It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Luck Springer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Im sure all will be well Springer.......you have a lovely wife that will make sure of that......

take care and God bless.
helen

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
All the best Springer. I hope in no to time you'll be bending and stretching and reaching for the stars. . .

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Glad to hear the surgery went well!

May you have a full and speedy recovery Springer!

(and LOL that WOS is updating us on Springer's situation now!-thanks WOS)

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It'll take more than a frame repair to take that Springer off the road.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Good luck Springer--hope the recovery is good.

Man, this is the third "Good Luck/Get Well" thread in a couple of months...maybe ATS is bad luck??? The government's trying to take out the leadership; we must be doing something right

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Good luck Springer.

Lots of owies with bad backs - hope they fix it for ya.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Mabey we should get a laptop in the recovery room so when its over he can chill with us for a while.Come back soon Springer!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Wow. Back surgery. I've had two, the second one to fix the problems caused by the first. I went back to work four months after the second surgery, and tore the same disk three weeks later. Now I can barely walk. Don't do things the way I did!

I will pray that your surgeon is much more capable than mine was, and your procedure will come off without a hitch in your giddy-up.

May the healing power of the Holy Spirit come to you in your time of need, and see you through all the challenges you face.

Icarus Rising

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wish you well my freind.

Backs are kinda important, and you will be good as new in no time.

Just remember...

Lift with your legs !!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I took William into the doctor's today and he told me you were having surgery. Take care of yourself. You're one of the most selfless people I have met in a long time. No wonder you and WOS are such friends.

Take care

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
get better and hope to see you back soon.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Mine goes out if I lift a twelve pack wrong
Get well and get back!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Good vibes and healing energy being sent 24/7 to you, Springer! See you back in the 'saddle' soon!

Shawnna

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I just want to add my own sentiment of Best Wishes for a speedy recovery to Springer. Any kind of surgery is no fun and certainly back surgery isn't the most pleasant thing that anyone has to undergo. So, Springer, I hope that you have a good convalescence and that you are back on your feet with Godspeed. But, most importantly, I hope and pray that the surgery enables you to get on with your life without ever having to say "oh, my aching back" ever again.

Get well Springer.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I just got off a very brief call with Springer... he was in a great deal of pain and unable to talk.

Obviously, he needs all your thoughts, prayers, positive energy, and whatever else you can muster.

Go Springer.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear Springer's in pain! I, too, know how miserable back pain can be.

Springer and Val - My thoughts are with you all day! I hope the pain eases very soon!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
I've had two, the second one to fix the problems caused by the first. I went back to work four months after the second surgery, and tore the same disk three weeks later. Now I can barely walk.

Who did your back surgery.......................Dr. Kevorkian? That sucks!

You guys thought I was joking about the morphine drip. That morphine drip or something comparable is probably Springer's best friend right now.

It's a slow process Springer. It'll get better.

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
aww poor Springer,

I Hope that this pain wont last to long,

Still praying and will keep on doings so untill he recovers,

Send our love and well wishes

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Dr. Sohaib Kureshi at Mercy Hospital, San Diego, performed both my surgeries. The first was a Microdiskectomy, which went fine, except for the fact that the good doctor put a rent or tear in my thecal sack (which encases the spinal cord and brain and contains cerebral spinal fluid), and within a week my surgical incision had come open and I was leaking CSF down the crack of my behind when what I was trying to do was take a leak of another kind. Low-pressure headaches are no fun! The second surgery was corrective, and successful, but I was railroaded back to work with no restrictions after four months, and now my back is wrecked. The State Medical Board ruled that the good doctor's treatment of me was within 'the standard of care', whatever that is. Work Comp has apportioned 50% of my work injury to the previously existing condition. That's just how the system works. But this thread isn't about me and my problems.

Hang in there, Springer! Take it slow and easy, and you're gonna make it back to full activity. My thoughts and prayers join those of the entire ATS community in wishing you Godspeed in your recovery.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
[[[Springer]]]

lots of prayers and positive vibes for pain relief soon and a full recovery into new and improved you!

...but I hope it begins with pain relief NOW!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join