It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

news about werewolves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueSoldier
ahh... good ol' Annunaki bashing. I kinda miss the demented liar.

Ya, who knows, maybe he's summoned his demon by now.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I did feel kinda bad for those who legitimately tried to "help" the guy though, boy they got burned. :shk:

P.S. Nice TriGun sig.

[edit on 1/29/06 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Nah. As similar as these two cases may be, Annunaki at least had better spelling and grammar. I'm banking on either a dyslexic who saw a werewolf movie recently, or a non-English speaker who saw a werewolf movie recently.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks redmage, Trigun rocks my socks(the manga not the anime). Its really sad how people want to practice the dark arts and "loan their body" to demons like Annuaki, just to satisfy their own self interests and become stronger...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Sometimes people wish they were something so much that they find obscure things about themselves and associate them with what they wan't to be.

For instance, I have a friend who seriously thinks shes a vampire. Her canine teeth are just slightly longer than normal and she has a craving for blood...although I think she forced herself into thinking she needs it. She has...erm...bitten a few people, mutually though.

I should also add that shes also schitzophrenic.

You aren't really a werewolf, you just wish you were. =/

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I tried to help. I tried to HELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!

To be fair I had just joined ATS. Damn annunaki. Damn him, his demons, and his vampire/werewolf blood.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join