posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:37 AM
I saw this in one website about Moon Landing, what u think? Good points?
1. The 3 different shadow positions (antena, flag, astronaut)
2. The flag should not be "flying" cuz there is no wind
3. There are a lot of twilights (moon dont have atmosphere)
4. There are a lof of footprint (moon dont have humity)
5. There are no stars in the sky. Should we see only a little one?
6. In the ground, below the Lunar Module, there arent signs of the land.
7. An amazing US astronaut would land just beside a crater?
8. Look the "+"s in the picture, they are distorted. This NASA pic is manipulated?