The Hall of Records in Giza

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I looked this up on the web a while ago, but never found the time to post it. The hall of records is a theoretical, but most likely existant place in Egypt. American archaeologists did a seismic scan of the area infront and beneath the Sphynx in Egypt, and found what appeared to be a very large cavern underground below the sphynx. When they asked for permission to start a dig, the Egyptian gov. denied it. (Think they're in on something? :puz
. This Hall of Records, said to hold documents that show a whole new side of human history, such as alien presence on ancient earth, buried and kept secret by the ancient inhabitors of Egypt.
Let me hear your thoughts.

Link:
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This guy HAWAS has a lock on all Egyptian sites and finds. He constantly postulates that the Egyptians built the pyramids (that discussion is way too contraversial ) and all the other marvels of that region. Maybe he's afraid that something that goes against his ancient ancestors would make him look like a fool.
The other thing is that the hall of records could be duplicate copies of the scrolls from the library of alexandria that were burned. Kind of like a back-up file...LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If there is such a thing, I sincerely doubt that anything would be left there.

If it is ever excavated, I can very well imagine that 'they' have already taken anything of value from it.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
If there is such a thing, I sincerely doubt that anything would be left there.

If it is ever excavated, I can very well imagine that 'they' have already taken anything of value from it.

'they'?

by which you most likely mean a shadowy group.

however, the hall of records wouldn't contain duplicates from the library of alexandria, the hall would have been sealed prior to alexander's conquest. also, the hall is all speculation. the only hint to it was cayce.

now, centurion, its not postulation that the egyptians built the pyramids, it's a theory with mountains of data to back it up.

there have been threads on this, and not a shred of credible evidence has been able to refute the egyptians built the pyramids theory.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Lets just say, whatever is there the government knows.
(Its empty.) It seems that there is mystery built around so many places such as this, but remember, these guys already checked it. If it was there, its gone.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There is a theory I believe in that there was a secrect race in Africa in WWII between the Nazis and the Allies to get to The Hall, and I'm assuming that we got to it first. Maybe that's why there's nothing left. Another theory I have is that were looking in the wrong place. There is written evidence of the hall, but what if it's not at Giza?

new topics
top topics

join