It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your education status?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I am a junior in high school.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
In all honesty, I'm as uneducated as they come..I dropped out of highschool to work..I've taken placement tests for college entry and was somewhat surprised at where I am in certain areas, and not so surprised about others..for instance; math, I hated math and it disliked me, I'm certain..we just disagree and always will lol! But I love science & english, therefore placed extrememly high in those two..

Thank goodness for second chances in life! And kudos to all of you whom stayed and endured highschool and are planning or entering college
Good luck in the future

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
good ol' high school, hoping to go to rmc rmc web site

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I have a degree in business administration and I am also an electronics technologist from an earlier career.

Very close now to being a professional.

Also have obtained a few other certifications.

In Canada we have one of the best educated populations in the world. It is not uncommon to meet people now with masters degrees or two degrees and what is really popular now is combining college with university studies.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
and especially amongs the "elite blacks" we recieve a "kings" education...

i am very well educated, but that means nothing if one cannot use his skill wisely...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Second year at a Jr. College, don't no what the hell Im doing, couldn't be happier.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
i am very well educated, but that means nothing if one cannot use his skill wisely...

Too true...

...personally I've got 'quals' up the wing-wang *uneducated slang for 'I have a Degree, Diploma and numerous Accreditation Certs*...but it don't mean jack if you can't apply what you know...or those fancy papers do little more than take up space on the wall...

*glances at wall, sighs*

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
omfg. i just gratuated from umm, i think its college. yeah form college.
gratuation party is on 5th of december!

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
maybe have you thought about grad school...
or starting up a buisness...

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
alien,

LOL, so true!

I know people that make me look like a slacker when it comes to education and they still seem dumb to me!

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I'm in the second year of college, currently studying at the university of The Hague.
(Our school system differs from the american one.)

I'm studying computer-science, pretty boring, but it's the only study I found interesting.
I have an amazing 8 hours of classes per week, the rest of the time I spend on working on school projects. (read sleeping and lurking on ATS
)

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I am working on obtaining M.D. in pharmacy, hopefully in a few months

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
paperclip,

where is the proof man!

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have a BS in BS.......

I do have an Associate of Applied Science degree in Computer Sciences. I have been working in the field since getting that degree for 6 years. I plan on getting my BS before the age of 30 and possible a Markting or business degree to open my own company by the time I'm 40.

But, with todays economy and my pacheck, I will prolly be stuck with my A.A.S

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I've completed a diploma in microelectronics, in four weeks, I'll have my AAS in Computer Systems/Networks, and I've all ready completed 11 credits towards my AAS in Computer Programming.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Have a degree in Advanced Computer Aided Drafting....Associates in Architectural Engineering...neither I do for a career...because I am independent. I am a paperboy...hehe...good money to be honest with you. Oh yah...I went to Arapahoe Community College for my degrees...had a scholarship and was also in the Honors Society...wooohooo. That's it so far.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join