It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies of ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have to ask you a question. My friend seems to think that the fact that I listen to techno music is a very big downside and that I will never get a gf due to this fact. If for some reason you were to like me at all(hypothetical) would the fact that I listen to techno music change anything at all?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I w,ould still like you, provided you didnt blast that music in my ears all the time. But then again, who knows, maybe your gf would learn to appreciate it. There are worse things in life. Like snoring, teethgrinding, grumpiness, bad breath...

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Would probably like you anyway, but some techno music is pretty cool to listent to.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by truttseeker
I have to ask you a question. My friend seems to think that the fact that I listen to techno music is a very big downside and that I will never get a gf due to this fact. If for some reason you were to like me at all(hypothetical) would the fact that I listen to techno music change anything at all?

Balloney...your budd knows NOT what he "speaketh of".... Techno music can be pretty cool, and fun to dance ... You'll find a gf, dont worry... maybe even one that likes tecnho as much as you do.

BTW, if you have to chnage who you are for someone else, than forget about that person... not worth to change for anyone... (unless you were a criminal and than you should change for a better way of life...lol

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You'll find a g/f but it's very likely she'll be emo. I think emo women are into techno.

I seem to be on an emo kick.

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by truttseeker

Techno rox.

And I can't see it hindering a relationship. Unless of course you like to blast it while she's sleeping. That's a no-no.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This same question could apply to any type of music depending on the person. The fact that in this instence it is techno make no difference.

new topics

top topics

join