing lights, or laser beams, just smooth silver discs.

At the time I didnt think anything about it since I didnt know what I was looking at (I was maybe 5yrs old or less). I've never seen a movie with a similar scene. Or seen a similar scene in a comic book. I doubt very much that they were a product of my imagination. But thats always a possibility.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If your interested atal here is a link to my most recent sighting: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone else ever seen a UFO?

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well, I've only ever seen a UFO, as in I had/ve no idea what it could have been, once, but I have seen things that were not normal twice.

The first one, I'm sure was one of two things, either a gov. plane being tested, or an extra-terrestrial craft.

This was almost a year ago, I was sitting at the computer reasing a science report, and I saw something outside (the computers in front of a window), so I stopped to watch it, at first I figured it was just a plane, since I live near a big Boeing plant I see alot of them.
But as I watched it, it was doing stuff planes can't, and really did'nt look like a nomal plane.

The manouvers it did were really, well they were'nt spectacularly amazing, but they were not things a normal plane does.
First it was moving really slwp, and pretty low for a plane, than it would just speed up really quick and quickly stop and putter around in the sky.
Than it would ascend slwoly, and descend fastly and vica/versa.

The reason I even saw it, was because of how strange it looked.
It had thre very bright very large white lights all in a horizontal row, but it was'nt just lights, I could see the body of the craft just barely, it was a lighter black than the sky behind it.
If I was going to give a shape it might have been, from what I could see I'm estimating it was triangular in shape, that would be if you were loking from above.

It stayed flying around for about 10 minutes, than it started slowly flying away, accelerated to about 10 times the speed it was going, than slowed down to somewhere in between the two earlier speeds.

The second UFO, which actually I saw before the one I just talked about, I saw in the same fashion, that being through the window by the computer.
I was writing a chapter for a story I was/am working on.

I stopped to look out the window, and I saw a very large very bright orange object.
I stopped what I was doing and watched it from the window for a few minutes.
After those few minutes I went outside to see if it looked any different, it did'nt.

It dissapeared, as in just vanished after 5-10 minutes.

At the time I had no idea what it was, but now I think it was just an iridium flare up from a satelite.

The last one, and this is the one I have no idea what was, happened last week.
I was taking a walk at about 2am. I take walks when I cant sleep.
And I was loooking up at the sky.
I had been watching this star for a few minutes, sorta trying to meditate on it, and I stopped, because it looked like it had moved, so I watched it for about 3 minutes, and it was moving slowly, at first I figured it was just a satelite.
Which would have been cool enough to see, since I live in an urban area.
But as I watched it, it came to a total stop, than started moving the opposite direction a little faster, it continued moving like that for 6 minutes, than came to a stop again.
I watched it for probably 20 minutes more, and it did'nt move.
I got tired of waiting and I went inside, so I have no idea how long it stayed there, or where it went.

Those are the only three UFOs I've ever seen.
And I'm glad I got to see them.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is a link to the only sighting I've had.

Sighting

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is a link to the only sighting I've had.

Sighting

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I am an original eyewitness to the Lubbock Lights of August 1951.

Enuf said.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightwing

Enuf said.

Whats that?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightwing

Enuf said.

Is that the sighting that they tried to explain away as being reflections of lights off of the chests of birds? That is one of the classic sightings of all times. Every UFO book I have ever read has a reference to Lubbock.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hey, I swear I saw U.F.O., but I don't remember most of tha "tiny" details. Here's tha best I culd do.

Date of sighting: Summer of 2003
Time of sighting (include time zone, am or pm): Easter Time; After 12 a.m., not sure exact time
How long did the sighting last: a couple seconds, maybe a minute
City, state of sighting (or nation, province, etc.) Dalton, Georgia
How many other witnesses: 2
Just lights, or shape discernable: Lights, but kind of a circular or oval shape
Color of lights and/or object/s: White
Number of lights and/or objects: Too bright to see
Apparent altitude: Treeline, maybe higher
Direction of travel: No obivious travel, disappeared instantly
Apparent brightness: Very bright
Path of travel (straight, curved, etc.): none obvios
Any pictures or video: N/a
Any sound: N/a
Any aircraft around: None I know of
Can you illustrate what was seen (if no photos, video, etc.)? (even MS paint can be used to illustrate where things were during a sighting, etc.):
---Well, basically...me, my brother, and our friend were walking down the street late at night, like we usually did, and we looked up and saw something in the sky. All, I could tell is that it had bright white lights. It appeared to be in a circular or oval-like shape. It "hovered," to put it best, in the sky momentarily. So then I said,"Let's find out where it's at!" So, we began to walk towards it, and as we did it just disappeared. I know it had to have been a UFO, there is no air-plane I have ever heard of that could just disappear into thin air. It's was like watching a movie. Now you see it, now you don't. We all compared what each other saw, and we all saw the same thing. A circular/oval-like shape was floating in the sky, with bright lights. It hovered there for a couple seconds, and when we decided to pursue it, it just disappeared. I don't know if this is believable, mainly because it sounds funny. Even to me, when I think about it, but I thought I knew aliens existed until then, and now I am certain that there is something out there, other than us. I don't know if I posted this in the right spot, but I wanted to get my experience out of the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join