It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

news about werewolves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The last day i passed most of my free time searching in internet about werewolves and their characteristics.
i found out when someone is a werewolf has:
1.insomnia
2.see wolves in his dreams
3.aggression
4.rage
5.violence
from this characteristics i have:1,4 and sometimes 2.

Also, i heard that in internet exist tests that can show you that are werewolf.
can you tell me a site with tests and other things about werewolves? i would apprecciate that a lot.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by vampwolf]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by vampwolf
The last day i passed most of my free time searching in internet about werewolves and their characteristics.
1.insomnia
3.aggression
4.rage
5.violence

can you tell me a site with tests and other things about werewolves? i would apprecciate that a lot.

you watched a movie about werewolves and vampires that starred KAte Beckinsale, sporting some skin tight latex and leather and you suddenyl feel strange in "alive" inside. It has awoken something inside you. It's called Puberty.

being a werewolf and going thru puberty are very similar. there's lots of howling at the moon, lots of new hair growth, vivid dreams (I'll leave it at that) and strange new desires for things you've never had before.

that's all there is to it.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Werewolf Test 1

monster-island.org...

Does he smell like a mixture of stale hay and horse manure? Werewolves have extra glands that emit nasty smells.

Does he have eyebrows that meet in the middle of his forehead? Doctors in Denmark say that's a certain sign of the beast inside. Werewolves' arms, legs, and bodies are extremely hairy, especially the backs of their hands and the tops of their feet.

Does a neighbor's child seem unusually attracted to little girls by the age of 7 or 8? Werewolves reach sexual maturity at that age -- five years ahead of normal humans.

Is the ring finger on both of his hands longer than the middle finger? Experts say a long ring finger is a sure sign a person is a werewolf.

Does he own large pets that often disappear and then are replaced by other large pets? Werewolves have enormous appetites and like to sink their fangs into large, fleshy animals. It would take 100 chickens a week, for example, to satisfy the average werewolf.

Do you hear strange howling and moaning in the neighborhood when there is a full moon and no dogs around? If so, you are living close to a werewolf.

Does his skin slowly change color? It takes a few hours for a werewolf to change from human to animal form. The first sign is a gradual darkening of the skin.

Does he wander around graveyards, mortuaries or turn up at the scene of fatal accidents? Corpses are a ready source of nourishment for young werewolves.

Is his blood bluish red and his urine a deep purple? If you can trust yourself to be alone with a suspected werewolf in the daytime, try to find out without being too obvious. Following him into a men's room might be a good idea, but be careful.

I would however consider (if you really believe that your are a werewolf) to seek 'advice' from an adult.

external image

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If no one has anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all? Lay off the guy, let him have his dreams. People such as yourselves are the reason why children grow up to be ... businessmen.

Keep this guy encouraged, let him follow his interests, or just SHUTUP.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Alushe]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alushe
If no one has anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all? Lay off the guy, let him have his dreams. People such as yourselves are the reason why children grow up to be ... businessmen.

Keep this guy encouraged, let him follow his interests, or just SHUTUP.

[edit on 24-1-2006 by Alushe]

so you are saying we should all encourage him to want to be a mythical murderous beast?

might I suggest we send him to your house when he decides it is time to kill for the first time?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What im about to say doesnt mean im saying werewolves or were anythings arent real, my point is that dont decide anything untill you get more proof. This is why: Werewolves arent the only things that can and do have those characteristics. If someone is an alien or a werecat they also can dream about werewolves. Humans can dream about werewolves. I've even seen the insect known as an earwig have rage! My point is the reason that alot of people tell you and those who think they are werewolves based on what you've listed that you "are crazy" (in their words) is because others can have the same characteristics when they arent werewolves. To determine whether you are a werewolf or not you must find characteristics and clues that others can not have. For example a person may think they are a vampire because they like the taste of blood, well so do severely anemic people and regular vampire bats in the wild as well as lions and wild dogs and others who are carnivores and eat animals in the wild. If you get my point then i shall stop ranting now

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry vampwolf, but even if you share some traits with "werewolves", you are, in fact, not a werewolf. You belong to the human race and are fully human. I hope that helps out!

