It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your education status?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What is your status in your education career? What subjects are you taking in university, middle school or high school? .......or even elementary school(those serious young conspiracy theorists)

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Right now I am in the 10th grade.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'll have a BS in telecommunications/BA in film in December

[Edited on 10/2/2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   
im a sophomore at penn state majoring in economics B.S. (heh).

right now only 4 classes:
accounting 211 - business principals
geography 20 - human geography and demographics
hort 101 - intro to horticulture
cmpsc 203 - programming with business applications

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hey insite,

I may be doing a student exchange with my uni here in Australia to the US. Two of many universities in US are Pen State and University of Pensylvania which my uni is affilated with. Which one is the better of the two?

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If you have an opportunity to go to an Ivy League school like University of Pennsylvania I wouldnt even consider Penn State. We're bigger, we're the top rated party school by Bacardi, we have the second largest stadium in the country, we were rated #1 jock town for our incredible facilities and the girls are damn fine. but if youre all about academics, U Penn is way out of Penn States league. Besides theyre in Philadelphia which is probably the fourth largest city in the US. If youve got the opportunity to go to U Penn, take it, seriously...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Day Care....and still cant pass the tests !

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by smirkley]

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Cheers thanks for that insight. Below are a list of Unis my uni in Australia is affliated with and I could transfer there for a year or so. Insite or any other Americans which do you believe are the best ones on this list.

Thanks in advance.

INDIANA UNIVERSITY, Bloomington, Indiana
www-iub.indiana.edu...

PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, Pennsylvania
www.psu.edu...

UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, Pennsylvania
www.upenn.edu...

PURDUE UNIVERSITY West Lafayette, Indiana
www.purdue.edu...

UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA (All campuses)
Santa Barbara - www.mcl.ucsb.edu...
Berkeley - www.berkeley.edu...
Davis - www.ucdavis.edu...
Irvine - www.uci.edu...
Los Angeles - www.anderson.ucla.edu...
Riverside - www.ucr.edu...
San Diego - www.ucsd.edu...
Santa Cruz - www.ucsc.edu...

STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK BROCKPORT, NY
www.brockport.edu...

UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT URBANA-CHAMPAIGN
www.uiuc.edu...

UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS - AUSTIN
www.utexas.edu...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here, let me rank the top five from that list for you. I read the Princeton Review so i believe i have my facts straight:

1. University of California at Berkely (Best school in the country)

2. University of Pennsylvania

3. University of California Los Angeles

4. University of Texas @ Austin

5. Penn State University

Indiana at Bloomington got best party school in the country for 02/03. They fell recently though.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I may be going to Berkely.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Graduate of High School, some college (right now, study-ing psychology), and have 12 credits in Business Administration.

Personally, I've been doing computer animation for 12 years, graphic design for 15, CAD programming for 5.

My interests lay in the fields of occult and religion.

My turn on's include fuzzy bunnies, long moon-lit walks along the beach.

My turn off's are .........

*A little bit carried away... can't remain too serious for too long... hope the real answers help with whatever*

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
my cousin is a research professor at Cal Berkely. It's so hard to get in there dude, if you get in im going to give you some serious props. that school is for geniuses

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm a grad student at VCU, in richmond, virginia. 4 more months...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm at college, I'm a science student, after that I'll go for Biology.

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by Salem]

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am in fact a Freshman in college, going in for a degree in history-Secondary Education. Hopefully if I get a chance to teach some kids in high school about how #ty things really are, maybe they'll learn to make them better. Peace.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
Here, let me rank the top five from that list for you. I read the Princeton Review so i believe i have my facts straight:

1. University of California at Berkely (Best school in the country)

2. University of Pennsylvania

3. University of California Los Angeles

4. University of Texas @ Austin

5. Penn State University

Indiana at Bloomington got best party school in the country for 02/03. They fell recently though.

Dude, I think these are just the best state/public universities. Check out the private colleges/universities list.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm a genius- well sorta.

I'm a 10th grader taking college classes, so I'm a sorta half genius, or a really smart 10th grader, or an above average intelligence for a 10th grader or...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
OIMD, boosai gave me a list of schools in the US that his school in australia is affiliated with to rank. I didnt make a ranking of all the schools in the country, four out of those five wouldnt even be on the top five list if i ranked them all. but berkely is the best school in the nation, undisputedly better than any Ivy

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I was always under the impression Yale, Brown or Harvard would of been the best schools in the US?

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
They are. U Penn is in the same category as those schools. Berkely is even better than the Ivy's in many respects. When you go to an Ivy, in some ways you pay for a name however they do also have world class scholars who are internationally renowned. In terms of academics, Berkely is actually better in more departments than the Ivy's. Say Harvard may have a great *blah* department, well Berkely has too many great departments to list, especially in engineering. It's also harder to get into than most Ivy's. I think the only school that has it beat in terms of difficulty of admission is Princeton, an Ivy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join