It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Luck Springer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Val, so long as Springer says he feels pain, they will continue to work on the meds and allow him to stay. Well, at least that is how we managed to keep my mom in the hospital for a few extra days after her foot reconstruction.

Springer, get well and get back here as soon as possible. The two amigos doesn't quite have the same comedic ring to it.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Dear Springer

I will direct some healing energies you way. I hope the surgery went exceptionally well and you are back on your feet in no time!

Best regards,

Dobbie

P.S. You might even be able to do this...!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Springer,

Sincere thoughts of quick recovery for you. Pain management can be a sticky wicket but it sounds like Val has your back and then some. Hope your pain is under control and you are comfortable very soon and you can begin the healing process.

Best wishes

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
P.S. And to clarify - I will go fill those prescriptions FIRST, and then I will take him out of the hospital. Serious - if they think they're going to release him with any question of me being able to get his prescriptions - they're dead wrong.

Good move Val, the last time I went to the pharmacy there were like 3 people there begging for their prescriptions, called in by the Docs, for someone they had just brought home from the hospital. (The pharmacy had not checked their voice mail for the called-in scripts).

I guess I am lucky my Doc for my previous 2 surgeries gave me my post op scripts at the pre-op consult, so they were filled before I went in.

*Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes as planned*

GOOD LUCK, both of you!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
P.S. And to clarify - I will go fill those prescriptions FIRST, and then I will take him out of the hospital. Serious - if they think they're going to release him with any question of me being able to get his prescriptions - they're dead wrong. They'll either fill the prescription for me with adequate amounts to make it until I can get a refill, or they'll allow me to go get the prescriptions filled first.

Go get 'em Val! TAKE CONTROL!

I swear the #1 rule is Do NOT let the pain get ahead of the meds! EVER !!or as you've described, he has to then spend half the next day trying to catch up, and get past the pain again!! ARGH! That is OUTRAGEOUS and totally unnacceptable and INHUMANE!

I pray the nurses get their heads out of their arses on this one FAST.

And I'm glad you've got your head on stright-get those meds before leaving the hospital so he will be assured of comfort at home.

((((Springer)))) may you heal quickly, fully, and NEVER know disabling pain again.

(((Val))) May you never have to witness Springer in disabling pain again-hang in there-he's lucky to have you!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Springer has back problems? No more hardtail riding for him. Gold Wings only from here out, eh?

Seriously, a friend of mine had a sciatica nerve problem in his back, but surgery resolved it for him.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and continued health!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
KICK IT SPRINGER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
All the best, Springer!

I know "living hell on earth back" doesn't roll off the tongue like "bad back" or "back problem" but I also know it's a much truer expression. I hope relief is close and permanent.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hi Springer,

just wanted to wish you all the best and hope that you make a speedy recovery, I certainly don't envy you!! OUCH!!

Did you know that 90% of all back injuries are self-inflicted; yes, carrying stories is a dangerous game!!

Best Wishes

J

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
best wishes for a speedy or at least consistant recovery...
speedy isn't always the best way.

You only have one back, so dont try to be one of those "manly men" that doesnt need recovery time.

Val, you have all the ATS'ers permission to do "whatever is neccessary"
to keep that boy in recovery mode...

Springer- dont let machismo or pride get you moving before you are ready...
I know it must suck to be dependant on others, but hey... at least you have others that you can depend on.

get well soon!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim.

Ovid

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
All the best fella.
Take it easy.

Eddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Best wishes Springer.. hope the op does the trick.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Mark you are in my prayers friend. You are on your way to a new pain free life....the discomfort you are feeling now will be worth it Bud. You can make it....

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Good luck and best wishes Springer!!!

I hope to see you on the board again soon.

VRROOM VRROOOMMMM!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Springer--

W/O you around, whos gonna warn me?? Man.. I knew something was missing around here... Heal up quick and get back to moddin, will ya?

Geez, replace a couple of back bones, and you gotta be all "unnhhh,,, im in the hospital... I cant mod..."...

get well soon, man.... you're missed around here.

spliff

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Be well and be happy Springer.

Good luck and all the best.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Springer is a biker guy. He and can take it......... just check to see if His IV has BEER in it and He will be just fine.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Good luck Springer!!

Waiting eagerly for good news from you!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
yup, thats the ticket.....make sure he's doesnt have too much blood in his alcohol system!

get well soon springer!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join