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

1.insomnia
3.aggression
4.rage
5.violence

See, that's not anything to do with being a werewolf. If you're a werewolf, you transform under the light of the full moon, or you are able to transform through willpower. Insomnia, rage, and seeing wolves in your dreams have nothing to do with being a werewolf. Neither do violence or aggression. These are all due to either hormonal imbalances or some personality quirk.

Give it up already.

By the way, was the website where you got that information this one? Because the site itself says:

Unfortunately, over time these symptoms can be brought under control, so do not rely on them exclusively.

Emphasis mine.

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Wolvaurynphamir]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

1.insomnia
3.aggression
4.rage
5.violence

I don't think that any of these are anything out of the ordinary, especially for a boy in ouberty. I am an insomniac, I get aggressive and violent. I dream of wolves.
None of those things prove anything.

As for Internet tests none of them can say you are a Werewolf or Werebadger(:up
The only way to find out is to either film yourself during a full moon or have a blood test performed. If you have concerns, I'm sure a doctor would perform one on you. (plus their confidentiality will be handy when you find out you aren't)

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I agree. Being violent and taking internet tests does not prove you're a werewolf, the only thing that does is whether or not you transform into a wolf or human-wolf hybrid (lycan).

Plus, internet tests are not exactly 100% reliable and indisputable proof. These tests are made by average joes who like to mess with people's minds. My opinion? Do a little research on werewolves and you'll see that they can't/don't exist, and if you still have the urge to attack people, then seek professional help..

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You could say there are werewolves, but "werewolf" is more of a label in this scenario. Its a genetic mutation that cause people to grow hair everywhere on their body, as a result they look like a "werewolf", but I think its rude, since they are just normal people, but thos who work at the circus, they were labeled as "werewolf" in the past, like before the late 20th century, now they are respected people. I'm sure they lack most of the werewolf characteristic, in the previous post, and the reason why is because they are human with human charactistics.

Google: Hypertrichosis

I'm curious though, why the heck do you guys believe traditional werewolves and vampire exist? I think thats insane, but you believe what you want to believe.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

That's odd, I thought the motto here at ATS was Deny Ignorance not Support Fantasy.

Guys like us aren't the reason little children grow up to be business men, guys like us try to keep little kids from spending the rest of their lives in the loony bin.

I'm still a part time sasquatch though, that's a given.

To the original poster I say these traits you share don't make you a werewolf, they make you a teenager.

You'll be all right.

SPiderj

[edit on 1/26/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have no idea if such a thing as a werewolf really exists or not? Perhaps there are those on this planet who do change into beasts? The topic of shapeshifting is not new.

The wolf dreams are interesting, I don't know if this says that you are a werewolf though?

If you honestly think something like this is happening to you, perhaps you should do some study on it. Get informed.

It does go against what some people view as reality, so be prepared for non-believers and bad remarks if you bring the topic out in the open.

Good luck,

Troy

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Why is it that teenage males are so easily influenced by what they see in movies, or hear about on the net?

I don't and I'm 17. Maybe its an american thing cos none of my friends do it either.
The most similar thing we do is say 'Wouldn't it be cool if...'
We don't sit around doing jokey survey's and then believe we are children of the night

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Why is it that teenage males are so easily influenced by what they see in movies, or hear about on the net?

I don't and I'm 17. Maybe its an american thing cos none of my friends do it either.
The most similar thing we do is say 'Wouldn't it be cool if...'
We don't sit around doing jokey survey's and then believe we are children of the night

and yet, here you are, in this thread.

tell me, what brought you to this thread? perhaps you really are a child of the night and you are tying to dispell the myth that you exist.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

tell me, what brought you to this thread? perhaps you really are a child of the night and you are tying to dispell the myth that you exist.

shhhhhhhuddup!
I'm keeping it on the down-low.

Seriously though, it's because I hope in vain that one day maybe something strange/odd/mythical will be proved real.
Don't we all?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I call BS too.... the last three characteristics are basicly the same thing.

Look You are obessed with Lycantropy.... I had my phases too... If you Wernt obessed you would not have wolf in your SN.... please get over it....

and tough love always works... it worked with me... look at me i lost 30 lbs and now and a functioning memeber of society

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
he has yet to reply.... I guess he realizes that werewolves only dwell in the realm of fantasy.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
"vampwolf" huh?

Annunaki, are you back from the banned with a new name?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1/29/06 by redmage]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
ahh... good ol' Annunaki bashing. I kinda miss the demented liar.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join