It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limbaugh Fingered in Drug Ring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   

BLITZ ON RUSH LIMBAUGH TO INTENSIFY ON THURSDAY WITH CHARGES OF DRUG ABUSE...

AFTER DAY OF INTENSE MEDIA BASHING ON LIMBAUGH SPORTS QUOTES /// NATIONAL ENQUIRER TO ALLEGE IN BOMBSHELL REPORT: 'RUSH LIMBAUGH IN DRUG RING'... HOUSEKEEPER WORE WIRE IN SET-UP, SUPPLIED PAIN PILLS TO DEAF TALKSHOW HOST... ENQUIRER ALLEGES ABUSE OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PILLS...

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS SET TO SPLASH PAGE ONE THURSDAY, NEWSROOM SOURCES TELL DRUDGE.

www.drudgereport.com...

I'd love to dig up the old Ann Coulter thread but I think Rush should get his own thread. How about it? First William Bennet is caught gambling. Coulter's a proven hypocritical crack-pot. Dr. L is a stinky wh*re. And now Limbaugh is a pill-popper. The hits just keep comin'. I'm still waiting for the real goods on O'Reilly. So far, lying and ignorance seem to be his only weakness.

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by kukla]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Conservative commentator Rush Limbaugh is being investigated for allegedly buying thousands of prescription painkillers from a black-market drug ring, the New York Daily News reported today.

The newspaper said Limbaugh has been implicated by his former housekeeper, who says she was Limbaugh's pill supplier for four years.

Wilma Cline, 42, was quoted by the newspaper as saying Limbaugh was hooked on the potent prescription drugs OxyContin, Lorcet and hydrocodone, and went through drug rehabilitation twice.

"There were times when I worried," Cline told the National Enquirer, which also carried the story in an edition being published today. "All these pills are enough to kill an elephant -- never mind a man."

cbs2chicago.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Not a good week for Freepers!1st Robert Novak & now Rush Limbaugh!I'll bet the CLinton's are laughing their a$$ '$ off! Karma's a bitch Rush!WHat comes around goes around!

www.hei.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Touch�

Dems having a pretty good week, I'd say.

On the other hand, what's that saying about a blind squirrel?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
That "Anal Cyst" that he used to avoid being drafted must flair up somthin' FIERCE !!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
WOuld not confirm or deny the drug charges.If it weren't true why not say, "Folks I can't discuss or go into details.All I'll say is these charges are not true".If the maid had a wire tap & saved emails, he may be in some trouble but I doubt it will be that serious.This is Jeb Bush's Florida, Rush will get a slap on the wrist.Lets not forget about Noelle Bush.If Noelle were not a Bush she would have been in big trouble.I just wonder how Rush will blame his problem on the liberals or the Clintons.

Guess Rush doesn't like it when people Judge him without all the facts.Guess Rush doesn't like it when people rely on gossip & heresay & don't ask for proof.Yup, Karma's a bitch! What comes around goes around!

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Looks like this is coming out at an opportune time. Wonder why the NE would hold a story like this..?

The NATIONAL ENQUIRER held back reporting on Limbaugh for nearly two years, a publishing source tells the DRUDGE REPORT.

www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I like this. Seems they are out to get Rush! hallalujiah!

First the racial thing, now the pill popping and silence money. God, I love it! They are taking that fat annoying grunting pig down!

And i found it offensive, that while he bitched and ragged on Clinton for draft dodging, his anal cyst....lmao!

Oh god, I hope this destroys his career and he becomes a total wash up. I think 10 years of this piggy jabbering and jowl shaking are enough torment on the American public.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla

BLITZ ON RUSH LIMBAUGH TO INTENSIFY ON THURSDAY WITH CHARGES OF DRUG ABUSE...

AFTER DAY OF INTENSE MEDIA BASHING ON LIMBAUGH SPORTS QUOTES /// NATIONAL ENQUIRER TO ALLEGE IN BOMBSHELL REPORT: 'RUSH LIMBAUGH IN DRUG RING'... HOUSEKEEPER WORE WIRE IN SET-UP, SUPPLIED PAIN PILLS TO DEAF TALKSHOW HOST... ENQUIRER ALLEGES ABUSE OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PILLS...

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS SET TO SPLASH PAGE ONE THURSDAY, NEWSROOM SOURCES TELL DRUDGE.

www.drudgereport.com...

I'd love to dig up the old Ann Coulter thread but I think Rush should get his own thread. How about it? First William Bennet is caught gambling. Coulter's a proven hypocritical crack-pot. Dr. L is a stinky wh*re. And now Limbaugh is a pill-popper. The hits just keep comin'. I'm still waiting for the real goods on O'Reilly. So far, lying and ignorance seem to be his only weakness.

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by kukla]

Seeing how, none of your "truth" is anything of the sort, why do you spout such garbage? Ann is a "crack-pot"? What an ignorant, stupid thing to say. Obviously, fact means nothing to you. Doctor Laura a "whore"? You prove yourself intellectually inadequate. Rush a "pill-popper"? Where is the proof, or are you so omnipotent that you need no mere mortal proof; conjecture and National Enquirer is all you need?

No, I'm sure you prefer one that smokes, yet doesn't inhale.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
TC, we've already been through the Ann Coulter thing...she did wimp out.

A quick google of Dr. L and you can see for yourself...viewing discretion advised, pics best suited for Hustler.

Newsflash TC, Rush is under investigation. And then there's the strange coincidence with his hearing loss. Happens to be a side effect of Oxy.

I never read the NE. The story currently pulls has about 1000 links on Google News. Its a bit bigger than tabloids at this point.

Give it a couple days and we'll listen to the audio tapes together...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i think all of this is happening just to make the democrats win in 2004. it ok though the demacrats didnt think they will loss in california!

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Kind of quiet right now, what happened?

When I first came here I thought Rush was making some big time extra cash on the side,

like moving several keys of white down there,

but alas it is just a bunch of aspirin.

LOL.

the left are so desparate.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
you got it men. its the left who just want to nail the right before the 2004 election.

its ok because it wont happen. like in california they will LOSS!!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
his choice is his choice...

but if i was ever around any type of "drug"
it would potentially be to stop some hunger pains and bring home the bacon...

but as a man with imperfections i cannot judge the next man for how he spends his liesure time...

top topics

join